Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:20 am
User Image

One of the tendrils that was attached the shield broke off and crumbled to dust.
it was using the shield for its energy. The heartless then charged up again and aimed for Rena and Xalyk.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:54 am
[ooc:]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
"Hm?" Xalyk looked at where Rena sent her staff claws, wondering what her plan was. Xalyk was somewhat intrigued, wanting to test out her strength. As Rena came flying fast, Xalyk took notice of the giant heartless, charging up and aiming towards them. "Tch...you big stupid creature...I guess Hojo didn't teach it how to take people alive..." Xalyk looked towards Rena before sighing, holding up a hand before a dark portal appeared. With the speed that Rena was flying, Xalyk hoped she wouldn't be able to stop herself from flying into the portal. (The portal doesn't lead back to their HQ, it led towards Memory's Skyscraper)

Revi-sama

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:18 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama

((OOC: ))

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Eric pushed his shield to follow Rena, giving her endless coverage however leaving himself unguarded.

Jaster saw that the heartless was moving its attention off of him and towards Rena. He snarled getting really angry.

He boosted himself up into the air using fire, seemingly setting himself on fire, however now having a short ability to fly.

He had launched himself towards the heartless and went to hit it.
"Hey! On me!"

Liya wasn't completely surprised as the nobody shape shifted out of her hands. She held her ears again and started to fall.

Jax roared seeing Liya start to fall from the music. He didn't care if he was hit. What's a few more scars? He found it amusing that Veix was running from him. He must have a reputation.

As he ran after Veix, she lifted Liya into his arms and put her on his back.

Liya pulled Jax's jacket off and put it over her head to dampen the music attack however keeping her eyes on her opponent.

"Really Liya!?" he grumbled shirtless showing his scarred body, as he ran after Veix.
"Fine...hold on." he said as he threw his chakrams at Veix and her nobody aiming at Veix's back and her nobody while still running.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rena did not expect the portal at all. She readjusted herself to go in feet first and hoped there was something on the other side to break her fall. She was then gone. -exit-

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:51 am
User Image

The heartless did turn its attention to Jaster as he was flying at it. The light in is helmet was bright now as it unleashed its attack straight at the flying Jaster. A large energy bream shot from its helmet at him powerful enough to throw its head back and break one the draining tendrils off the academy shield and crumble to dust.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:11 pm
[ooc: @Knux - All right, head towards Memory's Skyrscraper.]
◑ Xalyk ◐
User Image
Xalyk didn't think the plan to have her fall into the portal would work. As Xalyk was about to go into the portal too, there was one thing to worry about. Xalyk looked towards Veix, noticing she was being chased by Jax, "Veix!" as much as Xalyk wanted to help...there was Rena to deal with, and Rena was much more important than Veix right now. This was one of the most difficult decisions Xalyk had to make...their main target, or Veix. "...damn it.....Veix..." Xalyk turned back towards the portal and went in, hoping Veix could be able to handle herself.[exits]

Revi-sama

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:47 pm
[ooc: @kalenakeeper: Of course, I'll make her put up a good fight first.]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

Veix's little nobody kept an eye on Jax and Liya as they chased after them, "Ooo~, that one has a lot of scars~" it said before chuckling a little.
Veix flicked her little nobody's head as if telling it to knock it off and help. She noticed Jax throw his chakrams at them and stopped, strumming her guitar once and hard which caused a huge wave burst of darkness to shoot out all around her. It would cause the chakrams to shift from their targeted path and miss.
"Okay, I'll summon up more friends~" Veix's little nobody raised its hands in the air again, numerous small dark portals open all around them. Small nobodies poured out from the portals and headed straight for Jax and Liya.

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:56 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama

((OOC: I should say this in Jaster/Jax's profile, that they are almost immune to musical attacks from when they were a teen and a particular girlfriend... ))

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Eric gasped as Rena disappeared into a portal. He felt his control of his vines start to falter from the distance between the two now.

Jaster took the hit again. Once he was clear of the attack that had clearly hit him, he was falling back to the ground, however sending out fire barrages.

"Eric! I need some help here!"

Eric immediately turned his head , ran and caught Jaster's fall while shot thorns up at the heartless, at the same time growing more vines that are stiff to rip through a enemy.

Jax lowered his head and ran through the musical dark burst of dark energy while continuing to run at Veix unaffected. However his chakrams were a different story.

Liya whined as Jax ran through the musical barrier holding the jacket over head.
She saw the many portals appear.
"Jax, more are coming. We're gonna lose them."

"nah kiddo, we aren't. Porcupine at the portals."

Liya immediately created daggers with electricity in her fingers and shot all around her, her aim was able to hit a few portals and anything inside of them but not all the portals.

Jax snarled at Liya
"Liya! Should I call you X again! Your aim is terrible!" he threatened as he summoned his chakrams back to his hands and started to slash at the nobodies appearing.

Liya was losing it when Jax called her X. Her psyche didn't like it, she remembered everything from after the last time her memory was wiped.

Liya was losing her control and lighting was hitting the ground wildly, unable to control where it was hitting, as fire was coming off of her, but too weak still to do much with it at the moment.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:43 pm
User Image

As the heartless was taking massive damage it let out another screech and lifted its hand up again and was about to bring it down upon Liya.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:18 pm
[ooc: ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

Liya took a few steps back as Jax got closer and closer, it appeared her music wasn't having any sort of effect on him...Liya on the other hand seemed to be having trouble. She watched as Liya began to summon lightning that wildly striked around them. Something was wrong...Liya wasn't controlling them at all. This was very dangerous, lightning could hit them at any moment, and a wild lightning was far more dangerous than a controlled one. This probably was a bad idea...but Veix stopped playing the tune that was causing Liya trouble and switched to the tune she was playing earlier that buffed the boss heartless and its minions.
Veix's little nobody noticed what she had done and sighed, "You know she isn't an Orgnanization member anymore right...?" it commented.
Veix nodded, knowing that was true, but she still sort of felt bad for the girl. Noticing that Jax had almost reached her, she took a few steps back as if preparing herself for his attacks once he reached her.
Her little nobody sighed, "You're much too kind Veix...but that's what I like about you~" It patted Veix's head, "Don't worry, I got your back sweety~" it said, getting ready to help Veix defend herself from Jax as it stood up on top of Veix's head.

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:24 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama

((OOC: ))

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Jaster hit the ground hard however rolled to reduce the damage he took.

He saw the heartless entity go after Liya from her wild lighting.
"Liya!"

He got up and started to run towards the heartless again.
"Leave her alone!"

Eric ran towards the heartless as well, this time summoning his keyblade, swiping at any heartless or nobody that got near him.

The heartless had hit Liya rather hard. She was sent up into the sky. She screamed the entire time. Her body was losing it, while her heart kept her together, although it was the heart of a dead wielder's.

Jax attacked Veix, however his mouth got close to her.
"Thank you for the music." he whispered in a devious yet polite, as he held back his chakram behind and in front of Veix leaving himself partially open to a attack.
He could kill her right now, but he wasn't.
"I don't have any complaints about you, or your nobody, so I won't kill either of you, unlike what Jaxon did to me."

The wound mark where Jaxon had put his weapon through Jax's chest was still not completely healed, even though its been almost a year (or more, I know it was years in irl time).

Liya was close to losing consciousness from the attack.
Her heart summoned a keyblade to her hand as she descended, only slightly regaining consciousness..

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:38 am
User Image

The heartless helmet started to open again as light formed into another energy blast as it aimed it at the flying Liya preparing to finish her.  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:03 pm
[ooc: ]
Organization Member #3

Veix freezed up and stopped playing her guitar when Jax had finally reached her. The giant heartless and its minions would have to deal without being buffed for now. She was too slow to react when he had his weapons ready to kill her at any second. She didn't look at him, rather, she looked at his chakram he held in front of her. That was until he spoke, she looked up at him with her eyebrows a little furrowed, then at his scar on his chest. She didn't know what to do in this situation, if she made a single move, Jax could instantly end her life.
Veix's little nobody looked down at Veix, it was as if it was waiting for some sort of signal for it to attack. Jax was close enough for it to do a surprise attack.
Veix shook her head slowly as if telling her little nobody "No." She didn't want to risk any of their lives, she knew that if her little nobody attacked Jax, it wouldn't stand a chance. She looked down, lowering her guitar rifle...she didn't have any more plans of counterattack.
Veix's little nobody sighed before sitting down on her head, "Oh well..." it looked towards where Xalyk had been fighting Rena earlier, "Hopefully Xalyk can handle Rena." it spoke silently.

Knux_nyan

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:20 pm
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama

((OOC: Erm, why am I being quoted at Memory Skyscraper, unless you want Eric diving in after Rena?))
((also, I wonder why Sora or no one else dives inside a heartless/nobody lol))

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Jax looked up at Veix's nobody and sighed
"Do not attack me either." he said softly
"Just be glad I don't hit ladies...often. I prefer not to. Maybe I am growing a heart, heh, doubt it" Jax mumbled only loud enough for Veix and her nobody to hear.

Eric looked frantic at Jaster
"Use your pocket watch!"

"Can't. Don't have it on me. There wouldn't be enough time anyway, even if I could slow time town. This has to happen, Eric. I don't know if she'll die or not." Jaster said in a sad tone honestly not knowing if Liya will survive the attack.

Liya's eyes opened, however she was in a trance like state, as if it were all muscle movements. She was conscious of what was going on, however she didn't have the physical strength to summon her keyblade, and the heart was a dead wielder's whom gave it to her as a gift to protect her.

She moved her body as her keyblade started to spark up with energy as if it were becoming a better keyblade.

She dove straight into the heartless's open mouth as it was gathering energy.

"LIYA!" Eric screamed in anguish.

Jaster grabbed onto Eric's arm holding him back from going towards the heartless.

Liya was diving deep into the darkness inside the heartless. It was frightful to her, total nothingness. All the bad thoughts of when she was a nobody came back to her. A pawn that could easily destroy a world or bring total darkness to it. All the lives she took while under the superiors control.

"No more." she whispered raising her keyblade and emitted a lighting and firestorm inside of the giant heartless.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:08 pm

'the light inside of the giant heartless gave way to a new scene before Liya. A girl dressed in black was strung up by wires and tendrils of darkness and her heart floating in front of her also attached by the wires and tendrils of darkness. 'A new heart.' A voice said as as the wires shot out toward Liya fast through the fire and lighting trying to grab her.'  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff