Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Plotting & character construction Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:02 pm
blue carnal love

amarzyciel

lolol perfect <3 I'll get an Azalea post up soon and have her maybe wind up challenging Alejandro to a battle after he finishes dinner with his parents? Then she can see he favors cats and she can boast about dogs and end up dragging William into the arguement when she spies him trying to avoid them? lol

KillerOfTheCounselOfRicks

D: I'm sorry Tano, didn't mean to exclude anyone. I'm still up for future plots with Fremy and Az, I just knew she wasn't in the area (at least I thought she'd left Pewter a while ago)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:04 pm
SpectralEternity
D: I'm sorry Tano, didn't mean to exclude anyone. I'm still up for future plots with Fremy and Az, I just knew she wasn't in the area (at least I thought she'd left Pewter a while ago)

It's ok. Sort of use to it by now lol Not a big deal.
But yeah Fremy moved on a while back. She has Fly so she can come and go as she pleases though so if given a reason she could / would return. Being a poacher makes for easy reasons too. Just finished up the Unown event so she's on hold while I finish Yawnty's profile and figure out what region to send him into. Once he's released ima be alternating between OC's weekly unless they're with someone.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:43 am
KillerOfTheCounselOfRicks

I find it easier to simply let it be, unless they happen to crosspath.
so you don't have to have to bring her out more than you need her.

blue carnal love

What a mismatched group. xD I totally approve. Bring on the endless cat or dog war!

SpectralEternity

lolol perfect <3 I'll get an Azalea post up soon and have her maybe wind up challenging Alejandro to a battle after he finishes dinner with his parents? Then she can see he favors cats and she can boast about dogs and end up dragging William into the arguement when she spies him trying to avoid them? lol

Yes, it will be fun :3

William has a gym battle coming up soon, should I send him there first while you guys are setting up?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:27 am
amarzyciel
Yes, it will be fun :3

William has a gym battle coming up soon, should I send him there first while you guys are setting up?

You've got plenty of time. xD I'm still trying to figure out how to end his dinner date with his parents, so.  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:59 am
blue carnal love

You've got plenty of time. xD I'm still trying to figure out how to end his dinner date with his parents, so.

Alright then C:  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:33 pm
Guess it's my turn now lol
Anyone in or around Littleroot Town interested in Rp'ing together by chance?
My new Oc will be headed that way for the contests halls.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:06 am
blue carnal love

SpectralEternity

so . . . uuh . . . what happened to the character meet up?
It seems to have gone off track.
are you guys still up for it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:33 am
amarzyciel
blue carnal love

SpectralEternity

I’m still up for it. I’ve just been waiting on a William post :0 I posted Azalea a while back asking if that was okay, and I saw you tipped me, so I figured that meant it was good to start. Do you want me to post her again and approach William more directly?  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:12 pm
SpectralEternity

I’m still up for it. I’ve just been waiting on a William post :0 I posted Azalea a while back asking if that was okay, and I saw you tipped me, so I figured that meant it was good to start. Do you want me to post her again and approach William more directly?

ah, I didn't know you are waiting for him.
the tip means I saw and read and acknowledge your post.
I am waiting for Alejndro to show up before posting, but he never did and he went somewhere else

I am confused as a result. >.<
There's no reason for William to approach Azalea at the moment, the best I can do is 'notice' him and that's it.
It's not in his personality to randomly chat to stranger either.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:45 am
amarzyciel
SpectralEternity

ah, I didn't know you are waiting for him.
the tip means I saw and read and acknowledge your post.
I am waiting for Alejndro to show up before posting, but he never did and he went somewhere else

I am confused as a result. >.<
There's no reason for William to approach Azalea at the moment, the best I can do is 'notice' him and that's it.
It's not in his personality to randomly chat to stranger either.

That’s fine! I can post Az again and try to finagle a more direct approach, I just assumed that since I asked in the quote if my post was okay and you tipped that meant you thought it was fine and was gonna post next. I think Blue wanted to get Alejandro that gym battle first? But I dunno. :0  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:37 am
SpectralEternity

That’s fine! I can post Az again and try to finagle a more direct approach, I just assumed that since I asked in the quote if my post was okay and you tipped that meant you thought it was fine and was gonna post next. I think Blue wanted to get Alejandro that gym battle first? But I dunno. :0

yeah, next time I should have post a reply in ooc rather than tipping to avoid this kind of misunderstanding.
I am a bit too used to how tipping is used in general forum that I assume people know what it means.
to me it means, a 'like' button or I see&read your post but doesn't want to reply, but I am letting you know I am not ignoring you.
I tend to use it for the later meaning.

well, we can get them to meet first while Alejandro have his gym battle.
Azalea can simply drag William along to find him later or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:20 am
amarzyciel

I was going to have Alejandro get involved (as in notice the fossil Pokemon, but not actually participate in the event) after he unpacked his gift box. But, then I rolled for the Pokerus thing and realized Popplio was going to level up real fast and not be useful in his gym battle. I only got a Popplio for the eventual starter/PokeDex achievements and to help with Brock's gym, so....Yeah. he'll...do something to catch their attention again afterwards. if azalea doesn't find him first. i'm so sorry. oTL  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:33 am
blue carnal love

I was going to have Alejandro get involved (as in notice the fossil Pokemon, but not actually participate in the event) after he unpacked his gift box. But, then I rolled for the Pokerus thing and realized Popplio was going to level up real fast and not be useful in his gym battle. I only got a Popplio for the eventual starter/PokeDex achievements and to help with Brock's gym, so....Yeah. he'll...do something to catch their attention again afterwards. if azalea doesn't find him first. i'm so sorry. oTL

then it is settled that William will meet Azalea first then.
That way, you can take your gym challenge without worry.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:48 am
I think it's a little too late for Mitsu to join in on the conversation with Emory and Rowan. sweatdrop So....Anyone else interested in getting to know him while he's at the ball? He's in the ballroom right now, but I don't mind moving him around. Might get him out to the garden soon.  

CLCyrus

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:27 am
heh. i feel awkward using this thread. but, is there anyone at the ball event that would be interested in interacting with erryn before it ends?  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games