Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"Miss... Shino, was it?" Erin asked, staring out at a tree. He watched a heartless walk into the barrier and get disintegrated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:25 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi looked down at X and smiled, her ears twitched, then at Erin, "Yup, for short though. Shinochi's my full name." She put her hands on her hips, yawning, "Just woke up, thanks to Wakai snuggling me like a damn pillow. Sadly for her, I had to replace myself with an actual pillow."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:49 pm
Jaecen Light

He chuckled to himself. "Y'think tha's bad... Nami was probably just as bad." Erin realized what he said. "I mean, not that we really slept in the same bed together or nothin'. She's just really always in my space, like really attached to me."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:20 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
X stayed silent as the two talked  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:28 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi laughed a little, rubbing the back of her head, "I'm not surprised, she is your sis." She then looked at X, "So, I heard this one is now an official Light, right?" she said as her ears twitch again. She folded her arms, "Apparently everyone back at the academy knows since they spoke about it."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:02 am
Jaecen Light

Erin let his feet hang off the edge of the deck and swung them. "Yeah, I'd figure that happenin'. Rumors travel as fast as the plague."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:29 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi chuckled, scratching her cheek, "Hehe, yeah, that's how it is." she said, placing her hands on her hips. Her ears twitched as she looked around, it was as if she was scanning the area. She did sense a few weak auras, but they were outside the barrier, probably just lesser heartless or something. She continued to scan the vicinity, "Hope this barrier can keep bigger things out." she said, leaning on a nearby beam post.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:45 pm
Jaecen Light

He shrugged. "Wouldn't surprise me anyways. Half the time the school barrier lets whatever in. Like the last time we 'eard about the Horsemen."

(OOC: I don't have internet because my stepdad is being a psychotic, controlling a**.)
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:02 pm
[OOC: Wow, that sucks, I mean, my internet is in my brother's room but we all share the internet.]
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi's ears twitched when Erin spoke of the school's barrier, laughing a little, "Maybe they just need to strengthen the barrier." She looked up to the sky, focusing on the barrier as it seemed to blur everything behind it a little. "Well, you guys don't need to worry, your barrier actually looks quite strong." She then sighed, then looked down at Erin, "By the way, I wanted to ask but...do you know what happened to Tsuyoi? I swear I sensed her, Kurona, and two other unknown presences last night."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:32 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

((I pay for the internet in my house, phone/internet. Sadly I can't figure out the password thing though cuz when I enable that, it messes up all wireless connections making the house computer in the living room the only one to use the internet, sometimes x_X))
User Image

X went silent. She was at the academy when the horseman of War came, but then something happened with time that made the horseman disappear. She was at the academy when a war broke out. All of this happened when Kalena was headmistress.
She also vaguely remembered the battle that she was more of a puppet to last night, however she didn't know what happened to Kurona or Tsuyoi.

"The....school barrier was perfect until it was altered to let me in. Then it couldn't tell the difference between me and danger." X said.
"Headmistress Kalena blamed me for it after one of her sons liked me a lot and befriended me before I even knew what friendship was. He smuggled me in and I almost was obliterated by the shields at that time until he flew me in gummi ship. I was there for all the attacks. After I came into the picture of being at the academy, there were a lot of attacks that the school's barriers either got overloaded or ignored by the enemy. The horsemen attack made her lose her mind a bit and so she gave up being headmaster. So many wild rabid heartless."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:55 am
Jaecen Light

He watched the stars disappear one at a time. "Wonder why this barrier let you through. Then again, it is Master Ruen's work. I'm not sure, though. I could have sworn I saw Aunt Kurona running past me in the kitchen..."

(OOC: Well, he pretty much told me to kill myself last night. Then, my twin tried to commit suicide. Thankfully, I took the knife from her. Then, the cops took the knife from me. How she got ahold of one of my knives, I don't know... i don't even know if I'm okay anymore.)
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:25 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

((0_0 what a b-----d! Im sorry for my language but damn! Your father sounds the abusive type, one that deserves to behind bars! (hugs you tightly) You two need to get away from him, the problem is how and that's a hard part. Can you two avoid him for a little while and calm yourselves down or can either of you drive. I know yesterday when I was in...well....not a good mood, more fearful, I told sis to take me for a drive and a ice cream and that helped, to be out of the house even if for a little while. ))
User Image

X dug into her pocket and took out a ring.
"Car....Ruen made this for me. This is my second time here, the first time, I..well...I was reverting back to a mindless higher nobody. He and dad took me back to the academy and Ruen...well...I heard he worked on me and things were breaking, exploding and stuff. I don't need this ring anymore but I hold onto it. Its a symbol of never ending."

She looked up at Erin
"that was earlier. I heard loud noises earlier that sounded like a...um..." she snapped her fingers trying to come up with the word.
"like a....rapid cannonfire or something. Then things got really hot even for me for a moment. Its weird I felt all that while I...well....wasn't me."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:08 am
[OOC: Jeez, that's horrible, a parent should never tell their daughters/sons to go kill themselves, I mean come on...still, it's a good thing you stopped your twin from committing suicide. Just ignore what your dad said...]
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image
Shinochi scratched her head, but shrugged, "I'm not surprised you guys don't know anything about last night...oh well, I can always ask Tsu later." She then listened as X and Erin spoke, remembering the time that War attacked the school, "Heh, I can't remember how much heartless I took down during that time. Probably around a hundred? Maybe more?" But she stopped thinking about it since it wasn't important.

She then looked at X as she spoke of the ring Carter had given her, then about what she felt when she wasn't in control of herself. She sighed, rubbing the back of her head, "So that's what happened last night when something interrupted my slumber..."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:08 am
Jaecen Light

Erin didn't seem like he cared much. It probably was important but what had happened to Kurona? He was more confused now than before he came here. "I don't need sleep t'begin with. Can't explain it but there is somethin' botherin' me. Why couldn't I feel the magic being used?"

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:25 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

"That is a strange question. Maybe your possibly used to it. I mean, when all this happened, the dog was attacking then snuggling up to Ene and you were probably sleeping or something." X said

"I know sometimes Jaster complains that there are magic going everywhere and he can't feel it even if it hits him in the face.

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games