Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

overgrowth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:28 pm

Talbot opened his eyes slowly. "Tilli? where are you? what's Happening?" he sat up and felt around until he found her sitting next to him. he hugged her.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:41 pm

Tilli look over her shoulder at the small form hugging her. Giving a chuckle, she poked him. "It's alright Talbot. I'm here. But if you wanna see me, you have to open you eyes, silly." Giving a glance at Kaalem, she questioned the teacher. "Are you sure that's safe? I mean, no offense Kaalem, but your track record is a bit, well....clumsy. I'd hate to see Damion walking around on one leg." Tilli laughed. "Or would it be hopping?"

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

overgrowth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:44 pm

"my eyes are open." Talbot said sadly "wait what's wrong with Damion? what's wrong with his leg?" Talbot was very concerned. "What can I do to help?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:46 pm

damion glowered at her "not funny, but she has a point, no offence kaleem" he took a deep breath "actually i'd prefer to pull it my self" he grinned at tilli "more fun" he whipered

Demenic BlackHeart

overgrowth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:52 pm

"Pull what?" Talbot was shouting "what is going on? Damion I want to help you!" Talbot's voice had a serious tone. he stood up and called a seed to his hand and placed it on the ground. the seed grew into a plant Identical to herb. "here take one of the Lilly weed's pedals and place it on his ouchy." he was totally serious. "it will help"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:04 pm

Tilli looked, and sure enough his eyes were open, though a milky white film covered them now. There was still color in his eyes, but it was very pale. Deciding now was not the time to tell Talbot about his eyes, she focused on the plant. "Are you sure? It might hurt her. It's just a minor wound anyway. Nothing a few stitches won't help. Damion is just being a baby." Tilli said keeping her voice cheerful while giving Damion a glare that clearly meant 'agree with me ro die'.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

overgrowth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:12 pm

"no. plants were made to be used. she wants to help because that's what she was made for. grass loves to be stepped on. golden lilly weeds like to heal people. plus don't be stupid. plants don't have nervous systems, they can't feel anything." Talbot spoke with confidence in his words. he blinked a couple of times. "Tilli I think I'm blind."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:12 pm

damion groaned "so then no one has a problem with me pulling this out then?" he saw the chance "as long as its only minor wound it wont kill me, right tilli?" he reconised what she was doing and took the full advantage

Demenic BlackHeart

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:25 pm

Tilli looked between Damion and Talbot, obviously caught by them both. Deciding it was probably best if she just came clean, she turned to Damion first. "Pull the pot peice out, and I'll practice my wind techniques on you. And so what if I want to belive that plants can feel? It's human nature to give things human like attributes that wouldn't naturally exsist. I also like to think my pets can understand me." Tilli finished, defensive. She also managed to avoid answering Talbot's plainitive statement. She couldn't deal with that right now. She'd think about it later, when everyone was stitched up and healing.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:36 pm

"I know. I'm sorry Tilli." Talbot said apologetically. "Diana says you haven't picked her pedals yet. oh she the Lilly. are you going to use it to heal him? it speeds the blood clotting process." Talbot was worried. "I know how much he means to you Tilli. please just trust me. whats the worst that could happen if it doesn't help. you guys were gonna pull it anyway. whatever it is." Talbot sighed.

overgrowth

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:44 pm

damon chuckled as he got up gasping as he did slowly he limbed over to talbot and gripped his shoulder, secretly he was putting a ton of force behind it but was making i look casual, and glared at him "let me make this clear. the plant is not going to help i've been bleeding so long i dont think there is anymore blood to clot ok?" he sighed "second of all i have a bloody,literally, pot peice stuck in me cause of your freak out in the green house. now shut up or else" he threatned 'even weakened like this i still could beat the snot out of this kid' damion thought coldly
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:15 pm

"don't touch me." Talbot hit Damions hand away. "you remember that 'freak out?' watch what happens when I do it on purpose. I can kick your a** without having to see it. oh and I can't see you glaring idiot." Talbot stuck his tongue out in Damion's general Direction. "Tilli what do you see in this loser?" Talbot spat menacingly

overgrowth

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:22 pm

damin growled "hear that? thats me getting pissed, now you wanna go lets take it outside" he grinned wickdly "and during that freak out i decided not to hurt you. pray it does'nt happen again, or i will take you out" he threatened "and you know what ...i'll enjoy it" he laughed darkly
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:30 pm

"you're sick! you know that? there is no way you can win. if there is one thing I have learned in the last day it's that I can't be afraid of hurting anyone. be it plant or human or you." Talbot cried silently his tears trickled down his face. "I thought this place would be better than my home. but I was wrong. because of people like you, my life has gone from one catastrophe to the next. you're so sick . . . and so am I."

overgrowth

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:34 pm

Tilli jumped up and wedged herself between them, prying Damion's hand off of Talbot's shoulder. "Now, now, no need for insults Damion?! Get back on the table before you pass out. Besides, you look ridiculous threatening a ten year old. No matter how smart he is." Turning to Talbot, she scolded him as well. "And you! With your brains, I figured you would know better than egging on a tired and very cranky injured person. Shame on you both!" she said, giving them both a stern glare.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games