Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:47 pm

Inwe followed Kaden, just a moment before she had picked up a few more flowers and laced the throughout her hair.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:51 pm

The inside of the palace was just as exotic looking as the outside. People came to greet them at the door. Ladys in colourful silk robes, and men in soft white waved to the prince.

Lyria883

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:00 pm

Inwe muttered something in elvish. Maybe wow, or amazing. She pulled her travel stained cloak around her.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:32 am

"So Kaden everyone here like you right? I mean half dragon." he asked as they where walking. he then wraped one arm around Inwe.

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

DragonSong

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:35 am

raylana stood near kaden, her head held high upon her delicate neck. her royal heritage showed in her walk. she had changed without even meaning to. it had become part or her to change her stance and posture in court and in the eyes of others. she realized that she wasnt wearing the clothing that would be fit for a princess, she wore a pair of mens pants and a soft blouse because she had known she would leave.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:32 pm

"Only the Royals," Kaden explained. "It is part of the royal blood line. There is simply dragon blood mingled with the royal line." He waved to people he knew, and people he didn't know, all in a courtly manner. He headed toward the throne room, where the King sat perched on his throne awaiting his son's supposed arrival.

Lyria883

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:37 pm

"So does that mean i'm special?"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:51 pm

He laughed, "I suppose so." He said. Guards standing at the doors to the throne room opened them up dramatically as the prince approched. Kaden walked nobally toward his father, his friends in tow.

Lyria883

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:06 pm

Inwe leaned against Kojay. "Your special to me," she muttered in his ear.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:41 pm

"thanks." he wrapped his arm around her

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

DragonSong

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:42 pm

raylana walked slightly behind and the the left of kaden as she had been bred to do. she didnt know why she was following all of these rules that hse had detested all of her life. she had learned them but almost never applied them and now here she was showing complete subserviance to kaden
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:23 pm

Kaden's father rose from his chair and went to his son. "You have returned!" he said and embraced him.
"Yes father, and these are my friends." He said gesturing to the group.
"Welcome all," he said with a nod of his head.
"This is Sir Kojay and Lady Inwe from the Kingdom. And this," he said taking a step back to stand next to Raylana, "Is Lady Raylana, my fiance."
The king smiled but his expression darkened slightly.
"Greetings," he said. "especially you Lady Raylana. "Congradulations my son! She is very beautiful. I hope to get to know you."
Kaden beamed like a little boy winning his father's approval.

Lyria883

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:35 pm

Inwe nodded when she heard her name. She wrapped her arm around Kojay. "Greetings to you Sir," she said politley.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:45 pm

raylana nodded her head, a little flush coming into her cheeks. she noticed the kings darkened expression and that worried her but kadens over all pleasure was too much for her to stay upset

DragonSong

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:32 am

he got down on his knee and bowed "Thank you for having us my Lord." he got up and put his are back around Inwe
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games