Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
.::Introduce Yourself (or face a life of lurking...)::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marx Gant

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:26 pm
Hey, I'm Chris. Im 14 (and a half), my bday is on Nov 30. I live in Orlando FL and I've been Atheist since i started reading non fiction books (around 3).  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:21 pm
Hello I'm [not giving name away yet]
I live in euroasia[look the country up] and learning the English language still
I'm 18
I've been an atheist since forever basically tried other stuff made no since or have any true proof so meh
I like anime an manga

thats about it  

Free the immortal

LlamaKid

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:13 pm
I'm Llama, I recently turned 17, I live in on California's central coast, and if I were someday forced to join a church, it would be the church of the flying spaghetti monster. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:32 am
Hmm, I'm Taylor. Only thirteen years old. I live in Arizona, in a family of christians gonk gonk gonk They think I'm christian, as well. They're really strong christians, too. My parents said if I ever even thought of being Atheist they'd be pretty pissed off and "kick my a**" not literally, though. I think we just die and then rot in the ground, 3nodding  

iThe Golden Witch

demonman153

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:55 am
I'm Eric, and I'e been atheist since I started thinking logically.
I'm 15, my birthday is in April.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:49 pm
Jonathan Topping, Inventor, scientific researcher, and prop maker.

want to see my picture? go to
http://www.myspace.com/jonathanwesleytopping  

Yevn

Wealthy Fatcat

shadowlugia2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:29 pm
Hello. I am Derick. I've been an atheist my entire life. I have a jew-fro and I love to see a person get a large meal with a diet soda. As a wise man once said "Needless to say,
the beast was stunned.
Whip-crack went his whippet tail,
And the beast was done.
He asked us:
"(snort) BE you angels?"
And we said,
"Nay.
We are but men
Rock!!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:02 pm
Shane. 16. Dude. Athiest since i was old enough to grasp the concept of religion (or lack thereof). I look like my avatar, pretty much. Wanna know more, look at my profile. b  

Dread Chimera

Friend

Marx Gant

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:32 am
Wow, there are lots of cool new ppl,

which one of you lucky boys and girls broke the 1000 mark?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:21 am
Jackal Sano
Wow, there are lots of cool new ppl,

which one of you lucky boys and girls broke the 1000 mark?

Twas LlamaKid! Get 'em!

Dathu

Newbie Noob

RestlessRenegade

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:07 pm
Greetings! I'm Katy, 19, live in California, and I've been atheist for about a year. Previous to that was a long, intensive mental struggle to decide what I really believed in.

I blame philosophy classes and Descartes for my conclusion. My parents have absolutely no idea what I am, and they're lapsed Christians themselves. (The other day they tried to tell me what atheism is. I nearly choked, I was laughing so hard.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:42 pm
Hajimemashite! I'm Ivy, and aspiring translator (for Japanese). I'm 24 and live in the US.

I was Christian through my teens until I turned 15 and I fell in love... with another girl. Yeah, Southern Baptists aren't too keen on homosexuality. Unfortunately (or fortunately?) the Church always said "if every word of the Bible isn't verbatim truth, none of it is." I couldn't figure out why God would condemn any kind of love, and that was sort of the crack in the armor. From that point I started thinking a little more logically, and although I've tried on a lot of different religious hats, I've always stuck with a "secular humanist" attitude. I took a staunch position of agnosticism... until I read The God Delusion. Now I consider myself an Atheist in the "absence of belief" sense. Not that I'm 100% sure there is not a higher power, but I think it's pretty darn unlikely and live my life on that assumption.  

alteregoivy

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:46 pm
alteregoivy
Hajimemashite! I'm Ivy, and aspiring translator (for Japanese). I'm 24 and live in the US.

I was Christian through my teens until I turned 15 and I fell in love... with another girl. Yeah, Southern Baptists aren't too keen on homosexuality. Unfortunately (or fortunately?) the Church always said "if every word of the Bible isn't verbatim truth, none of it is." I couldn't figure out why God would condemn any kind of love, and that was sort of the crack in the armor. From that point I started thinking a little more logically, and although I've tried on a lot of different religious hats, I've always stuck with a "secular humanist" attitude. I took a staunch position of agnosticism... until I read The God Delusion. Now I consider myself an Atheist in the "absence of belief" sense. Not that I'm 100% sure there is not a higher power, but I think it's pretty darn unlikely and live my life on that assumption.

嘘!俺も。大学で勉強するか?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:03 pm
Hi, my names, Erin, imderanged mrgreen , I'm a 28 yr old Social Sciences major at a community college in New Jersey. My hobbies include reading and pets (both domestics like dogs and cats, and the more "exotic") I haven't ALWAYS been an Atheist, I was raised Methodist, and was exposed to many Christian denominations as a child, including Jehovah's Witnesses. In my teens I "experimented" with pagan religions, but nothing stuck. I would say I considered myself more of an Agnostic for a time, but now would be considered a firm Atheist. I call myself a Secular Humanist.  

imderanged

alteregoivy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:06 pm
Dathu
alteregoivy

嘘!俺も。大学で勉強するか?

いいえ、もう卒業しましたよ。自分で日本語能力試験のために勉強しています。合格したら、大学院に行くつもりです。

ところで、私のギルドに見に来ませんか? xd  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out