Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:24 am
"Why the hell is it so dark here?" Tobias asked with a someone commanding tone. He didn't like it when a church was devoid of the light it was supposd to have. "At least stop taking the natrual light that might not be around for you to like but it serves a purpose in the balance of life."

"Tobias drop it, leave them alone; they don't bother you for glowing in the dark; don't bother about them turning light into dark." Haru said pulling Tobias into a seat; we just left a battle we don't need a war."

After healing as much as they could Haru and Tobias headed out. THey wanted to check on the Necropolis; their defeat there was humiliating.

((Exit))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:38 pm
"We should be moving. It's almost daybreak and then we're going to have to either hide or fight." James said, walking over to Amber. He put his arms around her and wispered to her. "Don't worry. Your gunna be fine."  

FallenWithGrace

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:20 pm
Mitoko smiled genuinely at Amber. He held his swords ready to defend anything that came their way.
"If you wish you can stay beside me Amber, I think James should have the front since its his magic, and Izil should have the back, since he can see better than me in the dark." He said lightly. "My own magic will let me know where an enemies is."
When he spoke of his magic the black bands shone blue and red. Two forms rose out of the colors, one of a red beast, the other of slender woman in blue.
"Total darkness means all darkness, Ifrit, Shiva, thanks for showing yourselves but revert back and patrol please."
The forms receded and traveled in circles around the group, at a distance of 15 feet on all sides.
"When ever your ready"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:52 pm
"Alright, Ready?" James asked, smiling at Amber. She looked up into his eyes and nodded, smiling sweetly. With that said, (er, well, done sweatdrop xp ) James opened the door and started outside. It was still much dark out, but sun was not far from breaking the horizon. He continued walking down an old dirt path, into a forest, strange music playing in the distance.

(Continue, The Haunted Carnival)  

FallenWithGrace

Aiden the Silent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:58 am
*a gust blows up some dust and I slowly glide down into the center of the church through a hole in the cieling and land gently on the floor* At least noone is here, thisll be perfect! *A few beams of light leaked through the old winows and some cracks in the walls.* Looks like we need to redecorate! *I gold out my hand and twist, as if wrappping something around it, and the vines starting to encrouch on the church walls fill in the cracks and cover the windows with dark green foliage. I look over to the door, eyes bright green with mana flow, and a great vine crosses the double doors and block them shut* Ah well, can't be lonely if you dont want company. *I flick my wings and start to assemble a living space in the rafters*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:07 am
*I finish dusting off the old boards and look over to the open room. Hmm, nice little homy place for me to stay. I might as well check out the nightlife. I jump into the center of the room and flick my wings and tak eoff before i hit the ground. I land not far from outsideand my wings slowly fold and disappear. I can hear strange music in the distance and I decide to go check it out* I love carnivals! ((continue at haunted carnival))  

Aiden the Silent

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:00 pm
Walking up to the familiar doors of the old church, Father Izil Ilharm looks at a new feature to the chruch, and the church doors.
"Hm... I didnt think I was gone that long."
He says, taking note of the great vines currently blocking the door. Picking up his staff, he takes a few strides up to the doors and begins to cut away the vines with the blade at the tip of his staff. Pulling the broken vines away and tossing them to the side, he swings open the old double doors and looks around inside.
"Things sure do change quickly around here."
He said, looking at all the new vine growth that blocked windows and the holes in the walls.

Looking around he gives a shrug of his shoulders and walks up to the front of the church. He didnt have any real complaints about the new foliage, so there was no reason to dwell on it. Reaching the front of the church he quietly starts to hum to himself while lighting the half burnt candles at the alter. Gentle waves of his hand cause the candles to jump to life and cast a soft light over the darkened church. Still humming and smiling to himself, the Priest walks back to the front row of pews and takes a seat, resting after wandering the streets for a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:49 pm
After sitting in silence for a long period of time, the priest got up and set his staff on the pew. Walking up to the alter once again, Izil looked up at the covered windows and sighed. He thought the gesture of covering the windows and walls was nice, but the church needed natural light. Walking back to the pew he picked up his staff and started walking around to the chruch windows, cutting away the vines that blocked the light. Those covering the holes in the walls he left, thinking it better untill he could find a way to fix it himself.
"I need to find a way to make money."
He sighed as he worked, realizing he was close to poor and his plans required quite a bit of money.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:33 pm
After about an hour of this work the Priest took a moment to step back and look around the church. All the foliage was gone from the windows, giving the chruch back its light and comforting feeling he enjoyed. Smiling to himself he walked over to a back row pew and sat, looking at the slowly dieing candles that lit up the front alter. Another thing to add to the list, candles. They always added something to a chruch in his opinion.
"Aheh... so much to do, and no money to do it.... I wonder if I can find charity in the people of this place."
He said to himself, bowing his head in thought. After a moment the priest began to laugh and shook his head.
"Why am I talking out loud? Not like there is anyone here to hear me."
He said with a laugh, sitting back against the pew and giggleing to himself till he calmed down. A nice quite filling the chruch in the absence of his one man conversation. After a moment he got up and headed out the doors. He had toget some money somehow, and he doubted he could get charity so easily.

((exit))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:09 am
Kaede Kiryuu, true to her vampire blood had watched the last two people come and go while standing upside down from the oh-so-high ceiling of the abandoned church. The church, she hated the church, it made her skin prickly and made her stomach reel.

So, what was she doing in such a place? She needed a place to stay, being new to Byako and all that. Kaede closed her eyes as large bat-like, leathery wings sprouted from her back, she glided down to the ground and retracted them again. "I need somewhere isolated to live..." she murmured to no one, "if I'm around people I might end up sucking the dry like that one time..." her mind wondered away to someplace in England.

She shook herself out of her thinking. She should get some sleep, it would be day soon, and she hated the daytime. It made her sick. Just like the church did. She crouched and jumped a huge jump, sailing through the air and landing on the living space arranged in the rafters by that stranger with the vines. She almost grinned, lay down in his makeshift home, and slept.

shiny dollar

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:05 am
Silent as a shadow, the Marquis crept through the formerly hallow halls, he could sense it, another monster in this place. He would see them, and make judgments latter.

Instinctively, he moved up to their resting place and watched from a shadowed place. No need to awaken them now, that would ruin the surprise.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:56 am
Kaede's eyes flickered open for a moment. She sensed a presence, nearby, concealed, hidden, in the shadows. SHe considered getting up and investigating, but the stranger might be some harmless insect or a homeless beggar looking for a place to sleep, then again, it could have been a vampire hunter, they'd chased her all around the world, or some other hostile, maybe even the vine guy.

She blinked at the ceiling with half-open eyes. She decided to wait and see what happened. She waited, but after a minute or so, she was already asleep.

shiny dollar

shiny dollar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:35 am
Kaede woke up with a start. Her eyes shifted left and right, scanning. She shook her head and rubbed her temples "hmph, bad dream". She slowly got to her feet, "huh, I knew it. As if I'd be able to live properly in a church," spitting out the last word as if it tasted bad.

Brushing the dust of her clothes, she checked under her cloak to make sure her trusty dagger was still hanging from her belt. It was a security blanket of sorts. Tilting her head back, she sprouted huge, bat-like wings from her back, she stepped of the rafters, freefalling towards the ground. She faced downwards, enjoying the wind rushing at her face, inches away from the ground, Kaede skillfully twisted her body so that she was flying really low, parallel to the ground. She twisted amongst old, dusty furniture and flew through a stained-glass window. Colored shards of glass dropped to the ground in her wake, as Kede Kiryuu disappeared into the night.

((EXIT))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:28 am
The Marquis silently cursed the girl under his breath as he removed himself from his hiding place. Hurriedly, he jumped down from the loft, landing on a discarded bench and crushing it beneath him.

"Well well, it seems the chase is on." he said turning to look out the girls exit. He walked slowly towards the destroyed window, crushing shard of glass under foot. When he did finally reach the window, he simply jumped out of it, and began to chase with looping strides.

((Exit))

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Marill18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:45 am
Haru landed on the crumbleing cross that hung on the wall of the abandoned church. " what a nice place.....yet so cold and forgotened" he said as she sat herself down on it, Maru still was held steadly on her shoulder . Haru sighed " well i guess this is where i should stay for the night" said haru quietly to herself. a cool breeze glided through the church, makeing her shiver once or twice.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff