Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:17 pm

Yue was still lying on the lakes banks. Her body was icy cold but she didn't feel it. She didn't care much either. She just listened to the moon sing to her- keeping her in a safe calming trance.

Yue, stay with me yue. please don't leave me again. I love you, I love you more than anyone

Yue's mind raced with dull shades of blue and silver- the nights colors. The colors of her beloved moon. The sun would come up soon and warm her from her trance- causing the frost to melt from her skin. She didn't look forward to that. A time when she would be forced to go back home. A time when she would have to face Juromaru.

She heard her name from somewhere, so faint almost a whisper. Perhaps she imagined it? She didn't move still- but her ears were listening for it. That whisper.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:40 pm

"Yue..." Juromaru looked at her and smiled. As he did he remembered back over the day's events and he hung his head.

Wow, I was being an idiot... Maybe I should just let her go...

Juromaru turned around and started to walk away. As he did the little pheonix wriggled free and before Juromaru could stop her she hopped over and sat on Yue's knees.

"Nreee?

It tilted it's head and examined Yue with deep blue eyes. Juromaru stopped dead as he watched. He cringed slightly as every possibilty of the next reaction ran through his head...

Kevkas

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:26 am

[Yul! Yul! Yul is a pimp! Pimp! Yul is the pimp! Pimp!

Lol, I finally read all the stuff... XD Now I kinda know what's going on.
Juro likes teh Yue but she likes Yul so Juro's going all weirdy with fire and Yue's being kinda emo by the waterside and Yul's off looking for teasure.]

[He's 15, she's 19. LOL that's so funny. Go Yul, you're so fly!]

[Let me have my laughs.]

Upon reaching the village, Yul stopped for a minute, stretching out his back and taking in the main street sights. Everything was now coated in thin floury coat of snow, enough to make everything appear soft and fluffy. The shopkeepers were out tending their stalls, the inns were open, letting out the sweet hot smells of their prime cooking, better than Yul himself could boast to, and many a person were haunting about the streets.

He stopped for a moment, running his pale digits through soft, otherworldly blue hair, and slid down the side of a building, plopping gently into the snow. Never breaking eyes contact with the street of activity before him.

I wonder why Yue is here... A thought crossed Yul's mind. I wonder if she is planning a heist of sorts... I haven't seen her up to such in a very long time now. Perhaps that is why both Taketo-san and Juromaru-san are here.

It was refreshing to leave al the mumbo-jumbo at the theatre and bring his mind back into the thief game. It wasn't like he was running out of time, sitting around with the others, moping all day, but it was hellishly boring, and all Yul wanted was a bit of adventure.

A man, emerging from his shop, began to go up and down the way, using his torch to light up the lanterns as he went, slowly coating the street in an orange glow. This was what brought Yul's attention to the time.

"A-already? When you're immortal... time passes so quickly." he said, swaying at first and then catching himself over his wavery voice. Soft blue and purple rays from the steadily rising moon were hitting Yul like sheets of ice. He wasted no time with his ritual.

Yul lifted a hand slowly bringing up the right side of his forehead band and nestling it down overtop of his left shimmering lagoon eye and the upper cheek along with it. Instantly the moons rays held him closely, accepting their traitorous fellow, and piercing him with its mighty power. A mere moment of heaven that Yul was sure no townsperson had come anywhere near noticing.

No wonder I had to sit down... I'm getting so lazy with my ritual.

He stood up slowly, fluffing the accumulated snow off the the bottom of his pants and flipping his locks over his right shoulder, clearing them from his face so that Yul could clearly see the entire village now. He walked boldly out into the street, only earning one or two suspicious glares from the residents. But, only shrugging them off, he continued on his way down the street, eyes keen for anything out of the ordinary, snowflakes mingling with with aqua hair.

Maybe I'll go find Yue... if she sticks around.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:41 am

Shinobu skidded to a stop, hot on her heels in the quickly melting snow as she reached the outskirts of Tsuno, the sair-sized village of the valley, a two days journey by foot away from Amarante, the prime destination.

She beant over slowly, Silvery-locks cascading down into the powedery snow as she did. Shinobu reached out one of her dainty fingers and gently acressed the snow, after leaving a mark there, she drew the same finger slowly acrss the snow, turning up and deepening at certain points until a certain message read;

'Aoki-chan, I'll be waiting inside the village on mainstreet for you, most likely inside a shop, but you'll be able to spot me.'

in perfect kanji. However, flakes were still falling and there was no guarantee the message would be legible by the time her sister chanced upon it, one more reason for aoki to be swift.

~~~

Seated comfortable at one of the cafes, a crackling fire heating her, was Shinobu, enjoying a tray of rice and beans, and sipping hot tea.

Her lavender eyes glided to the fire, watching ithe flames flicker and dance was enough to entertain her for now. The moon was out, rising earlier in the winter mnoths, of course, but that still meatn that Aoki had better arrve soon or there'd be no inn for her.

Shinobu brought her cup to her mouth, downing another sip of the hearty tea before cotinuing in her thoughts.

Judging by our escapade with Melora, and then our return to the theatre, gving those atleast a day or two, not to mention my confrontation with Hamani, adding on another two, and the one day of relaxation for her and sheer romantical hell for me, plus 2 days on travelling, I suppose we're going to be about a week late for Kherej. Which is understandable seeing as how when one sets a doubt nowadays in these times of mixed data, everyone gives people atleast a months of error. To be so punctual would be very cruel. I'm sure the mission is still open. I hope that Aoki can prove herself up to it. I, for one, am excited to see how she fares.

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:46 am

[*falls asleep*]
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:34 am

Yue was startled as she felt something warm and small delicately running across her thigh and knees. Bringing her head up and lifting her upper body so that she was resting on her elbows she let out a small cry of delight. There sitting on her was a tiny bird. It was lovely shades of reds and oranges and by the looks of him very young. He was still only feathered in soft fluffy down that made him look slightly ridiculous as he tried to balance of her legs, his tiny feet slipping on the slope of her thigh, flapping his useless wings trying to keep it's balance as it started at her with its unusually blue eyes - peeping curiously.

She sat up completely now, using her hands to pick up the tiny bird- he was so warm to the touch. He could only be a baby phoenix. She nuzzled him to her cheek,

"What are you doing here little phoenix-san? "

Naturally it didn't answer her, just continued staring- its tiny head tilted at an angle watching her. She had not noticed Juromaru standing a little further back cringing at the little birds interruption and she remained completely oblivious and she got up and began to walk back to the path. Her eyes were too distracted watching to little bird in her fingers, peeing with what appeared to be joy as she stroked his fuzzy little head with her index finger.

"Do you have a name little phoenix-san? .... Well I don't suppose so, I think I'll call you Chibi. Because you are so cute"

Yue walked back up the path- completely missing Juromaru his little phoenix in her hands. She was unaware that she was walking off with his little pet. She was still quite distracted making plans for a bed with her up in the Mezzanine for the small phoenix named chibi.

Bizarre-love-triange

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:52 am

{Oh my gosh I can't beleive I was gone for so long! Forgive me Edaniel-san, I was caught up with things in the real world! I had exams in my school, and my mother got worse but everything's tidied up now. I hope that I can still play these roles; I am very sorry!!!}
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:55 am

[lol, look who it is to defend her honour. No worries, Nightmare-chi. We al have exams, just make sure you come back sooner or later, because we miss you. And cyanide's got her eye on Fai. wink

Cha chow.]

Edaniel
Captain

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:58 am

Yuki had left Kosho long ago, after having a brief conversation with her. He wasn't exactly sure what was going on in the guild at the time, but he felt that there were new people around, and that some had already left. He sighed, looking out the window in the room he stood in, narrowing his eyes slightly. He felt like he was out of it; it was a strange feeling and he didn't like it. So, with determination, he decided that he needed to catch up on everything.

Fai stretched his arms over his head, yawning widely, before he slowly made his way outside. He had heard rumours from the village after he had left the HQ that there was a rich lord with a very expensive and valuable object. And so, he decided that he would snatch this valuable and expensive object because he had nothing better to do. Looking around, he thought he felt the eerie presence of Tomi, before turning to look into an allyway, seeing yellow eyes watching him with a small, psychotic grin.

Tomi tilted his head to the side, grin widening when he saw Fai looking at him. He stood up, mock bowing to him, before he turned, picking up his sword from its position leaning against the wall, putting it over his shoulders; bl00d dripping down from the blade.

Fai narrowed his eyes at the sight of the bl00d, feeling sick to his stomach, before he sighed, looking around the almost empty street before he jumped up onto the roof of a nearby building, pulling his mask on, covering his face. "Let's get this over with; I'm getting bored already."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:59 am

Edaniel
[lol, look who it is to defend her honour. No worries, Nightmare-chi. We al have exams, just make sure you come back sooner or later, because we miss you. And cyanide's got her eye on Fai. wink

Cha chow.]

{Oh my. ^^ I'll have to read up on everything; this may take me a bit. And I will try to get on much more than I have been! I'm very ashamed of my absense.}

NightmareAlchemist

Kevkas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:01 pm

Juromaru swalled as he stood up and walked back towards the theatre. As she approached he expected her round on him and start screaming. But she didn't. She was talking to his little pheonix.
It peeped and chirpped in almost a singsong way as the little bird and Yue walked past Juromaru. He cringed and stepped back into the foliage.
The little bird pecked and nibbled at her thumb, then hopped up on it to gain a better vantage of Juromaru.
But he just turned and raced through the trees quietly back to the theatre before Yue did.

Once he got there he lept up into the alcove above the entrance and gathered his goods. Then he dropped down and slipped through the doors quietly. His blade was stil laying on the theatre floor and he walked down and picked it up. He layed the sword he had stolen and the other crafting materials backstage for Tao. He also dropped the bag of goods in the middle of the stage. He didn't want any of it. He walked back towards the stairs that led to his alcove. Yue would be there soon. He turned around and leaned against the railings near the door.

As far as the pheonix, it's news to me...

Juromaru was going to appologize and then head straight for his room. That's if everything went according to plan... Which it, no doubt, wouldn't.

((side note: the pheonix is a female. ^^))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:51 pm

{I'm now thankfully caught up. ^^ So many things have happened!}

Yuki tilted his head to the side as he entered the main theatre room with the stage, watching the returned Juromaru move around quickly, before he left, leaving the quiet boy alone. He turned, looking over his shoulder as he saw Juromaru standing there as if waiting for someone. He shrugged one shoulder, not really caring too much, before he walked down towards the stage, having nothing better to do then sit and meditate. There were no missions going on; he had nothing to retrieve, nothing he wanted to obtain for himself or perhaps the guild. He didn't want to think of his past or the guild's past because that took a lot of thought, and he didn't want to be completely out of the loop again.

Tomi walked up the snowy hill back towards the theatre, hearing a familiar voice coo at something and calling it Chibi. He scowled, shuddering slightly; how disturbing. It was disgusting, hearing those sickenly sweet noises. Like a mother cooing at her baby or a child cooing at a kitten.
Things meant for sweetness and happiness. Bright emotions that made him gag.
He jumped into the tree branches, moving ahead of Yue and landing in front of her in a crouched position, before standing upright and walking towards the door, dragging his bl00died blade into the pure white snow, cleaning it; watching the red staining the white. He grinned at that, his eyes gleaming, before he continued to walk.

Fai sighed as he looked up at the sky, frowning at the chill brushing his bare arms from behind his mask, before he slipped into the opened window of the inn. This lord was a fool, he decided, leaving the window wide opened when he should've known thieves would come. He looked up after landing quietly on the wooden floor, seeing a few guards in front of a door, and grinned. Ah; so he thought two lugheaded idiots would stop an Immortal thief as skilled as he? He was a ninja...Most likely a renegade one. He pulled out his claws, pulling them on swiftly, before he jumped at them silently, swiping through the necks and watching as the heads he had lopped off fell to the floor with a dull thud. His eyes were blank behind the mask, before he opened the door, seeing the lord sleeping; the object was on the counter next to him, right in the open.

He crept to the object, picking up the small case and opening it slowly. A small porcelein figure of a maiden in a kimono with moon patterns decorating the painted kimono sat in this jade encrusted silver box. He closed the box quietly, looking at the sleeping lord. He then smiled, raising his hand quietly.

He didn't want the lord to be sending out any more of those useless guards of his when he realized his object was stolen. That would just be a pain, and he didn't want to get his prize dirtied with the guards' bl00d. He thrust his hand with the claws down, the claws going through the man's neck, before he swiped it to the left, cleanly detaching his head from his shoulders. "Now that that's been cleaned up, I think I'll go home with my new prize. Hell; I might even give it to someone if I feel like it."

NightmareAlchemist

Ashintuku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:06 pm

((Woow...Fai's a bl__dy man. XD Uhh...HIYA! Exams; Deb knows this. >.>))

Kosho sighed as she sat on the roof, remembering that Fai once called this his spot, before she layed down on said roof, not minding the chill going up her back as she looked at the dark sky. She sighed, hearing what sounded like metal against snow, and glanced down to see the ever disturbing Tomi, briefly wondering why such a monster was in the Immortal Thieves...

But then she shrugged, not really caring, and closed her eyes again as she listened to the soft sounds of the night. It was kind of...Nice, to have a break from all those missions, though she knew she'd just go right back to her endless amount that was piled up in her room somewhere in the dusty corner. Her last mission had taken so long, she wasn't sure if half those missions were still even liable.

And that brief war in the forest with that woman that called herself Hamani and Nia...All about some doll and a girl named Melora...With the telepathic speaking, and then the relieving of Hamani knowing their pasts...

She shuddered as she thought briefly of the flashes her past let her see, frowning as she realized the curse that had fallen upon them all would never let her see them all. She then smirked.

Like she cared.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:49 pm

Hamani leafed slowly through the thick, musty book she held on her lap, sitting comfortably in a chair in the corner of Nia's quarters.

For a book entitled; 'Magical Items, Commodities and Charms' It's got little to no information on voodoo.

She took the book and folded the two covers back together, sliding back unto the shelf, lifting up dust and causing a little rattle of the boards. Waiting for a moment to make sure that the entire structure, not being a very sound-looking one, did not collapse, Hamani continued to pluck another tome from the shelf. This one from the area of books she had not yet looked at bearing upon it's cover in bright gold lettering; "Enchanted Apparatus"

Hamani began to read it.

This time she found something useful.

"A voodoo doll is an a paranormal device used to transfer positive and negative actions, inflictions and feelings upon another through the are of transfusion. Often made from cornhusks, softer material, straw, animal skins, burlap fibres and coarse hair, voodoo dolls are a rarer commodity than most other magical items, such as scrolls and potions.

There have only been a handful of recorded successful attempts at voodoo to this day..."

Skip a bit...

"The destruction of a voodoo doll is a scarcely used art. Being a soul, or souls encased in a material object, voodoo dolls are more like a prison than anything. To deactivate the power of a doll, the spirit(s) within must be freed.
An exorcism is the only option."

Hamani looked up Nia having just read the entire text aloud, she expected some sort of reflection, but before allowing an opportunity for such, she pressed on. Feeling time here was drawing long enough anyway.

"Do you think, Nia that you could look up for an exorcism? [sp?] That is, considering you don't already have knowledge of the activity." Hamani asked, marking her page in the book with a piece of spare cloth.

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:51 pm

[Very nice come-back there, Nitemare. And it's good to see you too, Heathy-chan.]
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games