Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

Mikujin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:25 pm
Poo on you.

I want a monocle. 'Cause they're stylish. But moreso because they remind me of Uncle Pennybags. And now I wanna play Monopoly.

Except I'm good, and cool, and have connections. So I'll always pass go and collect my $200. Cha-ching!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:43 am
Goddess be praised its Friday.  

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:53 pm
Whoever swore on the last page, fix it now. Because tomorrow I'll check and YOU DON'T WANT ME TO CHECK. So save your a** before I know.

Heads will roll.

And on the topic of monocles... most yes.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:06 pm
*Has a monocle* 'Tis amazing, yes...  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:45 pm
Okay, apparently it was ship.in.a.bottle, because once I deleted her post the trouble was no more.

Please, tone it down, already, ships. I mean, honestly, watch your mouth in public forums. I'm not going to sugar coat it, I suppose that this would be strike 2.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:14 pm
ninja

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:11 pm
0_0 when on earth did i curse?

oh man, I'm just on a roll here..... bah. Sorry about that. I'll try to proof read my posts more closely, I don't really pick up on those things all the time because It's part of my every day speech and so I doesn't register that I have to censor myself.

P.S Ive located a new scanner to use and the first of your drawings is ready to be scanned in Ebony... So expect that soon. I'm on an artistic roll here. My portfolio review has sparked the epiphany for the ULTIMATE PIECE. It's a large sculpture project and possibly a film collaboration.... I have to talk to granden and chis my crazy film student film. I will fill you all in on it later on, when the building had begun. I'm going to get so many splinters XD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:36 pm
Take your time dearling, I'm in no hurry to lose gold. XD  

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:37 pm
Well... maybe you didn't. I mean, when I was trying to post "The Cartoon Heroes Roleplay" I couldn't post

legal

adult

or

parental

stuff for Madison's. It was so messed up.
Nvm, I won't count this.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:22 pm
So yeah, in case if you can't tell who I am, it is I, Dark Slaine in a new vessel, please be nice to me as I'm still getting used to this one.... *Cough Cough* Thank you.  

Ratherion
Vice Captain

Mikujin

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:01 am
Your head would look nice on a platter. With shrimp. And dip. And maybe some carrots and celery.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:36 pm
Devil take it, I swear I'm going to take a machete to my computer one of these days.  

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

Kevkas

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:37 am
-laughs as he sends hundreds of souls to their eventful and gory demise-

Hi all!  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:04 am
I really have no idea what half of you are talking about. But good to see you finally got in here with your new file, Ratherion. Sorry it took me so long to accept you, I really need to check those requests more often. sweatdrop  

Edaniel
Captain

Ratherion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:26 am
It's fine, I was doing homework while I was waiting.... *sigh* The joy of being in an art school, I have to say that it is not rewarding at all right now... Considering my major is sound design and I have to take all this classes which causes me to know all these art drawing methods.... Clearly the world is against me....  
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games