Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:59 am
.................. cry ................... crying ................  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:10 am
*listenes to Obsession Dance Mix from .hack//SIGN*  

Kira-Yamato-san

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:12 am
*Dance floor appears and lights flash everywhere. Kira dances to music.*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:17 am
*Music continues*

Comon people!!! Join the party!!

*pulls off a few suprising breakdancing moves*  

Kira-Yamato-san

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:54 am
..Hmm..I've never actually understood why people love to dance so much..Well, have fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:37 am
Ugh. Im in a foul mood. neutral

My mom's car got robbed. The trunk lid was stolen and the locks were broken into. But the weird thing is that only the trunk lid got stolen, nothing else, and that why our car in all the others? gonk

Life is a weird thing. mad

I wont be online much and if I will, I'll be barely posting until I get this foul mood out of my system. If you want me, my aim/msn's in the bottom of my sig.

silver-yasha

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:02 pm
Proginoskes
..Hmm..I've never actually understood why people love to dance so much..Well, have fun.

Dancing to music can be the best thing to do when you're angry or sad.....it let's you liberate yourself of all other emotions and momentarily forget eveything else...it's better if its a celebration party....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:51 pm
Music, I understand..but dancing.. I let my anger out by drawing or writing or..I just bottle them all up.. I like to sing along to songs, not dance to them..  

Proginoskes

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:52 pm
damn server can't make posts appear instantly......  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:13 pm
silver-yasha
Ugh. Im in a foul mood. neutral

My mom's car got robbed. The trunk lid was stolen and the locks were broken into. But the weird thing is that only the trunk lid got stolen, nothing else, and that why our car in all the others? gonk

Life is a weird thing. mad

I wont be online much and if I will, I'll be barely posting until I get this foul mood out of my system. If you want me, my aim/msn's in the bottom of my sig.

they probablt stole only the hood....cuz....that person needed the part for his own car......what make is the car?  

Kira-Yamato-san

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:04 am
Proginoskes
Music, I understand..but dancing.. I let my anger out by drawing or writing or..I just bottle them all up.. I like to sing along to songs, not dance to them..

hum.....also good ideas but you shouldn't bottle things up.... (I don't want to sound like a mental worker)....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:09 am
..I don't like to open up to people..Whenever I do that, all my troubles seem to be that of a stranger's..Although they are important to me, once they escape through my lips, they seem very unimportant..somehow.. There are and shall be very few people who actually know my secrets..  

Proginoskes

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:52 am
Just know, Pro, that if/when you need a friend to talk to- there are many here more than willing to help. Even if that only means listening. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:25 pm
Yes, Talon..I do know that..Thank you..but it's not that easy..I mean, it takes long for me to get to actually..well, open up to others.. And plus, I don't think bottling up is a bad idea; I don't explode that often..  

Proginoskes

samwise420

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:35 pm
I'm with you on that Prog, no one can truly know the extent of what you're feelin, bottle it up and hope you dont explode when the time is wrong  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games