Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Battle between human and demon roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:47 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
*Spawn quickly takes his hand off of her, but keeps her knocked out. He runs to the window and jumps out. As soon as he's out his cape expands and he begins to fly up. Eventually, he reaches Heaven and storms his way to the throne. He has to kill a few angels along the way, but he gets there. He sees Angel's mother sitting on the throne. He jumps up to her and grabs her by the collar.*

"What have you done?!?!? Where is God?!?!?!?!"
Angel mother looked at him. "God has passed on. I rule heaven now." Angel gaurdian(cant spell his name) comes up behind Spawn.
*Spawn turns aroundd.*

"Redeemer....... How could you let this happen?"
Redeemer looks at Spawn"Leave now or you will soon never be welcome here at all.

Over on a different cloud Aiko was in a cage locked up tightly. But you cant tell it was him.
*Spawn grabs them both with chains and lifts them into the air by their necks*
They both disappear and appear somewhere else. Redeemer says to spawn"Leave now"  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
*Spawn quickly takes his hand off of her, but keeps her knocked out. He runs to the window and jumps out. As soon as he's out his cape expands and he begins to fly up. Eventually, he reaches Heaven and storms his way to the throne. He has to kill a few angels along the way, but he gets there. He sees Angel's mother sitting on the throne. He jumps up to her and grabs her by the collar.*

"What have you done?!?!? Where is God?!?!?!?!"
Angel mother looked at him. "God has passed on. I rule heaven now." Angel gaurdian(cant spell his name) comes up behind Spawn.
*Spawn turns aroundd.*

Redeemer looks at Spawn"Leave now or you will soon never be welcome here at all.

Over on a different cloud Aiko was in a cage locked up tightly. But you cant tell it was him.
They both disappear and appear somewhere else. Redeemer says to spawn"Leave now"
"Not until I have the boy. He doesn't deserve to be held captive without reason."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:55 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
*Spawn turns aroundd.*

"Not until I have the boy. He doesn't deserve to be held captive without reason."
"You cant take him. He is not allowed by my daughter!"Angel mother sayed.

Aiko heard them and he looked over at them. His eyes where filled with sadness and hurtfully. he was locked up in there for over 6 years about.he didnt look to be in good condintion. any more time in there and he might just die in there.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
*Spawn turns aroundd.*

Aiko heard them and he looked over at them. His eyes where filled with sadness and hurtfully. he was locked up in there for over 6 years about.he didnt look to be in good condintion. any more time in there and he might just die in there.
*In the blink of an eye, Spawn flies over, cuts the cage, and grabs Aiko. He looks at the boy and then jumps down from heaven. He flies down to the city ,but lands a ways from the church. He decides to walk there while sticking to the shadows. He didn't want to startle Aiko too much.*  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:03 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

*In the blink of an eye, Spawn flies over, cuts the cage, and grabs Aiko. He looks at the boy and then jumps down from heaven. He flies down to the city ,but lands a ways from the church. He decides to walk there while sticking to the shadows. He didn't want to startle Aiko too much.*

Aiko was in ripped clothes, he was weak and he was getting sick. He was really skinny. They bearly feed him to keep him alive. They didnt need him to be alive anymore if they got Angel. Aiko looked up at him and was bearly able to say"who....are....you?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:14 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

Aiko was in ripped clothes, he was weak and he was getting sick. He was really skinny. They bearly feed him to keep him alive. They didnt need him to be alive anymore if they got Angel. Aiko looked up at him and was bearly able to say"who....are....you?"
"Let's just say I'm your gaurdian........ Hellspawn."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:16 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"thank....you for .....saving me....."Aiko looks at the ground."i look....horriable right now....."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

*In the blink of an eye, Spawn flies over, cuts the cage, and grabs Aiko. He looks at the boy and then jumps down from heaven. He flies down to the forest. He decides to stick to the shadows. He didn't want to startle Aiko too much.*

"thank....you for .....saving me....."Aiko looks at the ground."i look....horriable right now....."
((I changed city to forest for you.))
"Let's get you some food."

*He walks over to a tree and picks a few apples. He walks back over to Aiko and sets them down next to him.*

"There. Those should help."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:33 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
*In the blink of an eye, Spawn flies over, cuts the cage, and grabs Aiko. He looks at the boy and then jumps down from heaven. He flies down to the forest. He decides to stick to the shadows. He didn't want to startle Aiko too much.*

*He walks over to a tree and picks a few apples. He walks back over to Aiko and sets them down next to him.*

((i guess thoguht it would make more sense. thats all)) Aiko takes the apple and eats it."Thank...you..."He gets up"Sorru but i have to find her....i need to know if she is ok....."Aiko was trying to go off and find Angel. He took a step or two then fell down  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:35 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

((i guess thoguht it would make more sense. thats all)) Aiko takes the apple and eats it."Thank...you..."He gets up"Sorru but i have to find her....i need to know if she is ok....."Aiko was trying to go off and find Angel. He took a step or two then fell down
*Spawn catches him before he hits the ground.*

"You're too weak to go on your own. I can take you to see her if you like."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:54 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"you...you know...her?"Aiko didnt know he knew Angel.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"Yes. I'm the one keeping watch over her."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:02 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"thanks for....watching over....her...for me..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"You're welcome. Would you like to see her? Or do you want some more rest?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:00 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"You're welcome. Would you like to see her? Or do you want some more rest?"
"i would like to see her,......"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games