Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobody Within Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were in the Keyblade War, what side?
  Light
  Dark
  Twilight
  Dusk
View Results

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:46 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Xeggr sat at his main computer seat and took a big breath when he sat. He took his coat off and threw off to the side. He looked at his hands that wore gloves and took them off. He saw that they were burned from shooting to many beams. He looked at the computer and started to research on where Greg came from.

Killux comes to the lab room "hey where can i find a glass of water?" she stood at the door

Xeggr was really stressed out and shaking. A glass of water appeared in his hand. "T-There ya go..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:51 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Xeggr sat at his main computer seat and took a big breath when he sat. He took his coat off and threw off to the side. He looked at his hands that wore gloves and took them off. He saw that they were burned from shooting to many beams. He looked at the computer and started to research on where Greg came from.

Killux comes to the lab room "hey where can i find a glass of water?" she stood at the door

Xeggr was really stressed out and shaking. A glass of water appeared in his hand. "T-There ya go..."

"you look like you need that one" she walks up to him and held his hand
she could feel he was shaking" whats wrong?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:52 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

He turned and looked at her with blood shotted eyes. "I-I gotta find it. J-Just g-gotta..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:56 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

He turned and looked at her with blood shotted eyes. "I-I gotta find it. J-Just g-gotta..."

"come on you can find it later ill just minamize the subject " she makes the boxes smaller and she helps him to his room  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:00 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

"come on you can find it later ill just minamize the subject " she makes the boxes smaller and she helps him to his room

He was still shaking. "I w-was trying to f-find a cure."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:04 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

"okay bt right now you need to lay down" she helps to the bed and puts the blanket over him"please for now you need sleep"  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:08 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

"okay bt right now you need to lay down" she helps to the bed and puts the blanket over him"please for now you need sleep"

"Heh, haven't slept for 5 days. Just staying up being worried." He stopped shaking and was turning normal again. His eyes were still blood shotted though. "I just want to help you." He smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:17 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

"Heh, haven't slept for 5 days. Just staying up being worried." He stopped shaking and was turning normal again. His eyes were still blood shotted though. "I just want to help you." He smiled.

"and i just want to help you but you need to rest for now im fine but you need sleep!" she smiled at him and held his hand  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:19 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

"and i just want to help you but you need to rest for now im fine but you need sleep!" she smiled at him and held his hand

He hugged her. "Alright, you win." He smiled then layed down.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:23 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

she put a blanket over him "sleep" she said softly she smiled  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:24 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

He began to close his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:27 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

*to self*i just hope he will wake up* she leaned back in the chair and fell
asleep as she slept a small aura went from her to him and thire dreams intertwined  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:35 pm
Kiki reported to the leader then went home.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:39 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

asleep as she slept a small aura went from her to him and thire dreams intertwined

((sweet...))
Xeggr awoke in a grassy field. He was laying down in the middle of nowwhere. The sun was shing, the wheather was calm, and the breeze was sooth. He saw a figure and he ran to it.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:41 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

((sweet...))
Xeggr awoke in a grassy field. He was laying down in the middle of nowwhere. The sun was shing, the wheather was calm, and the breeze was sooth. He saw a figure and he ran to it.

that figure was killux "hello xeggr isnt it beautiful?" she was in a long white
dress like a wedding dress and her hair was long and black  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas