Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:21 pm
Tokioka
@silver: I'm hoping it looks cool, if it doesn't... I'll murderise that tattooist. stressed

@Babi: Of course the stripper was female. stare Big boobs and all haha. xd I was pretty much laughing all the way through and the bit where she took her thong off, yeesh - I was not expecting that! 0_o'

@Mini: I've still got my exams coming up elfy, I dunno why I've been partying so hard lately. But don't worry, I'll be able to pick myself up off the puke soaked floor and revise my a** off before the exams begin. wink

@Sapphire: 'Adult extreme stuff'?? o_o

...maybe xD

Aw, lucky! crying  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:26 pm
Toki@: no don't join triads bad bad boy! stare xp study don't get behind in yuor study for your the exam. If the tatoo doesn't look cool you'll need painful layer surgery to remove it. You shouldn't talk about woman like that toki. but at least yuo were shocked at what she did.

babi@: bad boy perve you'll never get a female stripper at your birthday part unless you are older you would probaly pee yuor pants at the site of a naked woman. xp xd

Minielf@: eek xp shame on you your suppose to be a set a good example to them  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:28 pm
kyoslove74
Toki@: no don't join triads bad bad boy! stare xp study don't get behind in yuor study for your the exam. If the tatoo doesn't look cool you'll need painful layer surgery to remove it. You shouldn't talk about woman like that toki. but at least yuo were shocked at what she did.

babi@: bad boy perve you'll never get a female stripper at your birthday part unless you are older you would probaly pee yuor pants at the site of a naked woman. xp xd

I can hired one. wink But then my parents are always around the house. -_-;;  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:08 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
kyoslove74

Psst, you can hire one and have her strip at a night club, that's what my friend did. ninja

@kyo: Talk about women like what? Like they're just sex objects placed on this earth to pleasure us men? I never even said that. But now that you mention it... cool xd jks, of course I treat women with respect and stuff. I mean we did pay the stripper after all. See? Us guys aren't all that bad. wink

@mini: Yeh! Kyo is right! How come we never heard you talking about stippers and stuff? You should be setting a good example of how to party for the younger dudes like me and babi. Shame on thee elf, shame on thee. whee  

Tokioka

mermaidmelody33

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:35 am
I never sinned before whee  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:07 pm
Tokioka
xXHotBabiBluXx
kyoslove74

Psst, you can hire one and have her strip at a night club, that's what my friend did. ninja

@kyo: Talk about women like what? Like they're just sex objects placed on this earth to pleasure us men? I never even said that. But now that you mention it... cool xd jks, of course I treat women with respect and stuff. I mean we did pay the stripper after all. See? Us guys aren't all that bad. wink

@mini: Yeh! Kyo is right! How come we never heard you talking about stippers and stuff? You should be setting a good example of how to party for the younger dudes like me and babi. Shame on thee elf, shame on thee. whee

rofl !

@mermaid: Wow. Not even one? *calls the devil*  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:40 pm
mermaidmelody33
I never sinned before whee

That can't be true. Unless you're an innocent baby, in which case you wouldn't know what sinning is.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:56 pm
I'm afraid of the phone. ninja  

light_blue_star

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:57 pm
light_blue_star

lol, why?  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:48 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
light_blue_star

lol, why?

because it's a product of satan!!! lol jkz. I think, after working so long in a resturaunt, you start fearing things, such as phones, pens, kitchen checks, cash registers, and people who walk in. lol rofl  

yalie5

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:53 pm
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
light_blue_star

lol, why?

because it's a product of satan!!! lol jkz. I think, after working so long in a resturaunt, you start fearing things, such as phones, pens, kitchen checks, cash registers, and people who walk in. lol rofl

I work in a resturant too and I don't wanna take anymore orders or clean up after people, or be the cashier or be food service and beign waitress  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:01 pm
kyoslove74
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
light_blue_star

lol, why?

I work in a resturant too and I don't wanna take anymore orders or clean up after people, or be the cashier or be food service and beign waitress
being a waitress is the worst. People come in and they always tease me. It's so weird. Every time I go to restaurant, wether I work there or not, I end up getting teased. anyways I got home about an hour ago and my feet hurt. really bad. they still hurt. i feel like i have a million blisters. crying . i'm an idiot and wore heels today sweatdrop  

yalie5

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:07 pm
yalie5
kyoslove74
yalie5
xXHotBabiBluXx
light_blue_star

lol, why?

being a waitress is the worst. People come in and they always tease me. It's so weird. Every time I go to restaurant, wether I work there or not, I end up getting teased. anyways I got home about an hour ago and my feet hurt. really bad. they still hurt. i feel like i have a million blisters. crying . i'm an idiot and wore heels today sweatdrop

look at it this way if you finish colleeg you may never ever have to have this job ever again people may tease me but I scare the ******** out fo them so did my mother and myf ather  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:14 pm
Tokioka
xXHotBabiBluXx
kyoslove74

@ toki: no! toki no! don't give him that suggestion , yes liek sex objects hey you knew that I was gonna say that ,,, no! toki! you mustn't ... I don't knwo about that there still perves I wore high heels a short skirt, a tight black top and a guy pushed me and got into my face I poked him a numerous tiems btut ehn he said my a** was so round I was so shocked he si kinda a friend ... no! toki... no! thats not what i emant he has to be a good example tot he younger kids to be good and spolite respectful  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:43 pm
I work at a Champs Athletics for a few months for part-time. 3nodding Its so fun.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games