Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:01 pm
Rogi appeared, seemingly out of nowhere next to the young lady and the mercenary. "Might I ask where the others are," he asked, stepping back far enough to avoid being hit by his surprise appearance. "It would be terrible if anything happened to them while Master is away. Perhaps I should go find them." With a curt turn, he dissappeared further into the bowels of the mansion.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:09 pm
Emily felt her eyebrow twitch as she watched the top half of the stairs give way under Siegfried and she looked up at him with one thought in her head. Heavy . . . she nodded at what he said and stood, turning to lead him through the doors that were at the top of the stairs, but she froze as Rogi popped out of know where. She opened her mouth, ready to state once more ‘human’, but he was gone just as quickly as he came, making her blink. She turned to Siegfried and shrugged before leading him though the doors and down the hallway. And then down another, though a room that looked like a day from and then though another hallway. She didn’t pause to look around, because they were so close, just a couple more yards and. . . .
She stopped in front of a regular door and looked over at Siegfried. She looked down at the gun and the ghost of a frown to her lips before looking at him. She patted the door, in her own way telling him this was the one before her hand clasped the door knob.

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:10 pm
Whipping his gun at the sound, Siegfried pointed it up to the ceiling when it was only the butler. Since he was in the presense of a lady he wasnt going to swear, but he settled with saying, "Somebody needs to put a bell on you, cause one of these days I am going to shoot when you appear out of nowhere like that."
Walking with Emily, he looked at the various artwork they pasted by and the state in which the mansion had fallen into. It was very old, and alot of places had the floor chewed through. As if something tried to escape.
Coming to a doorway, he watched as she frowned slightly at his gun. Maybe she didnt want him using it. He questioned that thought for a bit, but he put it away all the same. He had to trust her, for she looked like she knew what she was doing. Wary, Siegfried reached for the door knob.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:12 pm
The doorknob grew incredibly hot, incredibly fast, almost as if the mansion didnt want the door opened.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:16 pm
Noticing the door knob getting hotter, Siegfried jerked his hand away. He was wearing gloves true, but this was unnatural. He looked at the Emily, wondering how to proceed. The doorknob is getting hotter! That aint natural at all. It would mean either someone is behind the scenes messing with us, or....this mansion is alive somehow...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:23 pm
Emily frowned out right now, plucking her sewing needle from her hair, letting it swamp her like before. She had been expecting something like the last sorry attempt, something that was disgusting and pitiful, but maybe the houses owner had done something worse. She rolled up her sleeves to her elbows quick and pushed her needle into the lock hole of the door and then drew a circle with her nail around the knob, cutting its every thread and whatever magic was bound to it. She pushed and the door slowly moved forward before the knob fell out, a rusted mess.  

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:27 pm
Siegfried whistled, impressed. "Thats a neat trick you got there little lady. Hopefully I could learn it someday." He doubted seriously that it would ever happen, but he never knew. Peering through the doorway, he looked to see if anything was moving or going to attack. His gaze flickered down to the door knob, now rusted and harmless. He gave it a tap with the toe of his boot. Still warm, but not super heated like before. Whatever she did she cut the enchantment to the door knob. From what I dont know, but seal as extremly hard to get around, espically in old houses like this one. He had a new found respect for his...partner he supposed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:30 pm
The door swung shut and a beam fell down, from old age, sealing emily on one side, and siegfried on the other. Who are you the a disembodied voice asked from the eerie room. A silvery spirit could be discerned in the middle of the room, hovering above what appeared to be human remains.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:34 pm
Holy spit! The door closed and beam fell before Siegfried could make a move. Running to the door, he tried moving the beam out of the way but it was too heavy. Kicking in frustration, he pressed his ear to the door trying to listen in. "Emily! Are you alright?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:36 pm
Emily froze at the sudden intrusion, and glared at the spirit that dare trap her. she turned her head at the sound of Siegfried's voice, before answering the spirits question. “I am the . . . Bone Weaver.” She answered, her rough voice coming out with command and an edge of sarcasm, though it was still a soft whisper. “You are not . . . the master?” she asked, her eye cold and hard as she stared it down, hoping it would answer in the negative.  

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:40 pm
Not getting an answer to his question, Siegfried tried to pushed the beam aside again. For a rotting piece of wood it was certainly heavy. Coming to the door again, he heard something about a Bone Weaver but he didnt catch it. Wondering at his course of action, he stayed at the door, trying to hear more.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:43 pm
(yea, sorry. fixed that)  

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:45 pm
No, I am not the master of the accursed place. the spirit said. I was brought here by vampires, when they occupied this mansion. It was here I died, but the mansion has a mind of its own and won't let me move on. Please help me.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games