Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonix13

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:00 pm
Aeronwy looked at him quizzically. "This is my natural face shape," he said. "But I have nothing to do here, and feel kind of helpless. That, and I really want to get some combat experience."

((Sorry this post is so short, I'm not feeling too good today.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:03 pm
The devilish priest sniggered at Sagor's request. He was fully enjoying himself, even though he wasn't the one killing them. Nevertheless, the thought of Sagor talking to him as if he was his parent, asking permission to kill a few dragons here and there, destroying their homes, pillaging their valuables; it thrilled him. If Kraid has asked permission from him as well, life would be so sweet. He would definitely be the Brother-Leader's "right hand man" in that instance. Ju-Hades thought about how he could be the next Brother-Leader, leading the cult to crush the last reminents of the dragon and elf colonies, maybe even those who opposed his great might. He dreamed of that day, but would it come? Certainly not. The Brother-Leader was older than he was and had much greater wisdom.

"Of course," he chuckled. "Do whatever you feel is necessary to get yourself back to top strength. We'll need you."He turned around and walked to the Shadowed. He didn't say anything but tried to make Kraid talk first.  

Mitsuharu Saito

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:47 am
Kraid stood stalk still, watching Ju-Hades carefully from behind the darkness in his eyes. He didn't say a word as the strange preist approached.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:21 am
Sagor leaped towards one of the mountain caves immediatly. Dust flew up behind him with every bound he made. As he approached one of the cave entrances a huge grin formed across his face and purple sparks flew off him in excitement. Air flowed into his lungs as he breathed in and immediatly bellowed out towards the Cave, "LETS SEE WHAT YOU'VE DRAGONS GOT!!."

With a closed fist, the Half-Giant slammed it into the side of the cave wall. A lightning bolt of energy shot forth into the wall and scorched it's way into the depths of the cave. Soon enough a gigantic pillar of purple energy burst from the side of the mountain, having huge rocks fly off in every direction. Low chuckles bellowed from the Giant as the furious roars of dragons could be heard. The purple pillar shot up all the way to the sky before if faded as quickly as it came.

kroska
Vice Captain

Vaginal Buttsex

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:05 pm
Idox looked back at Aeronwy. "I feel as if I can't do anything either. After all, sweet-talking foes doesn't always work, and not all of them like music, so all I'm really good for is some fighting and moral support. I am very fast, though." Idox shrugged and pulled a lyre from his bag. Tightening the strings a bit so they'd play well, he strummed a soft tune on the dainty instrument, swaying back and forth as he usually did. "The only problem is that these townsfolk will run rampant if anything else goes wrong, and though I would say that most of us have at least killed one person, taking the lives of the innocent and confused would really be pointless." Idox played a few more notes and finished the tune.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:19 pm
Marten looked at Idox, since Emilee had apparently disapeared with the crowd. He hoped none of his flies had gotten her. "You're a bard?" he asked. "Or are you a fighter who took up the lyre?" He was used to seeing somewhat motly adventurers. They had been his only company for the most part for the last 5 years or so, since his exile, and he envied their freedom.  

Gredar

Vaginal Buttsex

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:04 pm
Idox looked at him. "More than a bard, really. I'm half elven, so I'm naturally gifted with instruments, but I've been playing the lyre since I could speak." Idox strummed the instrument softly, keeping it in tune. "Then the war broke out, and since elves have physical advantages, I'm still swifter than most humans, so the sword wasn't hard for me to learn." Idox finished the small tune he was playing, ending on a high note.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:47 pm
Marten thought of his own sub-par sword skills. Of course, since he hadn't been trained it was understandable that his skills were lacking, but it was frustrating to him nonetheless that in five years the best name he could come up with for his old battered blade was Giantbutcherknife. He reminded himself that he had spent much of those five years studying magic so his arcane abilities were more than a match for any normal swordsman, but still...

On a whim, he decided to ask. "Can you do magic with the lyre?" He had seen a bard one time who could use his lute to charm animals to come to him for food. Another one he had seen grow a tree next to the oasis with nothing more than a whistled tune, though it had withered as soon as he left. Bardic magic was more subtle than his own arthromancy ((bug magic)) and healing abilities but it had a much wider range of application. Judging by the half-elf's reaction to the crowd though, Marten figured he knew no more bardic magic than a desert lizard.  

Gredar

Vaginal Buttsex

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:22 am
Idox looked surprised at the question, but gave a little smirk. "I see you doubt what I can do. My mother was very nurturing, and taught me many things. Although you bring up Bardish magic, I will admit that I have not done it in years, but I should still be able to do so." Idox tuned up his lyre and began to play a soft, flowing tune. The sounds drifted through the air as if a river had sprung and the notes were gently flowing through it, uninterrupted. After a few minutes, the ground began to crack about three feet away from Idox. The crag opened slowly, and streams of fresh water began to spout from it, flowing as gently as the music. As the pool grew, Idox began to slow his playing. As soon as the pool had reached a good size, Idox ended the tune. The pool stood, the water as still and clear as glass. He looked over at Gredar. "It's safe to drink from," he told him, gently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:18 am
((Gredar is my username, my character name is Marten))
Marten nodded appreciativly. "Impressive" He furrowed his brow for a second, then began a low whistling following the tune Idox had been playing. The stream began to flow once more, though slower than the pace of the tune. When he stopped, however, the stream kept flowing. Marten blinked and staggered for a second before regaining his balance. "Phew, forgot about that. One of the travelers taught me some basic spells, though mostly I can just mimic. I'm not a bard though, I keep giving energy to spells at the start instead of feeding them during the tune." The stream slowly halted and Marten filled his canteen from the draining pool. "I was just wondering, since I've seen bards who could calm savage beasts before, and since man is the most savage beast of all..."  

Gredar

Vaginal Buttsex

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:40 pm
((Fxck. Typo.))
"I've tamed creatures before," he said, softly. "But taming a whole village would be hard. It'd be easier to scare them than to just calm them down." Idox thought for a minute. "Not unless we had some other bard magicians. It'd be too much for me. I'd have to play for..." Idox scanned the crows. "At least an hour, and they'd all have to be listening if I were to put them into a submission, and even then it'd be temporary. Not unless you used your mimic powers to keep the spell going. But it'd be hard for you to keep it going that long, wouldn't it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:47 pm
As Julianna's mana began to recuperate, the fog cleared from her mind. The aching behind her eyes lightened, and she was able to think clearly. She heard a flowing melody, and a voice.

"Another bard...?" She muttered to herself, turning towards Idox. Still dizzy but steadily strengthening, she slipped off of the dragon onto shaky knees and extended her hand. "Julianna. It's a pleasure." She gave him a lopsided smile. "Sorry if I'm not quite myself. I overexerted, and I'm still getting my strength back."

Bunnyhiphophip

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:51 pm
.:. Yousei. Witium. Heed my words. .:.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:54 pm
Idox looked a Julianna. "Pleased to meet you, too," he said, bowing. "Don't worry about your injuries, I'll heal them for you." Idox played a soft tune on his lyre, gently singing along. As the songs healed, a slight aura surrounded Julianna. He ended the tune by gradually slowing down, and the aura dissipated. "It's not much, but you should be able to recover the rest yourself," he said, satisfactory with his spell. "Can you move all right now?"  

Vaginal Buttsex

Bunnyhiphophip

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:37 pm
Julianna felt his spell wash over her like a cool breeze. Shaking off the last traces of her affliction, she turned to Idox. "Yes, thank you very much." She smiled warmly, stretching a bit. "That feels much better."  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games