Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

hydra4

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:40 pm
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
"do not worry this will be over quickly" lays her against the wall and turns towards the man "i will never forgive you for this" pulls out a keyblade User Image
Berry eyes close and she falls asleep peacefully. She need rest for a while.
naota starts to walk towards him
mAN: "now now ruxia because careful dont over react now" backs into a wall
naota: pulls out a dagger looking keyblade "you hurt my friends, you hurt my brother, and you tried to kill me, WHAT IS THERE NOT TO OVER REACT ABOUT." throws it into the mans shoulder "when we first met as somebodies you should have known i would have never let you go through with this"
Rikku woke up slowly and looked to see what she has missed while she was asleep.
throws another dagger pinning both of this arms to the wall "i hope your used to pain because a whole heap of it is coming your way"
Rikku watches him and get is a bit scaried. "Ruxia? what are you doing?"
comepletely ignores here and throws another one this time at his right foot "your not so powerful now ehhh arent you KAZUKI!!!!!!" throws another at his left foot

Kazuki: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP IT PLEASE STOP IT!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:50 am
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
naota: pulls out a dagger looking keyblade "you hurt my friends, you hurt my brother, and you tried to kill me, WHAT IS THERE NOT TO OVER REACT ABOUT." throws it into the mans shoulder "when we first met as somebodies you should have known i would have never let you go through with this"
Rikku woke up slowly and looked to see what she has missed while she was asleep.
throws another dagger pinning both of this arms to the wall "i hope your used to pain because a whole heap of it is coming your way"
comepletely ignores here and throws another one this time at his right foot "your not so powerful now ehhh arent you KAZUKI!!!!!!" throws another at his left foot

Rikku quickly got up and ran to him and wraped her arms around him from behind" Please....stop.." She started to cry when she was running to him.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:56 am
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4

Rikku quickly got up and ran to him and wraped her arms around him from behind" Please....stop.." She started to cry when she was running to him.
"WHY SHOULD I LOOK WHAT HE DID TO YOU"

kazuki just stuck there sobbing

ruxia notices "SHUTUP" punches him  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:08 am
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4

"WHY SHOULD I LOOK WHAT HE DID TO YOU"

kazuki just stuck there sobbing

ruxia notices "SHUTUP" punches him
"please......" Rikku fell to the ground crying. "Enough fighting....im tried of it all....."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:30 pm
Xia watched the battle with wide-eyes. It seems things weren't as they seemed as people started to fight and Rikku tried to stop them. "Enough. Just what is going on here?"she growled as she ran up and tried to stand in the middle of the two, glaring at the man she didn't recognize. (not Ruxia but the other guy.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:35 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia watched the battle with wide-eyes. It seems things weren't as they seemed as people started to fight and Rikku tried to stop them. "Enough. Just what is going on here?"she growled as she ran up and tried to stand in the middle of the two, glaring at the man she didn't recognize. (not Ruxia but the other guy.)
Kazuki: coughs up some blood and about to pass out

naota: "dont get in my way xia"  

hydra4

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:37 pm
Xia stopped what she was doing and now stood with confusion. "Wait, how do you know me?" she asked, still standing a bit in the way of Ruxia, Rikku, and Kazuki.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:38 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia stopped what she was doing and now stood with confusion. "Wait, how do you know me?" she asked, still standing a bit in the way of Ruxia, Rikku, and Kazuki.
"nevermind that just get out of the way"  

hydra4

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:42 pm
Xia glared at him a bit. "No way, I can't just let you beat these guys up to a pulp without knowing the reason. I'm in this fight and tournament too you know." she said, her ringblade appearing in her hand by her side.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:43 pm
Rikku held on to Ruxia more."please....no more fighting...no more...." Rikku was crying more now.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:59 pm
Xeviance cocked his head to one side, trying to take it all in. "I'm not sure if I follow all that's going on here, but I do know that I agree with Xia." On his arm his crossbow apppeared, and Xeviance stood next to her. "We're all in this tournament, and I'll be damned if you finish it without me."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:38 pm
((It is about time the rpers got back on. Now, naota cant tell me that he cant post cause no one other than me is posting ^^))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:43 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Rikku held on to Ruxia more."please....no more fighting...no more...." Rikku was crying more now.
ruxia looked at her "we need to finish this here and now"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:34 pm
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
"But....this is to much now...." Rikku looked at the ground.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:56 am
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
"But....this is to much now...." Rikku looked at the ground.
ruxia glares at rikku for a second and then lets go of kazuki "fine you guys do it then" throws his biggest dagger into the ground  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff