Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:20 pm
"Right," Naminé agreed. "There seems to be more presences on the side of Xack. Xemnas," she shuddered in Seraph's arms, "may be our only hope. Marluxia has joined with him, as has...Saïx," she shuddered again. All of the Organization members had treated her like dirt, with one exception, maybe two or three, but Xemnas, Saïx, and Marluxia had been the absolute worst, followed maybe by Vexen. She did not want to deal with them again.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:58 pm
The ears of the dog perked and then started sniffing around, it stopped at at a certain part of the floor and barked and used it's front leggs trying to dig through but wasn't doing anthing.  

Alchemy Puppet

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:31 pm
Seraph looked into Namine's eyes, knowing what she was thinking about. "Don't worry, Princess, they will never hurt you again" he said, hugging her. then suddenly Vexen appeared where the dog had been scratchng, he didnt use a dark portal as they were blocked here so the groud didnt understand who he warped.
he appeard where he small dog was and grabbed the dog by the back of his neck then threw him in a cage befor dissappearing again the dog with him  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:46 pm
In another place...........

"You've cause a deal of trouble mutt." Vexen grumbled and glared at the dog in it's cage as it growled and snarled at him. "It seems Naixen is starting to act less of a child like she's supposed to be." he noted studying the dog. "and her knowledge to the Broken is growing to fast.....I'll have to report this to the Superior." He was agitated over the child's power and so he left the room leaving the dog to pout and whine, already missing Namine and the others.  

Alchemy Puppet

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:17 am
"Ah!" Naminé yelled, running over to the spot. "...How...?" She stopped to think. After a moment, she looked at Seraph and Richy, nodded once, and ran in the general direction of the next door, stopping there. "You aren't going to take something important away from me any more," she muttered, still remembering her previous years at Castle Oblivion, where she had been denied just about everything. She hadn't even seen food and water there, because she supposedly "didn't need any".  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:05 pm
Xia stared at the guy. Rebelling against the Organization!?! Axel didn't tell her they were doing that. He just said they were going to find Xemnas. "Umm, ok.." she said, her eyes widened at the mess she managed to stick herself in. Then again they must of had a reason for it right? Still, going up against Xemnas...  

The Sphinxyness

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:26 pm
Naminé stared angrily at the double doors, and leaned against them, throwing her weight at it, which didn't do much. "Oof."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:38 am
Tokyoanimefan
Naminé stared angrily at the double doors, and leaned against them, throwing her weight at it, which didn't do much. "Oof."

"careful, babe" he said helping her to her feet, "remembr a lot of the doors here are still linked to cards even though many are already opened. now lets see, we dont have any cards, lets try this..." he summons fenrir and the shining keblade an starts attackin the door. the door breaks revealing a wall with a card slot.

"great that accomplished nothing. wait namine, i know this might bring back some bad memories, but do you think you could use your powers to make some cards from my memories?"

he looked at her, definatly not wanting her to have to endure thoese memories again but not knowing any other way to advance. he smiled a bit at her  

[PC] Chaos

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:15 am
She looked at the door. "Mmm," she thought for a moment. "OK," she said slowly. She clapped her hands together, then pushed them outward, away from her face, keeping her thumbs and index fingers touching. She had created a window of magic, and because she didn't know what kind of card the door required, she had to see it through the window. "...OK! I can make it." She folded her hands quickly into a clap again, and opened them out into a circle. There, in the bubble she had just created, was a keycard, and a perfect match to the door. "Luckily, I don't have to repeat the process again. I should know the rest of the doors for memory, but...well...you know," she said, handing the card to Seraph.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:49 am
(Roxas!!!)

The three of them were staring at the guy a bit dumbfoundedly.

"Wait, hold on a second," Axel said, "Just who the heck are you any way, how do you know us, and what makes you think we're rebeling against Xemnas?"

Roxas looked over at Axel with a raised eyebrow, then nodded in agreement with what he said, how did this guy know them??

Roxas added," YEah, and why do you want to join up with us anyway, we're not trying to do any thing to Xemnas, well atleast, not right now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sora)

the gummi ship arrived at traverce Town. Sora looked out the window eagerly awaiting the ship to land, but when he saw the small world outside the window, Sora noticed something was very wrong. The whole thing was black and white!!

"Hey guys!!! Look at this." He said

Riku and Kairi came over to check it out

"Oh, no!" said kairi.

"This can't be good," remarked Riku.

"What do you think happened to it?" said Sora mornfully, this was the first world he had visited in his travels, the first place he met Donald and Goofy, and now its in trouble.

"Xack sucked the world of its light," replied Mikey, "after Seraph helped us escape from Traverce town when you failed to stop him, Sora."

"Wha-what do you mean?" replied the sad burnett.

"Xack must of found the worlds heart after we left, then stole its light energy using his keyblade. Instead of holding the heart captive like he did with the heart of your world!"

the three kids got sad when they were reminded of how Xack used their home worlds light to grow in power and fight sora.

"That's right,"said Kairi, "Xack stole our worlds heart."

"A world can't survive with out a heart. Its the same for a single person. With out a heart you wither away." Replied Riku

"wait," Sora said, a ittle sob evident in his voice, "So your's saying our home is now withered away!!"

"Sora, Xack stole it's entire heart, not just it's light," remarked Mickey. his words struck more griff into the young teens

"But don't worry," continued Mickey,"I'm sure if we can get the heart back along with its light, your world will return as it once was. The same could go for the other worlds Xack has probably stolen from."

A spark hit Sora, "That's right, if we can get the light back to their hearts then maybe the worlds will return to normal. And the only why to do that is to stop Xack."

"But in order to stop Xack," replied Kairi, "we would have to destroy Seraph! I don't want to hurt him, he seems to be a good person."

Riku turned to Kairi, "That's why we're here remember, the only why to stop Xack is if we fuse him back with his heart, Seraph."

"And in order to do that," added Mickey, "We have to figure out where Organization XIII went wrong with fusing heartless and nobodies together, once we figure that out, we can test it on real heartless and nobodies."

"gwarsh," said goofy as he scratched his head, "Guess we got or work cut out for us, huh!!"

"All right," said mickey, "Donald, take us down!!!"

"You got it," replied Donald.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:56 am
"Namine, it's gonna be fine!" Richy said, trying to smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:06 pm
Kazen sighed. "I am what you might call a watcher. I was once a normal man. Heartless overran my homeworld, and my heart was almost taken by one. This is what happened." He put a hand over his chest, and a symbol appeared. One side was the Heartless symbol, and the other, the symbol of the Nobody. The entire symbol was transparent, as if whatever process had created it had only been partially completed. He relaxed, and the symbol disappeared. "I've been going around the worlds, finding out any information about the Organization I could, so I would better be able to take them out. In this, I searched through castle Oblivion after it was abandoned, and I found the surveillance tapes. I also managed to get slightly into the World That Never Was, but I got caught before finding anything useful, although I managed to escape." He shrugged. "So, I decided to find someone who was already against the Organization. Although I couldn't get in alone, perhaps a group might get in."  

Overlord of Night- Shadow

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:14 pm
Axel folded his arms unimpressed with kazens story. What was it to him what happened to the guy, its not like he was important.

Roxas however felt obligated to help the odd man. Even though at the moment, their group of friends were trying to find a way to work with the Superior of the Organization, rather then destroy him. After all, the whole point in capturing the heartless was to find a way to destroy Xack, but save Seraph. So how would they be able (Axel Xia and Roxas) be able to help Kazen with out dissrupting their first objective.

"Listen," said Roxas he took pauses as he spoke, thinking of the right words to say, "Its not that we wouldn't want to help you its just, we kind of need the Organization right now. See we are trying to help a friend of ours out, and there is this guy called Xack, he's an even bigger threat then Organization XIII. His half nobody and half heartless and carries a keyblade that sucks the light and darkness out of a heart and is trying to over through the Superior of Organization XIII. But if that happens, then all the worlds might be in grave danger. So right now, our main plan is to stop him. But that's not as easy as it sounds, Xack is really powerful."

"No kid'in," snorted Axel, "The guy is nuts!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:02 am
Richy looked at the door, he grabbed the key card, and slotted it into the hole, "Done........."  

XGamerRichy

Overlord of Night- Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:19 pm
Kazen nodded. "If it will get me closer to my goal, so be it. I'll help you out with this Xack." He looked around. "So, why exactly are you here?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games