Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ iPink ]

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:15 am

I am Justin... but everyone calls me Pink in rl. I am actually changing my name to Pink in the near future. I am 22 and in love with gaia and my gf RaverErin. I have my own charity and plan on using the gold to give it out to questers!

I am questing for 800 items (since that is the most you can hold) and in less then 2 months of gaiaing it up i had 450 items! O.o

I am a guy... although i do love girls clothes... alot!

Um... yeah... so PM me if you really wanna know more.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:58 pm
My name is Amber, but most call me Spirit. 21 and looking around here. This looks like a pretty awesome place to hang, so I hope to be seeing ya around.  

Disturbed Little Angel

Pixie Pop - ThePixelPixie

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:15 pm
Hello there! My name is Amalia, I'm 19 (almost 20!) and I've been a member of Gaia for a few months now, I'm from the UK and errr..I'm not sure what else there is to say XD Oh and thank you for accepting my request to join the guild biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:39 pm
Laff.
I skipped my introduction.
I suppose I should go about doing that now.

As for my aspirations go? I don't really care what happens =/.
Really, people get this jumbled, you see, if you care where you happen to be heading, you might overlook what the aspirations of others have instore for you.

Just a thought.

If I win, I win, if I don't, well, nothing gained, nothing lost [save the gold made in this forum.]

<333

Artichokey

Dark[D]rew

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:14 pm
.:Believing in the Day of Tomorrow...

my names andrew most call me drew, i like anime like naruto, bleach, etc. i like playing basketball, volleyball and soccer.

...Wishing for another chance in Life:.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:17 pm
Hey, I'm Amy. I'm a 21 year old loser that's addicted to Gaia and MySpace.

I don't feel like writing out my whole profile again, but if you wanna know more just visit my profile <3  

Cuore di un Phoenix

ohgoshxsammy

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:20 pm
Hi, I'm Sammy. Over the last year or so I've become addicted to Gaia ( as well as other online sites ), and yeah... I saw a link for this on a gift giving board, as well as other places around Gaia. I just got around to joining today, though.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:35 pm
"Introduce yourself, tell us how you got here, and what you plan on doing with your winnings if you are chosen."

Hi! I'm MCRxTHxObsessed! Just turned 15. I'm addicted to gaia, myspace, IMVU, and quizilla! All of which are great sites. I found this guild because I saw the pixels thingy in a random thread. I don't remember who's siggy it was on though sweatdrop If I won I would buy the rest of the things I want for my dream avi. and then donate to friends. 4laugh  

MCRxTHxObsessed

Belladonna Gallows

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 3:41 pm
Let's see. . .
My name is Belladonna Gallows.
Refer to me as Bella or Taltos.
They're my current nicknames.
I'm 13, and have been on gaia since I was 11.
That was before the age limit, by the way.
I'll be 14 on June 10th.

I found the guild through just searching the guilds. It's a weird hobby of mine, I know.

If I win, I plan to invest the money, as well as buy some of the item's I've been planning on getting. [Random MCs]

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:18 pm
well my name is double choco fudge... for short.. choco..
i love ice cream.. whee

i love anime.  

dOubLe cHocO fUdge

proud_filipino

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:49 pm
greetings (soon to be,striving to be or already)millionares! HI!
i go by kris and i found this place looking at some siggy links.
if i become a millionare, i will......uh...have alota gold! jk.
i plan on spending a majority of my winnings on collectibles.
i mean come on, how can ya blame me? some of the gold will go to my friends..just a little bit..haha. im just joshing you guys. ill help anyone who turns to me in need.....im serious this time. hehe. all i have left to say is...GOOD LUCK to everyone in this wild game of life.
=]  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:07 pm
I'm Kyla and honestly I was hoping to win one mill gold or at least 700k gold in order to buy my fiance the ninja head band that he's questing. He keeps donating to others though so he hasn't gotten very far. ^^jjj

Just call me Fen or Fennicy though please. I just recently got up to the 10k post mark and a little while ago it was my one year Gaia b-day. ^^ I love anime, martial arts, my fiance, and I'm quite addicted to Maple Story. lol  

Asahi10

FantasticLuna

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:24 pm
Hey everybody!!!! I'm Fantasticluna, but you can just call me Luna if it's easier ^_^ I'm excited to be in a new guild. I know there will be lots of people here, cuz let's face it....everyone could use some gold smile I like to write stories, and put puzzles together. I guess I'm a kinda boring person, but that's about all I can do between chasing my 11 month old son. I've been on Gaia since Feb 2007. I know that's not very long, but I absolutely love it ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:26 pm
um well...my name is seth im 11 and i like nintendo i wud mostly save my savings becus i relly like cool stuff ive ben workin none stop so it wud be nice to have some mony i can just save and i wud give ppl gifts and all..so thats my story..  

sethblast

HonestlyMe

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:44 pm
My name is Nikki. Im 19 years old. I love playing on Gaia. But questing is so hard. I love my family and what friends I do have. I miss the loved ones that are now lost in my family (my dogs, cousin, etc...) I am nice to people, but get upset easily and mad if someone says the wrong thing. I love making friends. And if I win the gold ill finish my quest!  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games