Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:03 pm

Miharu smilled "I feel more powerful but I really would like to find where is it from!" she looked at Gohma "I actually think that this was made in Conshell since it's wind power and it didn't killed me and your family stole it!"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:05 pm

Gohma laughed. "I found a book on the family artifacts. It wasn't stolen. We made it."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:05 pm

Shu was feeling her heart broken "DON'T TOUCH ME!!" she yelled as punching is wrist
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:06 pm

"They may have lied in that book!" Miharu looked up "Shu once told me about a wind stone!"

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:08 pm

"Why would they lie. No one but my clan would ever see the book." Gohma asked calmly.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:09 pm

ozzy did not let go of her "your just a dog you follow your master were ever she goes so why dont you go follow her again and be a good dog"

riotb0y

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:09 pm

"I don't know! So that people like you wouldn't be angry!" anyway wanna get back to the village?" Miharu asked getting up
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:11 pm

"People like me?" He asked coldly.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:11 pm

She couldn't stand the pain more. She felt her tears fall "LET ME GOO!" she screammed punching his wrist again over and over
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:12 pm

"Yeah! Future naive generation!" she said walking out of the cave "Lets go!!"

Rikku Mage

riotb0y

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:13 pm

ozzy did not let go "whats wrong does the truth hurt yes it does because you are no better than a dirty little dog"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:14 pm

"Go ahead!" Gohma said without moving. "I have no need to defend myself to you. I might see you back in Fukumaden." He said using the village's proper name.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kairi2Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:15 pm

Shu punched his mouth and then kicked his stomach with her knee "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO RUNS FROM TRUTH!! NIKKI HATES YOU AND IGNORES YOU AND YOU JUST LICK HER FEET!!" Shu yelled crying harder ith her eyes closed
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:17 pm

"you really dotn know any thing do you" ozzy began to laugh as the punches did not hurt him "lick her feet" ozzy laughed even harder

riotb0y

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:17 pm

Miharu sighed "I can't believe you're mad!! Your village has lots of treasures maybe stolen too just forget the wind stone!"
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games