Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5704 5705 5706 5707 5708 5709 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:45 pm

Yes..This I know..lookin a** lol
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:47 pm

gotta problem?! Feelin froggy?! Go get genetal warts!!!!!

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:48 pm

Imma pass..s**t looks painful,lol
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:49 pm

it all began with a love story.....

The princess kissed the frog and it became a prince they then procced into the royal 'garden' to plant a few 'seeds' Then we had genetal warts

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:52 pm

Thats robo retarded but I wonder ho all these STD's started..when I was a kid I figured people just went around ******** animals and made em.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:54 pm

I doubt that somone had sex with a cow and then we started world of warcraft

I say that a girl had a yeast infection from getting to much and then after her 'ya know' was all worn and torn someone came along and got it in and caused a genetic mutation on the skin and then boom everything wrong with sex in the world.

Yo no lie Child development is the reason we have girls that dont like to have sex, my teacher flat out said that having sex with guys was wrong and girls should remain virgins until they get married!!!!!

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:56 pm

You hurt lol

My Sex ED teach just said wrap it before you tap it or your d**k might turn charcoal black...that was enough for me lol XD
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:01 pm

"no glove, no love"

"Dont be a fool, wrap your tool"

"Dont be silly, wrap your willy"

"No wrap no tap"

Ive heard it all, my sex ed said something similar but it was more along the lines of....

"Sex is important to the human reproductive cycle, condoms are even more important if you dont want kids when your 11. Now while sex is an enjoyable thing to coerce with, it has consequences. No condom, protect's you from STD's and other infections. But thats why we have STD test so alwasy test your partner before you sex them up."

he never said anything about it being black and thats a damn lie! its doesnt turn black at all, the more you use it the less of an angle it stands at. SO when fully erect your member stands straight out, but after excessive amounts of use and of course with age, the 'love angle' is lowerd intuil you dont have one. This is true but no the part about it being black, you go played homie ^^

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:12 pm

kit the sorrowful
"no glove, no love"

"Dont be a fool, wrap your tool"

"Dont be silly, wrap your willy"

"No wrap no tap"

Ive heard it all, my sex ed said something similar but it was more along the lines of....

"Sex is important to the human reproductive cycle, condoms are even more important if you dont want kids when your 11. Now while sex is an enjoyable thing to coerce with, it has consequences. No condom, protect's you from STD's and other infections. But thats why we have STD test so alwasy test your partner before you sex them up."

he never said anything about it being black and thats a damn lie! its doesnt turn black at all, the more you use it the less of an angle it stands at. SO when fully erect your member stands straight out, but after excessive amounts of use and of course with age, the 'love angle' is lowerd intuil you dont have one. This is true but no the part about it being black, you go played homie ^^

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY GUY!!1

THAT s**t IS REAL AS A MUTHA ******** told us to look up some s**t and my ***** d**k head WAS BLACK!!!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:15 pm

psh lol sorry i dont tap without a wrap so i dont have to worry either way, But ill take your word for it.

I wonder if i should go to homecoming with jessica?

Or maybe Ashley?

But Amanda looks really good in tight things......

And Amanda's twin sister Erica looks even better in tight things.....

Man im in a bind......Maybe ill take all of them ^^

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:23 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
little mintchan
xXlildizzle1516Xx
little mintchan
xXlildizzle1516Xx

Hahahaha FRESHMAAAAAAN XD

lol, You is sprung my girl XD

stare the day[if] i fight ryugan[whatever his name is] i will make sure no one wil find his body or any evidence stare

Hahahaha, thats if Claru doesn't kill you first lol

why would he kill me?[which one o.O]

Oh...Uhh Ummm..I...*Runs*

-tackles- BWAHAHAH!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:26 pm

*is tackled*

NOOOOO!!

@Kit: and THEN you woke up,lol

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:29 pm

im dreamin? I need to wake up cuz ive been sleepin for some years ^^

But no fur real i got a crisis dawg!!! I look to my boi for help and all he can do is dis me? What a bro lol
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Damn I was slick hatin' but go with the thickest one, Never can go wrong wit a** mrgreen

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Kirsten it is ^^

lol word word to the playa hatahs!!!

lol

Now what to do?......

I might go write another rap song.....I only have 2 1/2 right now got that rodger that beat Shes is gone with lil wayne and just finished pull my pony tail ^^ im workin on juice by drake ^^ beat got me confused about what to write ^^

But i should really record my other ones i only have rodger that recorded and ready to send everywhere.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5704 5705 5706 5707 5708 5709 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games