Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5717 5718 5719 5720 5721 5722 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:28 pm

Hmmm...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:51 pm

Sindenky
Well i have Sindenky who is a genin and 16, in all honesty is is the most likely to take in an orphan but at age 16 hes not much of a father position, and as a genin we will be same rank and power level when you get out of academy =/

Then i have Kemuri who is 21 and is a chunin, he is detached from the ninja world at this point ans i feel if he had a kid it may detach him more, but maybe is exactly what he needs, a reason to fight.

So if you want me to do it you have the choice. Sindenky would make for a way cooler dad, but not till hes stronger, and Kemuri is old enough, a decent rank and power level, and sort of needs it maybe.

Kemuri it is xD What village is he in =O

iAkura-kun

Prophet

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:14 pm

Meh
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:41 pm

Wow... Seriously what happened to the activity here?

FullbusterOrleans

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:32 pm

Akura Bashirou
Sindenky
Well i have Sindenky who is a genin and 16, in all honesty is is the most likely to take in an orphan but at age 16 hes not much of a father position, and as a genin we will be same rank and power level when you get out of academy =/

Then i have Kemuri who is 21 and is a chunin, he is detached from the ninja world at this point ans i feel if he had a kid it may detach him more, but maybe is exactly what he needs, a reason to fight.

So if you want me to do it you have the choice. Sindenky would make for a way cooler dad, but not till hes stronger, and Kemuri is old enough, a decent rank and power level, and sort of needs it maybe.

he is a wandering ninja at this point, hes from hidden Rain but the village vanished after being destroyed by a flood, so now hes morning the loss of his village. For years(1 irl) he has done nothing at all, just wandering around, now hes trying to get back into his life, he is currently in the hidden Sand village, were are you going to make your RPC?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:59 pm

THE GAME

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:21 am

Kunesume2
THE GAME

scream

how about this one...

fresh prince style

In west philidelphia, born and raised
On the play ground is where i just LOST THE GAME!

or this one...

Guns'n'roses style

Welcome to the jungle,
we've got fun and games.
You just read this in my voice,
and you just LOST THE GAME!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:38 pm

Sindenky
Akura Bashirou
Sindenky

he is a wandering ninja at this point, hes from hidden Rain but the village vanished after being destroyed by a flood, so now hes morning the loss of his village. For years(1 irl) he has done nothing at all, just wandering around, now hes trying to get back into his life, he is currently in the hidden Sand village, were are you going to make your RPC?

Then Suna it is.. I was gonna join whic ever village you were in.. since you are a wandering ninja, I'll learn a bit of the suna wep styles, and then go on a world trip with you xD

iAkura-kun

Prophet

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:31 pm

It would seem that the curse mark I had has been deleted...? And the clan I was in is gone!? Frown..... Maybe I should just start a new character to get back into the role play.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Akura, ok set this up, lets do it. Make the rpc and pm me were he is, then ill have sona walk me around or something. Then ill run into you and we will play it out xD

Kato, thats a cool idea, make a cloud ninja, and team up with me to complete my master plan!!!! Are you interested?

Sindenky

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:05 am

Master plans are so whats up...

In other news

I is sick
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:17 am

Brit~ Where are you when i need you!.

Urg i hate it when the season changes and i get sick!

T.T

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:21 pm

I am still waiting on my freakin teacher to show back up in the sand but he vanished i think
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:16 pm

かろなしろいヴぁす
At least yours is still hanging around somewhat. I have yet to see a post from my teacher anywhere in the village! Or anyone in my team for that matter.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Who be your teacher?
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5717 5718 5719 5720 5721 5722 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games