Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VlCKERS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:21 pm
You have no idea how hard I laughed at the Salazar Salad/Chickenheart Chicken fingers.

Also hey there.
How is everyone?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:38 pm
Hmm... I'm thinking of changing Wesker Wine to Wesker Whiskey, it sounds better.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:01 am
Hey there, Vickers. ^_^

Biohazard EXTREME
Hmm... I'm thinking of changing Wesker Wine to Wesker Whiskey, it sounds better.

Very true. But Wesker seems like he'd be more of a wine guy to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:55 am
I don't know...I'd think he'd need something stronger then wine to deal with all the s**t that happened to his character...

No...But couldn't the ball eating aliens, like, go through my body after eating them and evacuate through my chest? Ha ha, I dunno.  

King of Paradise

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:38 am
Never underestimate the wine, my friend. It gets you drunk pretty damn quick.

Plus, whiskey isn't something you normally order with a meal.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:30 pm
Thee Stranger

Drunk from wine? Pssh! :XP: You'd have to be a light-weight to get drunk from just wine. I would need actual liquor to get me drunk. razz  

Vankala

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:03 pm
Vankala
Thee Stranger

Drunk from wine? Pssh! :XP: You'd have to be a light-weight to get drunk from just wine. I would need actual liquor to get me drunk. razz

Umm... riiiiiiiight. I don't know what kind of wine you've drank, but if you drink any wine that's halfway decent, and drink enough of it, it will get you drunk just like any other beverage containing the same ingredient: Alcohol. People often underestimate the wine. I've seen it first-hand plenty of times. It really can sneak up on you. And unless you're a hardcore alcoholic, it can get you drunk pretty damn quick. Just give it a few glasses. Wine has a higher alcohol content than beer does. Last time I checked, people get drunk with beer every day, even hardcore alcoholics.

I'm just going to go out on a limb here and assume that you haven't acquired a taste for any type of wine or beer (fruity toots, like Shmiernoff and Mike's Hard Lemonade don't count), and only drink to get drunk, in which case liquor is the obvious choice, as it will get you drunk very quickly with just a couple shots, and you don't have to hold as much in your stomach.

Either way, it's just ridiculous to say that you couldn't get drunk off wine at all. Drink 3 glasses of wine within an hour and it equals about .08 BAC which is legally drunk.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:18 pm
Thee Stranger
Hey there, Vickers. ^_^

Biohazard EXTREME

Not necessarily. I mean, he's a suit now. So he's in his office, and some guy comes in, like, "You wanted to see me?" And he walks up to his little Whiskey table and pours a glass, taking a sip, all cool-like. Think Mad Men.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:15 pm
True...maybe he likes both? It is possible.

Also, Stranger, your avatar is made of win.

Zombies Ate My Neighbors is a fun game. :B  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:22 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Thee Stranger
Biohazard EXTREME

Not necessarily. I mean, he's a suit now. So he's in his office, and some guy comes in, like, "You wanted to see me?" And he walks up to his little Whiskey table and pours a glass, taking a sip, all cool-like. Think Mad Men.

Haha, yeah I could totally see that. xd I'm not disputing that Wesker Whiskey sounds better. It definitely has a better ring to it that's more fitting, but given the theme of the thread, which is a cafe... wine is common place at all kinds of restaurants, and the warm sensation from a good glass of wine when it settles in the bottom of your stomach compliments a meal much better than whiskey. But that's probably just the Italian in me. So I'm going to order the Wesker Wine! *drinks up*

@ Xenomina: Thanks! ^_^  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:38 am
Yeah, but despite the fact that Wesker DOES have class, I don't see hm as being the type of guy to go to restaurants very often...
Of course, I'm talking about the old Wesker, the cool Wesker. Not the Bond Villain they turned him into in UC.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:54 am
A likely scenario in 5:

Chris, strapped to a table: Do you expect me to talk?
Wesker: No, Mr. Redfield. I expect you to die!

I rather like wine over beer. If I'm going to get drunk, I don't want to leave a sour taste in my mouth. Which is why I don't do vodka. Flavorful rum for me, please!  

King of Paradise

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:14 am
Stranger to Paradise
A likely scenario in 5:

I rather like wine over beer. If I'm going to get drunk, I don't want to leave a sour taste in my mouth. Which is why I don't do vodka. Flavorful rum for me, please!

Anctually, if that bond scenario did happen in RE5, I would laugh my a** off. XD

Redfield...Chris Redfield...

I like both, personally, though I like vodka more though, it has a nicer kick in mixed drinks than some rums do.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:40 am
I love beer. Especially dark beer. That's the Irish in me. xd I'm not huge into liquor, but I do like Whiskey quite a bit actually. I hate Southern Comfort, and will never ever touch that s**t ever again. And as far as vodka goes, I'm a big fan of White Russians. 3nodding That's the... oh wait... I'm not Russian, s**t... that's the... The Dude in me! Anyone ever seen The Big Lebowski?  

Thee Stranger

Vankala

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:49 pm
Stranger to Paradise
A likely scenario in 5:

I don't really like beer. I prefer win, too and I like some liqours. My favorites are Gold Schlager and Rumplemince (sp? I dunno my bf buys it sometimes so i forget the spelling...but its really good!)

Oh, and TheeStranger, I don't drink to get drunk and I have drank wine before and I do like it so don't assume i don't know what I'm talking about. talk2hand

Edit: I love White Russians! It tastes like chocolate milk...but with a kick. biggrin

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games