Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:28 pm

As if I haven't complained about this enough already... but IT'S TOMORROW IT'S TOMORROW IT'S TOMORROW IT'S TOMORROW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH -deep breath- AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

>__<;

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

HELP ME

please.

.___.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:32 pm

What's happening tomorrow? You sound very...agitated Niph.

Minielf

xoCrow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:48 pm

I'm curious too?
o_o

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:41 pm

.Light will come from angel's tear. . .

Yea,so am I.

. . .Dispelling evils of human fear.

Alexander Remure

Chibito7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:44 am

Niphy gets the letter from Cambridge. 3nodding

And I'm 17 years old today! gonk
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:10 am

OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY B&B

and yes, Cambridge letter. WHICH HAS NOT ARRIVED. I HATE THE POSTMAN. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Niphz
Crew

lollerskater123321

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:55 am

Happy Birthday and OMG how long have u been waiting for this letter?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:17 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Happy Birthday B&B. 8DD

Tanjoubi omedeto~

生日快乐~

Joyeux Anniversaire~

-out of languages- xD

It's okay Niphy. Dx -fans fans-

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:09 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - chucks a bucket of cold water over Niph -

Calm! Calm!

Happy Birthday B&B v(^________^)v
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:45 pm

Chibito7
Niphy gets the letter from Cambridge. 3nodding

And I'm 17 years old today! gonk

Ooh, the dreaded Cambridge letter! Will she or will she not get in? Tune in next time to find out! rofl xd

And happy 17th birthday B&B.

Minielf

Princess Rhode
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:43 pm

» » [ Mm.
      Happy Birthday B&B~
      -fanfare-
      ]
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:08 pm

Thank you. heart

Tis been a hectic day. *blink* whee

Chibito7

Chibito7

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:30 pm

Okay, everybody. Your attention please! And nope, tis not about my birthday, unfortunately. I am, as most would put it, the bearer of bad news.

Unfortunately... Niph didn't get an offer from Cambridge. She got pooled. Meaning, she wasn't rejected completely, but she didn't get a solid yes - a place - in the university. 'Pooled' basically means you get put in a 'pool' (no, not one with water in, but Niph and I are enjoying drowning in one right now on msn) with other students who have also been pooled, and if one of the colleges in Cambridge need a place they will delve inside and look for a suitable pooled candidate.

This... decision which Niph received in that highly anticipated letter has caused her to rethink... and she has decided that many 'distractions' must go. One of these is Gaia.

So... Niph is pretty much leaving Gaia and the ICU for a while. Perhaps it's temporary, perhaps it's permanent, she's not sure herself. But she is sure she wants to do this, and I respect that. It is a hard decision she has had to make, I am sure. She asked me to pass this message on, and apologise to you all for being 'a coward' and not telling you herself. She also says she loves you all very much.

I'm sure you will all agree with me that she will be sorely missed... as a fellow ICU member and as a moderator (a very good one!). Niph says she will continue to have msn (one of the only things that hasn't been revoked), but she won't be online often. I also want to wish her all the luck in the world with her work, and that Cambridge is truly an idiot for having said no to such a talented, inspiring young adult. *has decided that Oxford is definitely the place for me*

So, good luck and goodbye Niph (hopefully for now), and I will miss your presence from the ICU greatly. *sheds a tear - which isn't going to be noticed in our pool anyway* I'm sure you will remember all the great times you've had with us so far. =)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:10 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aw bless ya Niph =[

Hope she gets chosen as a pooled candidate then!

I guess staying off Gaia isn't such a bad idea. It does distract, have to admit that >.<
Internet too~!

We all must leave Gaia temp. or perm. one day.

Hope she lives a good life out of Gaia.

We'll miss her =']

` T a p i o c a `

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:58 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aiyah.

Poor Niphy. D:

She made a smart choice though. I really should follow her example. @__@;;

Yush, I'm certain she'll be chosen as a pooled candidate.

ICU cheers you on, Niph. D<
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games