Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5723 5724 5725 5726 5727 5728 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Oni_Soul
Darion72
Ughhh....My heart feels broken... crying

Then how may I be of assistance.

basically i like this girl and shes screwing with my head...And i really just want to die...Shes all nice this one minute then she goes ******** b***h on me...and then there are these im having which make me all gloomy...They keep me a wake because every time im scared to go back to sleep and see the blood shed i caused....I really feel like crap and i just want to die...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:01 pm

Darion72
Oni_Soul
Darion72
Ughhh....My heart feels broken... crying

Then how may I be of assistance.

basically i like this girl and shes screwing with my head...And i really just want to die...Shes all nice this one minute then she goes ******** b***h on me...and then there are these im having which make me all gloomy...They keep me a wake because every time im scared to go back to sleep and see the blood shed i caused....I really feel like crap and i just want to die...

well thats normally how women are...no offense. Is there anything around you that is causing her to do taht? like friends or antyhing?

And for you second problem. could you tell me in more detail about what has been happening? you weren't really that clear when you told me the frist time.

Oni_Soul

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:04 pm

nope i talk to her alone...

the sleeping issue...lies with these weird a** dreams iv been having.and i wake up and its only been ten minutes.and in the dreams it seems like im torturing every one i love and i end up killing them...and every time i try to fall back a sleep it starts again...i dont know what the ******** is going on...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:21 pm

There are many different sleeping issues, from fantasies to night-terrors. It seems that you are having something that is inbetween nightmares, and night-terrors. Night-terrors you wont wake up, the dream will end itself before you do. Nightmares consist of dark fantsies within your mind, repressed memories of your past, or your sub-consious. You should talk to your parents or someone about these sleeping issues and have sleep tests done on yourself.

Oni_Soul

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:29 pm

Oni_Soul
There are many different sleeping issues, from fantasies to night-terrors. It seems that you are having something that is inbetween nightmares, and night-terrors. Night-terrors you wont wake up, the dream will end itself before you do. Nightmares consist of dark fantsies within your mind, repressed memories of your past, or your sub-consious. You should talk to your parents or someone about these sleeping issues and have sleep tests done on yourself.

you know alot about this stuff...
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:36 pm

Snuff that Muffin
Oni_Soul

I have had my share of them. Not to the extent of his. But when I was around the age of 5 I started to have dreams, the last one ended when they put me on ADHD Meds for the next ten years. The dreams were of a man back during the medevil ages, I never saw his face, but from the way that he was treated and respected, and upon studying that area of time, he was a Knight, or commander. The last dream was a large battle, in which right before I awoke, an arrow peirced my heart, through the left side of my breast plate. It started to fade black and I awoke the next morning. Now remember I was five when these dreams started, and they ended around 8 when they put me on meds. I cant remember anything other than those dreams. I started to ask around about my family history and my birth mom told me that I was named after St. Michael, the man who cast Satan into Hell. The funny part is that I was raised Jewish. I have been looking into it further but no other leads have popped up. The dreams could have been a key to my past life.

Oni_Soul

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:41 pm

Snuff that Muffin
Oni_Soul

also my first major was Psychology...so that could have something to do with the studying of the mind. Lol.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:53 pm

OMG! YOU TOO?

ever since my parents put me on those meds i havnt dreamed...it sucks

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:59 pm

I know. I have a hard time remembering now. Its like I forgot how to think.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:04 pm

same here...my memory is s**t...

those meds are evil, and they drained my personality...it was terrible

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

MikeyZMB

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:08 pm

O_o Wow Beth. xd
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:11 pm

I'm serious, when i take them, i'm boring as hell

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:12 pm

Snuff that Muffin
same here...my memory is s**t...

those meds are evil, and they drained my personality...it was terrible

same.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:15 pm

Snuff that Muffin
I'm serious, before i stopped taking those pills...i was boring as hell

Its not the pills, its your brain that is becoming depressed for taking those pills and you just don't feel like yourself at times. Thats what i think, and i know cause i had to take strong meds when i came from Afghanistan.

MikeyZMB

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:18 pm

MikeyZMB
Snuff that Muffin
I'm serious, before i stopped taking those pills...i was boring as hell

Its not the pills, its your brain that is becoming depressed for taking those pills and you just don't feel like yourself at times. Thats what i think, and i know cause i had to take strong meds when i came from Afghanistan.

you took different meds. They give you Post-Trama meds just incase to get you back into the kick of civilian life. These ones that we are talking about are different,.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5723 5724 5725 5726 5727 5728 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games