Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5734 5735 5736 5737 5738 5739 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Denko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:05 pm

Meta_Fish
I don't know if anyone here knows or remembers, but I sent an e-mail to 4CR, about maybe taking a role in their podcast. Well, there was an error in communication, and they hadn't gotten back to me, when they really meant to, but they said that they were overstaffed at the moment, but if they ever needed someone, they'd keep me in mind.

Cool, they're a big deal.
That would be awesome.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:07 pm

Denko
Meta_Fish
I don't know if anyone here knows or remembers, but I sent an e-mail to 4CR, about maybe taking a role in their podcast. Well, there was an error in communication, and they hadn't gotten back to me, when they really meant to, but they said that they were overstaffed at the moment, but if they ever needed someone, they'd keep me in mind.

That would be awesome.
errors suck....

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:14 pm

Denko
Meta_Fish

That would be awesome.
Have you heard of them outside of me?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:16 pm

Meta_Fish
Denko
Meta_Fish

That would be awesome.
Have you heard of them outside of me?

I've been to the site like four times. Does that count?

Denko

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:26 pm

Denko
How did you find out about them?
Meh, it doesn't count, I s'pose.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:28 pm

They get a lot of traffic, that's all that matters. If anything happens, I'm guessing you'll direct some people our way. wink

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:28 pm

So when you're feeling down,
don't mope.
But turn the music louder
and sing along.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:29 pm

Meta_Fish
Denko

YES IT COUNTS
I knew about them before you ever said anything about that site.
Bwahaha.

Denko

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:30 pm

Trenn Flashkill
They get a lot of traffic, that's all that matters. If anything happens, I'm guessing you'll direct some people our way. wink
I don't know.
"Yeah, join this site called Gaia, and then join our guild on it."

It'd be different if we were our own forum.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:31 pm

Meta_Fish
Trenn Flashkill
I don't know.
"Yeah, join this site called Gaia, and then join our guild on it."

It'd be different if we were our own forum.
i'm working on it!

Xilo The Odd

Lavableman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:40 pm

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT.

FORGOT TO LISTEN TO SOMETHING ON THE RADIO.

ONLY 20 MINUTES OF IT LEFT. HURRY UP, YOU DAMN COMMERCIALS.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:40 pm

Denko
Meta_Fish
Denko

YES IT COUNTS
I knew about them before you ever said anything about that site.
Bwahaha.
=OOOO Awesome.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Skine99

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:43 pm

Moving the Cult to a different forum hosting site would have many ups and downs.

We'd probably lose a lot of membership in the process and lose some of the fw cool parts about Gaia. Plus it'd be a shitload of work. But if that ever actually happened you'd see me there xd
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:45 pm

Skine99
Moving the Cult to a different forum hosting site would have many ups and downs.

We'd probably lose a lot of membership in the process and lose some of the fw cool parts about Gaia. Plus it'd be a shitload of work. But if that ever actually happened you'd see me there xd
The avatars are what would lose us a lot of members.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:47 pm

Skine99

once i get my website designed, and we get forum programming figured out... and all the other little things... we just may have an off gaia place to hang, and i'll try to keep the good parts about gaia, but i don't think customizable avi's will be an option, just maybe a picture spot for your avi.

but we'll see.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5734 5735 5736 5737 5738 5739 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games