Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5748 5749 5750 5751 5752 5753 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:13 pm

/facepalm

(thats to all 3 of you)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:16 pm

Snuff that Muffin
/facepalm

(thats to all 3 of you)

Yeah well

Darion used Beatdown!
Critical hit!
Super effective!
OVER MAX HEALTH DAMAGE!

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:17 pm

But you will notice and observe my team vanilla siggy. No rape for me.

You should go back to the discussions between me kats rus and bb, and some others i dont know.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:26 pm

Darion72
Snuff that Muffin
/facepalm

(thats to all 3 of you)

Yeah well

Darion used Beatdown!
Critical hit!
Super effective!
OVER MAX HEALTH DAMAGE!

check this one out

Beth uses charm
Beth uses sleep powder
Beth uses Pound
Beth uses pound
Beth uses pound
Beth uses pound
Beth uses explode

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:30 pm

Snuff that Muffin
Darion72
Snuff that Muffin
/facepalm

(thats to all 3 of you)

Yeah well

Darion used Beatdown!
Critical hit!
Super effective!
OVER MAX HEALTH DAMAGE!

check this one out

Beth uses charm
Beth uses sleep powder
Beth uses Pound
Beth uses pound
Beth uses pound
Beth uses pound
Beth uses explode
I cast flare!

Speaking of flare which is in DnD

I played DnD on thursday, and we found nurse joy in the dungeon. We then raped her and sacrificed her soul to make evolution stones. Then fought a pokemon battle against the final boss of the dungeon. We used direguard to kill all his pokemon which were

2 Dire minotaurs
1 mounted palladin
and a murat
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:40 pm

Snuff that Muffin
Darion72
Snuff that Muffin
/facepalm

(thats to all 3 of you)

Yeah well

Darion used Beatdown!
Critical hit!
Super effective!
OVER MAX HEALTH DAMAGE!

check this one out

Beth uses charm
Beth uses sleep powder
Beth uses Pound
Beth uses pound
Beth uses pound
Beth uses pound
Beth uses explode

Darion used Barrier
All Skye's attacks had no effect.
Darion wins.Level up
LEVEL OVER NINE ******** THOUSAND!

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:41 pm

claru gardeford
Snuff that Muffin
Darion72
Snuff that Muffin
/facepalm

(thats to all 3 of you)

Yeah well

Darion used Beatdown!
Critical hit!
Super effective!
OVER MAX HEALTH DAMAGE!

check this one out

Beth uses charm
Beth uses sleep powder
Beth uses Pound
Beth uses pound
Beth uses pound
Beth uses pound
Beth uses explode
I cast flare!

Speaking of flare which is in DnD

I played DnD on thursday, and we found nurse joy in the dungeon. We then raped her and sacrificed her soul to make evolution stones. Then fought a pokemon battle against the final boss of the dungeon. We used direguard to kill all his pokemon which were

2 Dire minotaurs
1 mounted palladin
and a murat

i played DND once.

I was a kick a** Paladin and i owned XD
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:42 pm

@ darion...THAT WAS ******** DATE RAPE! YOU CANT STOP DATE RAPE!

I got a D'n'D story for ya, all true

So I play a lawful, good palidan.

by buddy is a ranger.

So our group is walking along, and we stop to make camp. My pally stops to say her prayers so she doesnt loose her pally powers, and by buddy says, "Man, why do you pray? Gods are stupid"

Me still being in character, reply "Because with out it, we are powerless to stop our enemies. Our enemies at the time were a snake god worshiping cult. My friend says, "Bullshit, I bet i can kill a god, no I will kill a god. I'll kill this snake god that the cult worships.

so he looks at the DM and just say, Whats my role to hit.
the Dm looked confused as hell. She just said, 20. My buddy roled, and got a natural 20...time for the god's saving role, roll's a natural 1...My buddy gets a critical hit, and kills the god...he ended what was supposed to be a 3 hour campaign in 20 minutes....

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:44 pm

I played D&D for a long time i made an archer who could shoot 5200 feet it was hilarious then we went underground and i clubed someone with my bow XD
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:48 pm

I have a story like that. We were playing an actual by the book campaign and i was a lawful evil character. I had gotten a vorpal sword in one of the dungeons and wanted to test it. so when we went into town someone came up to talk to the group. i rolled a crit and chopped his head off. it turned out he was the main antagonist for the story so the dm had to make it up.

My best dungeon is one that changes rooms everytime you move. just random encounters all the way through. you never know when you'll find the tarrasque

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Snuff that Muffin
@ darion...THAT WAS ******** DATE RAPE! YOU CANT STOP DATE RAPE!

I got a D'n'D story for ya, all true

So I play a lawful, good palidan.

by buddy is a ranger.

So our group is walking along, and we stop to make camp. My pally stops to say her prayers so she doesnt loose her pally powers, and by buddy says, "Man, why do you pray? Gods are stupid"

Me still being in character, reply "Because with out it, we are powerless to stop our enemies. Our enemies at the time were a snake god worshiping cult. My friend says, "Bullshit, I bet i can kill a god, no I will kill a god. I'll kill this snake god that the cult worships.

so he looks at the DM and just say, Whats my role to hit.
the Dm looked confused as hell. She just said, 20. My buddy roled, and got a natural 20...time for the god's saving role, roll's a natural 1...My buddy gets a critical hit, and kills the god...he ended what was supposed to be a 3 hour campaign in 20 minutes....

YES YOU CAN!
I JUST DID!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:51 pm

claru gardeford
I have a story like that. We were playing an actual by the book campaign and i was a lawful evil character. I had gotten a vorpal sword in one of the dungeons and wanted to test it. so when we went into town someone came up to talk to the group. i rolled a crit and chopped his head off. it turned out he was the main antagonist for the story so the dm had to make it up.

My best dungeon is one that changes rooms everytime you move. just random encounters all the way through. you never know when you'll find the tarrasque

our DM pulls s**t like that changing dungeons thing all the time, but her excuse is, "Oh, I didnt like the old layout, so i changed it" or "See this? I RUN THIS s**t!"

my best kill would be when i took out a minataur using my friend's halfling character's corpse. She died, so i thought hey, i'll make use of it (i got disarmed) So i punted the corpse, got a hit, and did enough damage to kill it.

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:56 pm

Best D&D moment a person made a halfling rogue and didn't put any points in trap finding so after setting off 3 traps i get pissed and roll to punt him down a very long all way i was running a minotaur half dragon and rolled a crit on his a** so i sent him skiding all the way down the hall so fast h activateed everytrap but cause of his speed he ended up dodgeing them but not the stone wall that killed him
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:04 pm

nice

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:08 pm

I thought so to until the DM pulled out the gem that the last trap was a rolling boulder that rolled down the hall and i'm the only in the path Then i asked for the strength check to pick the boulder up so i picked it up walked back up to the floor above with the elevator shaft and dropped it down which broke the floor and destroyed all the big bosses menions and took half his hit points i took the other have when i jump down with my lage size great hammer onto his face
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5748 5749 5750 5751 5752 5753 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games