Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 574 575 576 577 578 579 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:34 pm
"Unending awkwardness is worse."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:37 pm
"Everything eventually passes."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:43 pm
"She has the power to remember everything...Besides...Being her friend is Zero's job."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:11 pm
"So you'd rather be a cold heartless guardian who will bare nothing but bad and lonely memories than something else..?" Tabari asked, tilting her head.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:20 pm
"Meh there both downers..." Koji grunted as he got up. "I'm going to go get some food." He said then walked back towards the house.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:39 pm
"I do what I can for her. I'm not some heartless fool, I give her the attention she deserves. In other words, all that she didn't get from the others."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:42 pm
"And yet you are quick to leave her like all the others." Tabari said, ignoring Koji as he walked away.

"Rather than be a parent she never had you choose to watch from the back, only revealing yourself when she is beyond anyone else's help. Why not prevent her from falling so far that only you can help her? Why not heal the wounds set by others?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:49 pm
"Because whenever I try, she retracts backwards with tales of her horrid past."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:05 pm
"So you abandon her like all the others?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:20 pm
"I do not abandon her. This was how I was raised."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:24 pm
"You might as well. Giving her a cold treatment is probably hurting her more than abandoning her."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:35 pm
"I do not give her a cold treatment. I just think giving her her space is good."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:37 pm
"You've given enough space that there's a gap between you." Tabari said with a dead tone, staring through Hael.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:56 pm
"If she wants to, she can come to me."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:03 pm
"...But she won't." Tabari said, continuing to stare through Hael. "She'll never come to you. Not with your relationship in it's current state. She might scream your name when danger comes, but danger is not the only problem she faces." She said, before slowly looking at Omazige.

"...When you spend your half of your life with Seekers, you begin to learn things. Though I spent most my time around Menos, I spent time with other Seekers as well. One of them taught how to read people and their relationships without others, even without the power of a Seeker. His power just gave him a better advantage. If he were the one doing this analysis, he wouldn't have to ask so many questions to figure it out. He'd be able to tell you all the things I have with just one look. However, I am not a Seeker, so I must do things the old fashioned way. And I can tell right now, things are not as well as you believe."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 574 575 576 577 578 579 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games