Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 574 575 576 577 578 579 ... 2597 2598 2599 2600 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:35 pm
I was Mr. Green.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:41 pm
655. Do you care for stray animals?

My first pet was a stray dog. The only actual stray animal we took in officially. When I had my cat, a lot of the stray cats would come around, mostly to commandeer some of my cat's food. xd So, in a way, in that aspect, we did.

656. Which animated movies have you seen and what did you think of them: A Charlie Brown Christmas, A Garfield Halloween, The Secret of Nimh, The Last Unicorn, The original Lord of the Rings cartoons

I've seen the Charlie Brown Christmas. It's one of the Christmas classic shows that we always have to watch.

I've seen The Last Unicorn and enjoyed it.

The only cartoon I know of that's LOTR oriented is The Hobbit. Was there others besides that one? neutral Anyway, I've never seen it.

657. Are you ambidextrous (equally good at using both hands)?

Hmm... not really. I'm mostly a right handed person.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:44 pm
658. Do you always say; “bless you” after someone sneezes, or do you hesitate?

I usually say it. Though if a person is having a sneezing fit (in other words, sneezing multiple times), I wait until their done sneezing.

659. If you and your friends could go away for 2 days over Halloween weekend where would you go?

I have no idea where we would go. I would probably suggest going up to Forks, WA, since it's the closest thing with a Halloween feel to it... well... with the whole vampires and werewolf aspect anyway, lol.

660. Which of these animated movies have you seen and what did you think of them: Watership Down, As the Wind Blows, Grave of the Fireflies, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Spirited Away

The only ones I've seen is the Grinch movie and the Spirited Away. Both are enjoyable to watch.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:46 pm
661. Do you feel that society is male dominated, female dominated, or neutral?

I think there's still some male domination in some areas.

662. What words offend you?

Curse words. I don't like them.

663. They’re just words. Can you get over it?

If they are used generally, like you see in a movie, then I can tolerate it. But if they are used directly at me, no... I would not tolerate that.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:48 pm
664. Have you ever looked into different religions?

A little bit, yeah. Usually for class assignment reasons. Probably the only one I looked for personal educational purposes was Wiccan.

665. Which ones have you looked into?

As mentioned above - Wiccan. For class - Christian, Catholicism, Buddhism, Hinduism... and probably a couple others.

666. What do you think of Satanism as a religion?

It's not something I personally would consider following. Probably the only religion I refuse to look into.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:51 pm
667. Do you like it better when your classes are taught sitting in rows or sitting in a circle?

For a few of my classrooms, we have curved rows in multiple levels. I like those - makes it easy to look one direction, but still be able to see everyone fairly well. Though I can't really stretch my legs out very well with them, since there's the back part of the desk that hits my knees, and makes me sit awkwardly when I do stretch them out.

668. Have you ever read your own tarot cards?

I don't own a set of tarot cards myself, so no. Though I have thought of getting my own set... it's just a matter of finding a particular design I like.

669. Which ones do you like better, the three old star wars movies or the 2 new ones?

I like all of them. Though I only own the first new one.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:57 pm
670. If you scream in outer space does it make a sound?/color]

Nope. It would be just quiet.

671. If you saw The Queen of the Damned did you want to be a vampire/Goth afterwards?

Never seen it.

672. If you saw SLC Punk did you want to be punk afterwards?

Never heard of it... so obviously I've never seen it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:01 pm
673. What is your favorite zombie movie?

To be honest, I'm not really into zombie movies. *shrugs* I guess Zombieland was a good one... and so was I Am Legend - if that one counts.

674. Best kids birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater

For me, I would go with bowling, sleeping over, and/or movie theater. I haven't been impressed with Chuck-E-Cheeses that much with the few times I've been there. And ceramics - while it would be a nice art project - I think it would be dangerous for a party - at least for little kids, anyway. Probably a better idea for older children.

675. What were your parties like when you were a kid?

With my family, we would celebrate by getting together on the day of the parade in my Grandma's town, and then having a party afterwards with food and cake. Basically was an excuse for the family to get together, lol. For my friends - I would just have a few come out either for the day or to stay the night. All parties had to have a theme to them which echoed through the cake design. 3nodding  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:03 pm
676. Best teen (about 15-16) birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert

For me, I would go with bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, and/or restaurant. Not all of them at once though - maybe just two or three.

677. What are/were your 15-16 year old parties like?

See my response for #675

678. Best 18th birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert, club, pool hall, college party

Bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, restaurant...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:08 pm
679. If you are 18 what was your party like?

I will be 22 this June, so 18 is a few years past. Um... *looks back at pictures* I don't know if I had a birthday party with friends or not that year. I seem to have no photos of it. Though I do have pictures of my parents' gifts to me. *shrugs* I probably could check my diary to see if I have anything about it in there, but it's not that important to check.

680. Best 21st birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert, club, pool hall, college party, bar, Atlantic city/Las Vegas trip

Other people would probably want to do a party at a club, bar or Vegas - they're turning 21 for goodness sakes, they're gonna want alcohol. xd

As for me ((since you don't ask about it)), I just had a group of friends up to my house for a Wonderland-themed party. 3nodding No alcohol - because I'm not much of alcohol drinker, and neither are my friends.

681. If you saw The Craft were you interested in wicca/paganism/magic afterwards?

Never seen it.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:10 pm
682. What are your top 3 priorities?

In no particular order: Spending time with family/friends; education/job; fulfilling my dreams/goals

683. If you saw fight club did you want to get into a fistfight afterwards?

No. I've seen both the movie and read it.

684. What is your favorite smell?

Springtime.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:15 pm
685. Give everything below a humor rating (1 = laugh your a** off, 2 = lol, 3 = smile, 4 = lame, 5 = not funny, 6 = offensive):

People falling: Depends on how they are falling. If they falling after trying to show off, then it would be a 1 or 2. If it's just an accidental fall, then it would be a 5.

Rape jokes: 5-6

Sarcastic comments: Depends on the comment... 2 or 3

Blonde jokes: 3 - if they are good ones

Dirty jokes: Depends on the joke - 3 or 4

God/religion jokes: Depends on the joke - 3 or 5/6

Long-a** jokes: Depends on the joke - 3 or 5

Death jokes: 5

Pain/sickness jokes: 5-6

Animals doing cute stuff: 2 or 3

Bodily functions: Depends on the subject... 3-5

Knock jokes: If they are good ones, then 3. If they are bad, then 4-5

Ethnic jokes: Depends on the joke, but generally 5

Puns: 2 or 3, depending on the pun

Ironic situations: 2-3

685. If you saw Cruel Intentions did you want to have lots of meaningless sex afterwards?

I'm still a virgin, so obviously not.

686. Do you get at least three hugs per day?

Hmm... usually I only get one.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:17 pm
687. What should someone never say to you/call you if they want to remain on your good side?

A b***h. Just meet me and expect me to go on a date with them - sorry, but no. That's not how I roll. You got to become my friend first before getting to the dating aspect. I've made too many mistakes in the past of getting with someone who I barely knew.

688. If you saw Trainspotting did you want to do drugs afterwards?

Never heard of it... and I would never do drugs in the first place.

689. Do movies have a great influence on you?

Yeah, sometimes. Usually on the imagination level.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:19 pm
690. Do you have a favorite reality TV show?

Just reality in general... Mythbusters or Deadliest Catch. Game... hmm... either Survivior or American Idol, depending on whose on it and how much I'm enjoying it.

691. Are there certain roles that people are pressured to play in society or can they basically do whatever they want?

A little bit of both.

692. How does the 2004 Dawn of the Dead remake compare to the original movie?

Never seen either one.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:27 pm
Off to watch American Idol. Later.

#f51379
#a51cba

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 574 575 576 577 578 579 ... 2597 2598 2599 2600 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games