Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5761 5762 5763 5764 5765 5766 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:06 am

I had to sell my Gwee and one of my Flame Sword's to get my WTF. (I'll buy them back later.)

My girlfriend got it on her second ancient chest, we jumped for joy. =P
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:11 am

cool, the WTF hat doesn't suit my current avi

Kaos Incarnate

Shadowy Loiterer

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:27 am

Me neither, I have to rape my normal look just to put it on.

I think just having it in my inventory will help me sleep at ******** Gaia.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:33 am

i think my problem is, i like the blindfold too much sweatdrop

Kaos Incarnate

Shadowy Loiterer

Seaphron

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:30 am

Gmorning Cult.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:30 am

hi

Kaos Incarnate

Shadowy Loiterer

Seaphron

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:35 am

Morning
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:39 am

Last nights update Sucked... mega sucked possibly.
Just to b***h about Nintendo's stupidity.

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Seaphron

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:40 am

What the online thing?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:45 am

Seaphron
What the online thing?
Yes the online thing, with the exception of the joking around about unlockable characters this was the worst update ever... I mean worse than "You must recovery, it is a slap in the face to players to not give them at least some options, and now it seems all random fights will be 2 minute Melees, with no choice for 1v1, bad item and stage select rules and the list goes on. Then the idiots that think that is the starting roster of the game... there is no Kirby for gods sake... that is the Demo screen.

Nintendo should have come up to the plate thinking Grand slam but instead they must have hit into a double play.

Bull s**t update scream

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Seaphron

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:50 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
What the online thing?
Yes the online thing, with the exception of the joking around about unlockable characters this was the worst update ever... I mean worse than "You must recovery, it is a slap in the face to players to not give them at least some options, and now it seems all random fights will be 2 minute Melees, with no choice for 1v1, bad item and stage select rules and the list goes on. Then the idiots that think that is the starting roster of the game... there is no Kirby for gods sake... that is the Demo screen.

Nintendo should have come up to the plate thinking Grand slam but instead they must have hit into a double play.

Bull s**t update scream
Sauvie calm down XP It is just a game. I mean yeah that all does suck, but it could be worse (Are there really people who thought that was the screen, have they not seen any videos from E4? >___>). Maybe with friend matches we will be able to customize a bit more or something.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:53 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
What the online thing?

Bull s**t update scream
Sauvie calm down XP It is just a game. I mean yeah that all does suck, but it could be worse (Are there really people who thought that was the screen, have they not seen any videos from E4? >___>). Maybe with friend matches we will be able to customize a bit more or something.
I think I have the right to be pissed off about this one. I mean the online setup is pathetic, and it a freaking Joke. While making an online mode for random games they just ignored the entire half of the players who prefer playing 1v1, hell only saying half is generous. overall unless this update was missing a damn lot of info that is in the actual mode SSBB's online will only be good for friend matches.

freaking Joke.

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Seaphron

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:58 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
What the online thing?

Bull s**t update scream
I think I have the right to be pissed off about this one. I mean the online setup is pathetic, and it a freaking Joke. While making an online mode for random games they just ignored the entire half of the players who prefer playing 1v1, hell only saying half is generous. overall unless this update was missing a damn lot of info that is in the actual mode SSBB's online will only be good for friend matches.

freaking Joke.
I bet that it will change before the game comes out, but that is just me. I mean it really isn't that bad of an update, other then the fact you can't choose how many people you play against.

~Two of your points I just noticed
What's wrong with how items work?
As well as Stage Selection?

[Edit] Found the people who thought that it was the starting roster >_<
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:04 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
What the online thing?

Bull s**t update scream

freaking Joke.
I bet that it will change before the game comes out, but that is just me. I mean it really isn't that bad of an update, other then the fact you can't choose how many people you play against.

I have to go, but I will say this.

having matches with a semi random stage/item set up is a joke. that way might limit the stages like MKDS. I just hate that this update is a slap in the face to people who like 1v1 matches, to people who dislike items some people will have Very high set with just Pokeballs and crap like that, the dumb CPU being sent in though needed CPU's are as smart as a burning wall, and the all around set up is a failure. they seem to be forcing us to deal with the friend codes because not using them we have a rediculously bad set up.

and Honestly who the hell plays timed matches?

again a bullshit update.

And I am gone.

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Seaphron

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:10 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
What the online thing?

Bull s**t update scream

freaking Joke.

I have to go, but I will say this.

having matches with a semi random stage/item set up is a joke. that way might limit the stages like MKDS. I just hate that this update is a slap in the face to people who like 1v1 matches, to people who dislike items some people will have Very high set with just Pokeballs and crap like that, the dumb CPU being sent in though needed CPU's are as smart as a burning wall, and the all around set up is a failure. they seem to be forcing us to deal with the friend codes because not using them we have a ridiculously bad set up.

and Honestly who the hell plays timed matches?

again a bullshit update.

And I am gone.
I know you are gone, but maybe someone else can come up with something for it. What in turn would you suggest for how to choose a stage between four players? As for items, I personally think they should all just be turned on instead of having to choose anything for them. Then again items don't bother me though. The CPU thing is kinda dumb, you will be able to tell whether or not they have dropped out, cause like you said computers suck.

Stock matches here. XP

Fair enough, you have some good points and I hadn't really looked over the update that much. At this point I have stopped caring if you can't tell. The game hasn't appealed to me like it used to in days.

Talk to you later.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5761 5762 5763 5764 5765 5766 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games