Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:42 am

One of the Barons looked from Demi to Gray, before groaning as he turned off the fan to make the conversation easier.
"I'm turning this thing back on once he's done speaking, lass..." He grunted.

"Oookkkaaaaay..." Demi moaned with a dizzy tone. "So what does this mean for Gil?" She asked as her eyes spun around in an anime style.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:48 am

"They've been looking for anything to use against Gil for an excuse to remove him from active duty. They found it."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:56 am

"Why do they want to get rid of him? He's one of their best pilots, if not THE best.."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:05 am

"That's exactly the reason. A queen bee doesn't like it when a worker bee has a sting she can't control..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:07 am

"So they're going to get rid of him even though they NEED him? And you guys assume that just because he's going to come running to you guys to avoid KAVA I'll follow him?" Demi asked, finally seeing straight.

"...What kind of ******** up logic is that?!"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:09 am

"They plan to take the Epyon and destroy it."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:13 am

"Well I can see why Gil wants to come over to you guys to save his father's ship, but I don't see why you think I'll follow suit." Demi grunted. "I haven't done anything - intentionally or unintentionally - to piss KAVA off."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:14 am

"Well, seeing as you follow everything he's done for the past week...And that he made the promise to make sure you don't die..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:20 am

"I don't follow everything he does!" Demi snapped. "And just because he made the promise doesn't mean he can't keep it while being in another group of people. The battle plans puts us together, the KAVA and Baron forces working as one."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:25 am

"This alliance will only last out of convenience..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:27 am

"...And what happens after the war is over and our alliance is no longer needed?" Demi asked, suddenly glaring at Gray.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:33 am

"KAVA will call for our extermination." Gray said in a serious tone, looking up at her.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:13 am

"Even though you guys out number us so badly it's not even possible for us to fight?"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:27 am

"That doesn't matter in the greater spectrum of things. They think they do not know."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:30 am

Demi then let out a heavy sigh, dropping her head down so she was staring at the floor below her for a few moments, just hanging from the fan in dead silence.

"...So now you're telling me I have two choices: Dishonor myself and my family name by afflicting to you guys or stay with KAVA, keep my honor, and unwillingly go into battle against you and Gil?" She asked, continuing to just stare at the floor.
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 576 577 578 579 580 581 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games