Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 577 578 579 580 581 582 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:40 am
"You want to talk about honor now?" Gray asked, staring up at her.
"An organization whose history is riddled botched ideals, fear tactics, Over-reaction, fragile loyalties, and the same moral standing as Sol-Neo?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:43 am
"I'm not saying KAVA is honorable. I'm talking about my own. I joined for several reasons, one of them being I was getting bored being locked in the house. But what really got me inspired to join was what I heard Sol-Neo was doing to some of the people they attacked." Demi said plainly, before looking at Gray.

"I haven't heard of the other more dishonorable things that they've done until I bumped into you guys. So when I'm speaking of honor, I'm speaking of my own. My honor has nothing to do with KAVA's."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:53 am
"So you'll just allow yourself to be killed for an organization that has a bigger innocent-death toll than Sol-Neo?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:55 am
"I... I don't know..." Demi sighed heavily. "I was honestly hoping everything would just be okay in the end, as childish as it sounds. But with that's happened in the past week, I don't think anything will ever be easy again."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:00 am
"This is why I'm offering you a position with us."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:02 am
"I don't know right now..." Demi sighed heavily. "Can you let me down so I can think about it without feeling my head will explode? And I need to talk about this first, with my parents and Gil..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:09 am
"I think the only one with a problem with it would be Alex...And about that first thing..." Gray said, looking at the other Barons.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:13 am
The other Barons just gave Gray the face.

"Still. It's not something I can just decide. I need to think and talk about it." Demi groaned.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:15 am
"The battle is tomorrow. You have the time you need." Gray said, looking back at the Barons.
"Take her down."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:19 am
The Barons whined and groaned, before reluctantly cut the rope tying Demi to the fan, which also untied her completely.

"Son of a--!!" Demi yelled, before face planting into the ground.
"...Owwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh..."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:19 am
Gray merely walked out of the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:25 am
The Barons just scattered...

"God damn it..." Demi grumbled, getting up and wiping her nose off the back of her hand. When she looked down, the back of her hand was practically covered in blood.
"Lovely.." She groaned, looking around. "Hopefully no of them sees me like this.."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:49 pm
Outside Town Hall, it could be seen that Gil was also being told of KAVA's plans.

"..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:05 pm
Lady, who had stuck with him, only let out a heavy sigh.
"This won't end well.."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:07 pm
"...Well, it looks like I might just take up that 'Join the Pirates' offer..."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 577 578 579 580 581 582 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games