Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:24 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

The snake bashed into the wall, leaving a hge hole. It quickly recovered and charged at Berry again. A very persistent creature this snake was.
Berry then ran at Ryed and made sure the snake would be close behind her. When she got to Ryed she jumped over his head and landed behind him and prayed that the snake would hit him.

Ryed was surprised. Berry took advantage of everything. Yet her skills were unmatched for this old spirit. He decided that he would take the hit with a counterspell so he would feel a lesser part of the damage. Even so, he got knocked backwards, right against Berry.
Berry was breathing deeply and kicked him when he got knocked towards her. She knew she couldnt fight much longer but she had to.

Ryed got kicked away, but quickly regained his balance. He turned around and pointedat her with his left index finger. Out of the tip came a blue lightning bolt.
Berry tried to move away fast enough before it hit her and hurt her, but she was already at her limit. She closed her eyes and put her hands in front of them. Then as the lighting should of hit, a shield appear from no where that she manage to magically make appear. After the attack was over and done with she fell back and didnt knew of the shield but she was to tried out to fight anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:54 am
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

The snake bashed into the wall, leaving a hge hole. It quickly recovered and charged at Berry again. A very persistent creature this snake was.
Berry then ran at Ryed and made sure the snake would be close behind her. When she got to Ryed she jumped over his head and landed behind him and prayed that the snake would hit him.

Ryed was surprised. Berry took advantage of everything. Yet her skills were unmatched for this old spirit. He decided that he would take the hit with a counterspell so he would feel a lesser part of the damage. Even so, he got knocked backwards, right against Berry.
Berry was breathing deeply and kicked him when he got knocked towards her. She knew she couldnt fight much longer but she had to.

Ryed got kicked away, but quickly regained his balance. He turned around and pointedat her with his left index finger. Out of the tip came a blue lightning bolt.
Berry tried to move away fast enough before it hit her and hurt her, but she was already at her limit. She closed her eyes and put her hands in front of them. Then as the lighting should of hit, a shield appear from no where that she manage to magically make appear. After the attack was over and done with she fell back and didnt knew of the shield but she was to tried out to fight anymore.

"That is enough." Obsidiana disappeared almost immediately after he spoke. "Would you like to go back after you've rested?"

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:06 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"That is enough." Obsidiana disappeared almost immediately after he spoke. "Would you like to go back after you've rested?"
Berry looks at him and before she even could respond she fell asleep right there.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:19 am
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Berry looks at him and before she even could respond she fell asleep right there.

"Yes... Rest... Rest before the battle that will take all of your skills... It will save you from death..." He closed his eyes. From under Berry a bedrose up. Another bed appeared next to Ryed. He lay down on it and fell asleep quickly.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:08 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Yes... Rest... Rest before the battle that will take all of your skills... It will save you from death..." He closed his eyes. From under Berry a bedrose up. Another bed appeared next to Ryed. He lay down on it and fell asleep quickly.
Berry a couple hours woke up slowly and yawns. She got up but was still sitting on the bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:51 pm
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Berry a couple hours woke up slowly and yawns. She got up but was still sitting on the bed.

Ryed woke up a couple of minutes after Berry. A big yawn escaped his mouth when he stretched out before getting out of bed. As soon as he got up, the bed sank into the ground like a submarine going down. "So, what do you want to do? Train some more, or go back? It's up to you."

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:43 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Ryed woke up a couple of minutes after Berry. A big yawn escaped his mouth when he stretched out before getting out of bed. As soon as he got up, the bed sank into the ground like a submarine going down. "So, what do you want to do? Train some more, or go back? It's up to you."
Berry looked at the ground."I dont know...."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:01 pm
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Ryed now stood before Berry. "Hey, cheer up a little. Take your time. Not even a second has passed up there." With 'up there', he ment the island where they were going to take out the Neoshadows.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:46 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

Ryed now stood before Berry. "Hey, cheer up a little. Take your time. Not even a second has passed up there." With 'up there', he ment the island where they were going to take out the Neoshadows.
"I miss Damos...."Berry looks at his feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:59 pm
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"I can bring him here, if you'd like." Ryed readied himself to bring Damos and Daron down there.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:35 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"I can bring him here, if you'd like." Ryed readied himself to bring Damos and Daron down there.
"Damos is probably asleep though...- Berry sighs. "I will be fine...i guess it is time to move on."Berry looks up at him with blank eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:49 am
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Damos is probably asleep though...- Berry sighs. "I will be fine...i guess it is time to move on."Berry looks up at him with blank eyes.

"Alright, let's go then." He took Berry's hand and they were back on the island while no second had past since they left. Close by some trees started to rustle.

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:07 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Alright, let's go then." He took Berry's hand and they were back on the island while no second had past since they left. Close by some trees started to rustle.
"what is that?" Berry got up and looked over at the trees. She bit her lower lip with some fear and waited.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:14 am
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"what is that?" Berry got up and looked over at the trees. She bit her lower lip with some fear and waited.

"Let's just hope it's not a Neoshadow." From behind the trees a dog appeared. "A dog?"

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:44 am
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Let's just hope it's not a Neoshadow." From behind the trees a dog appeared. "A dog?"
Berry hissed a bit at the dog. Since she was part cat still, she hates dogs of all types.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games