Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:55 pm
Terribly terribly sorry for the lack of mai activeness within the guild. ^^:; I have been quite busy (omg Kurai has a life outside of Ria!?) cause my family is about to move soon so Mint can get to a better high school and all. (Smartass..) Also well.. Been sorta... out.. partying.. graduation.. with Rene and all.. ehhe... and yes of course its just that Kyalan is in china now.. not much to look forward to in Rping.

Neways. Sign ups for the 1st star test has been closed now. Ill try to get a basic grading policy set up by Monday. Then create a sticky for all of you guys to Send in your tests and such ^^. This will be fun! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 10:18 pm
O.o Are all the mods gonna grade since this isk rank 1? Or just one? o.O When I read the student rankink thread I was under the impression of one? Or will it depend on the majority of the judgings? (@~@) Je suis so cunfuzed.

^.^!! Yaaaay a grading policy thingy! 4laugh  

SaKuRaBaBy

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:51 pm
Yay! Grading! Thank goodness it's not messy chapter packages... or it better not be ::glares::

Ah... I'm going to Hong Kong and Boston so I'm not gonna be home near a computer. I've got college orientation and business to do -.- But, I'll drop by when I get the chance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:21 pm
Mint": Kurai hasn't been feeling the best lately X< . Not sure why.. Probably he's just tired from Graduation recently. I'm also sorry for my well... inactivity recently around here. But what can i say!? Its summer time! Its so much fun to be outside XD rather then inside. Kurai always says its too hot... what a wimp. But oh well! I'll be seeing you guys around the guild some more? k? X3

Ria High Forever! heart  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:49 pm
0.o I havent posted here in like forever!! Well just wanted to say hi and I hope everyone is having a great time at Ria!! If you have any questions dont be afraid to pm me!! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:06 pm
So like. I decided keeping up with all the various plots was a hard thing to do on the front page ^^;; so i changed the Current plot section to only school events coming up. (that means i gotta change the banner too.. poo)

Also i added in a new affiliate

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

for those of you wanting to follow along with the orignal Ria plot ^^.  

KuraiGekkou

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:44 am
heh, Fyia. Haven't been there in forever.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:56 pm
Yes, Fyia! Behold my beloved creation! And it's coolness knows no bounds now that we've added a Ria section to it. And I came up with the spiffly phrase to Kurai's link to it too! Bwahahaha!  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:43 am
*Achoo*

Poo. I dont get to go to New York Cirty this week stare ::hmph:: owell I'll just go some other time.

Festival starts soon!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:31 pm
Thought I'd drop by for now. I'm out of the country and I don't know when I'll get a connection this well without my parents hanging over me.... so I'll post next week.  

LadyLight
Crew

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:05 pm
The Summer Festival has begun! ^^. Sakura has made a lovely map to make your Rping experience during the Festival a fun one ^^. You can find it here Mappy

I hope you all Enjoy our RP Event Summer Festival 2005 ^^!!!

Ria High Forever! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I cant wait to post at the summer festival! but right now i'm trying to kill kurai. so i guess i'll have to wait to use the computer at the apartment office instead of his.

::goes off to get money::  

Rene the Hopeless

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Just recently something horrible happened to me. I lost a loved one just last night, due to one simple mistake i made. It all started when i decided to get Half-life 2. We spent a nice 2 hours playing through it. But then once the spyware scan started doing its daily 2 am run through. It froze up on me. I hit a hard reset on her, and now she won't start up correctly anymore crying

Yes my XP-san (Laptop) won't start up correctly nemore... Meaning if by tommorow i can't get it fixed with my friends. My XP-san will have to go through a complete memory wipe. Loosing all the pictures, music, and my hard-worked downloaded 'games'.

Yeah what really bites though along with that is all the PSD files of the Student IDs. This makes me just soo happy that i sent at least one to Chise. But the fact that i can't easily edit anybody elses Student IDs nemore just pisses me off. And THe music.. oooo the music! All my hard scouroging through the vast jungle of the internet! GONE! : biggrin ies::

Oh well. Theres still hope. Hopefully Tommorow they can save her crying .

Soo in the meantime.. you guys will just have to forgive Me and Mint for not posting ^^;; but we will try!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:04 am
X.X NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT YOUR LABTOP TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOESN'T GOD HAVE ANY MERCY?! WHY GOD WHYYYY?!!!!!!!  

Rene the Hopeless

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:06 am
I'm going to the beach this weekend ^>^ Finally some beach tanning (cus I havent done much tanning at the pool and the beach is so much funner for tanning!) Yaaaaay I dont have to look like a dead person!  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games