Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:50 pm

Tuesday, unwillingly, threw Ben backwards. He ran after Lilli and grabbed her, he looked her in the eye.
"Lilli please stay with me. Can I have some? Please just a little taste of your blood one last time." He said frantic.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:53 pm

Lilli was on the floor. when Ben had pulled Tuesday away, she'd tripped. "Ben," Lilli started. "NO! JUST GET OUT LILLI!! HURRY, PLEASE!" Ben growled, his tone forceful. "It's not safe, you need to leave, now." Ben pleaded.
Lilli felt the tears sliding down her cheeks. "Okay." she muttered, then turned and ran for the door. Why did I have to tell him that? Dammit I'm so stupid. the tears were flwoing down her pale cheeks, though she made no noise. I need to find someone... suddenly tuesday was right behind her, he grabbed her. Ben was right behind him.

"No, Tuesday. Stop!" ben shouted. Ben stopped a foot away from them. Tuesday had stopped him. "Tuesday, No." Lilli muttered. "Let go of me. You can't.. you'll end up killing me if you do know. Just like Rosalie." Lilli said, her voice showed no weakness.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:06 pm

"PLease Lilli I promise I won't.I just need a little bit. Please" He said looking into her eyes.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:36 pm

"Tuesday." Lilli said, her voice angry. "No. I'm not going to change my mind." she said, shoving him away. She stared at him, his eyes were pleading. Lilli shook her head. "Leave me alone. I'm not letting you control me." Lilli looked at Ben, he was clutching the sides of his head as if in pain. "Ben! tuesday, leave Ben alone. Stop it." Lilli growled at Tuesday.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:51 pm

((Dude, Tuesday is going crazy. He can't control anything he does right now.))

Tuesday's head whipped to face Ben. He looked back at Lilli, then back to Ben, then back to Lilli. His eyes, growing with intensity, were frantic. Tuesday was hallucintating. He saw demons from all over attack him, he flung his arms about and started clawing at his skin, making himself bleed. He punched himself several times.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:16 pm

[[._. *cough* WTF is going on???]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:00 pm

((whoa, should I like, bring Jin in the mix or what?? ninja ))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:22 pm

haruxxx
((whoa, should I like, bring Jin in the mix or what?? ninja ))
[[=-=;; I dunno what the poop is even happening...]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:48 pm

Lyke LAWL
((Dude, Tuesday is going crazy. He can't control anything he does right now.))

Tuesday's head whipped to face Ben. He looked back at Lilli, then back to Ben, then back to Lilli. His eyes, growing with intensity, were frantic. Tuesday was hallucintating. He saw demons from all over attack him, he flung his arms about and started clawing at his skin, making himself bleed. He punched himself several times.

"Tuesday! Stop it!" Lilli screamed at him. "Don't hurt yourself!" She said, tears were forcing their way out of her eyes. She held his arms, restraining him from hurting himself. "Please stop!" She sobbed. Ben held Tuesday's body, to keep him from hurting Lilli. "Lilli.." Ben stared into her eyes. "Tuesday is unstable, I'm going to have to knock him out or kill him. Get out of here NOW. Please run down to the first floor and wait there." Ben instructed. Lilli shook her head. "No. i'm staying with you." she said, her tone defensive. "Fine then." Ben said. Lilli let go of Tuesday's arms.
Ben looked at his hand, then bashed Tuesday in the back of his head. Tuesday stopped moving, then dropped to the floor. "I'm sorry.." Ben muttered.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:15 pm

((GOD DAMMIT! lol. Oiya is Tuesday's sister, Takeru is Tuesday's real name. See R+T rp for more.))

There was blood pulsing out of a large gash in Tuesday's head. It was getting all over the hard wood floor in Lilli's room. Tuesday was swimming in an ocean of memories.
"Takeru...Oiya...?" Tuesday said. His body twitched as he remembered...:

Oiya whirrled around and stared at Tuesday with fierce eyes.
"Oiya NO!" Tuesday yelled. He looked at the building, it was catching fire. He ran over to Oiya. "Why did you do that?! We have to leave, NOW!" Tuesday said and grabbed her hand. He pulled her arm and headed towards the door. A large timber fell and burned Oiya's hand. "Dammit!!" She said and pulled away, the timber blocking her way to Tuesday. "Takeru!" Tuesday looked at Oiya, thinking. A small flame caught on her shoe, then onto her pants. She started screaming in pain.
"Takeru! TAKERU! Please! Please Takeru..." Tuesday ran over to Oiya and grabbed her torched body. He took her down to the river, the fire lighting the way. He slowly laid her down and put his arms around her.
"Oh my god, Oiya.." He said sobbing onto her chest. "Oiya I'm so sorry."

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:28 pm

((WTF. NO. he is not bleeding. You don't bleed because you were punched in the back of the head. He was just hit, not cut. Damn. And dude, they're in a hall way, Lol.. xD))

"Is he ok?" Lilli asked Ben. She was holding a hand over her mouth, trying to calm down.
"I don't know.." Ben muttered sadly. "I'm sorry I had to do that." Ben said.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:34 pm

Lyke LAWL
((GOD DAMMIT! lol. Oiya is Tuesday's sister, Takeru is Tuesday's real name. See R+T rp for more.))

There was blood pulsing out of a large gash in Tuesday's head. It was getting all over the hard wood floor in Lilli's room. Tuesday was swimming in an ocean of memories.
"Takeru...Oiya...?" Tuesday said. His body twitched as he remembered...:

Oiya whirrled around and stared at Tuesday with fierce eyes.
"Oiya NO!" Tuesday yelled. He looked at the building, it was catching fire. He ran over to Oiya. "Why did you do that?! We have to leave, NOW!" Tuesday said and grabbed her hand. He pulled her arm and headed towards the door. A large timber fell and burned Oiya's hand. "Dammit!!" She said and pulled away, the timber blocking her way to Tuesday. "Takeru!" Tuesday looked at Oiya, thinking. A small flame caught on her shoe, then onto her pants. She started screaming in pain.
"Takeru! TAKERU! Please! Please Takeru..." Tuesday ran over to Oiya and grabbed her torched body. He took her down to the river, the fire lighting the way. He slowly laid her down and put his arms around her.
"Oh my god, Oiya.." He said sobbing onto her chest. "Oiya I'm so sorry."

Keshi ran up stares to see them in the hall.
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!" Keshi screamed as he fell to his knees, and supported Tuesdays head.
"Who...Who did this?" he scrambled to his feet.
"I have lost so much in my life! He is my last blood relitive! You can't take him from me!" Keshi yelled at Ben as he wiped tears from his eyes.
Keshi walked up to Ben so they're chests were touching and punch him to the ground.

flooru123

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Ben grabbed Keshi as he started to fall backward. Ben grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and lifted him. Ben turned and held Keshi against the wall. "Keep your hands off me." Ben said, his voice low, angry. "Tuesday was going to kill Lilli, he couldn't control himself. He wanted me to kill him, but instead I knocked him out. Which do you prefer? I'm guessing you'd rather him knocked out than dead." Ben sighed. "He should be fine, he just needs to rest and keep away from Lilli for awhile. You're Keshi, his nephew, right?" Keshi nodded. Ben let him go and he fell to the floor, landing in his feet. "I'm sorry about holding you up like that. It's just a reflex I guess." Ben shrugged. He stooped down next to Tuesday. He lifted him with one hand, the other hand supporting his head. Keshi do you know where Bou is?" Ben asked.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:23 pm

Tuesday felt air beneath him. He stirred, his eyes fluttered open. He stared behind him at Keshi and Lilli, both with a shocked expression painted on their faces. He looked at Lilli with longing eyes, he wanted to say something. Instead he mouthed: 'I'm sorry.' To her.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:29 pm

Lilli saw Tuesday mouth the words 'I'm sorry.' She looked into his eyes, they were apolgetic. 'It's okay' she mouthed back. She grimaced. She curved her pointer fingers and put them together, making a heart. 'I'll miss you.' she mouthed, then Ben was around the corner.

Ben continued, his pace quickening. "I'm sorry about that." Ben muttered. "Where's Bou?" He asked.
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games