Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:04 pm

Wilde Karrde

((Heh, I cannot deny, I was definitely trying at least, that and I worked 35 hours in the last three days O_o. I would have been on more often but that really wiped me out XD.))

((I'm right with ya on that one mate. xD I've worked sooo much lately, my a** hurts. *gets to sit around all day*))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:52 pm

Late_Ichigo
Wilde Karrde

((Heh, I cannot deny, I was definitely trying at least, that and I worked 35 hours in the last three days O_o. I would have been on more often but that really wiped me out XD.))

((I'm right with ya on that one mate. xD I've worked sooo much lately, my a** hurts. *gets to sit around all day*))

((Heh, I run back and fourth along about a 30 meter stretch dodging film and running it through gear boxes, good exercise and great for dexterity, not bad, but by no means not my choice job XD))

Dimitri Luger

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:45 am

Wilde Karrde
Late_Ichigo
Wilde Karrde

((Heh, I run back and fourth along about a 30 meter stretch dodging film and running it through gear boxes, good exercise and great for dexterity, not bad, but by no means not my choice job XD))
((Lucky for me, my job is a summertime/springtime/fall job. >=P I work at a golf corse(?) picking up strayed balls, washing them, parking carts,refilling the fridge in the cafe,runnung the range cart, and patrolling the range every other day of the summer. Hard work! I'll go back, like...uuuh.....I dont remember sweatdrop . Yes, I do do ALL of theat in one day. Imagine washing, cleaning out, and parking 187 carts all by yourself. Let's just say I lost 15 pounds by the end of the golf season. But the good thing is, I get to golf for free!! ^^))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:51 am

((Sef still ill? Poor fellow crying ))

Dimitri Luger

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:16 am

Limbershadow
Wilde Karrde
Late_Ichigo
Wilde Karrde

((Lucky for me, my job is a summertime/springtime/fall job. >=P I work at a golf corse(?) picking up strayed balls, washing them, parking carts,refilling the fridge in the cafe,runnung the range cart, and patrolling the range every other day of the summer. Hard work! I'll go back, like...uuuh.....I dont remember sweatdrop . Yes, I do do ALL of theat in one day. Imagine washing, cleaning out, and parking 187 carts all by yourself. Let's just say I lost 15 pounds by the end of the golf season. But the good thing is, I get to golf for free!! ^^))

I'm the operations manager of a club/bar in philly. And I work a retail job so I can imagine what you deal with on yours
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:36 pm

((Heh, to the proletariat then, Cheers! cheese_whine ))

Dimitri Luger

Sef the Fuchs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:39 pm

((Just dropping in real quick to reply. I don't even know what day it is. Been sleeping almost constantly. Being awake hurts my throat and lungs. Going to sleep more after this. Sorry for the delay.))

The laughter quieted, and Sef laid still. His eyes half-lidded, he stared peacefully and blankly at nothing in particular.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:08 pm

Still unable to hear anything, the loud vibrations stopped, so Rocky figured that Sef had stopped the laughing. "I'm guessing that he stopped.' He said telepathically to everyone with a grin ' Mission accomplised everyfur, thank Balto!"

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:34 pm

[SLEEP WELL, SEF]
The laughter finally subsided. However Yue's mind was still scattered gonk Crap, this isn't working! What the heck is going on in here? Eyes wide with horror, Yue's body collapses to the floor. gonk MAYDAY! MAYDAY! WE ARE GOING DOWN!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:18 pm

((Take care of yourself, friend))
Dimitri released his breath, paused a moment and pressed the switch on top of the cane, sending a brief static wash of static over the area, "Heh, looks like it went off without hitch... heh... ha, ha - ha, whoo," He wiped his brow and leaned forward onto the counter, "Now, the nanites will be processed by his body." He said, and snapped up at the sound of Yue's collapse "What happened? Who fell? What's the matter?"

Dimitri Luger

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:25 am

((Best wishes.. I think I'm catching a bit of a stomach flu as well though >.< I'll be on less. But get well soon Sef *hugs*))

Derrick was still. He gazed up at Sef, paw still gripped tightly to his pants leg.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:05 am

((Best wishes, babe.(((Yes Sef is a girl IRL))) We're all hoping for you. Hang In There!))

Rocky felt a thump on the floor, and looked over to see Yue on the floor.
"Oh, come on! Tell me this isn't happening!" He said unknowingly loud. He still couldn't hear worth crap, but he could hear a little. "That aura that surrounded him earlier musta took an arseload of energy out of him." He said telepathicly. "Hey, I'll go and find some herbs that I think will help him out" He said as he sat down, crosslegged and started to focus all of his energy "Haaaaaah! Feral transformation!" He shouted as a black light surrounded his body. When the lightwent away, he was clothesless and on all fours. "I can smell and see mch better in feral form, but I can't talk so I'll still be talking telepathicly." He said. "This will only last for about a half an hour, so I'll have to work quickly. Do what you can to help him now. I'll be back with the herbs." He said as he gallopped out of the doors, full speed.

OiginalLimbershadow

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:20 am

Sighing, Dimitri turned to Derrick and offered his paw, "I wish I was more able to diagnose what went wrong, then perhaps I could concoct a cure from the remaining nanites. But with all this magic involved, I wouldn't even know what had been affected. Sef was lucky enough to have a very specific symptom, but the collapse could be anything from exhaustion to a preexisting condition, enhanced by the stress of his magic... I just don't know." He hung his head slightly, and looked at Sef and Yue.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:53 pm

Rocky flew through the door with some of his special herbs that he had found in a nearby forest that he had recognized as energy herbs in his mouth. He dropped them onto the floor and a pestle materialized next them. "Dimitri, Derrick, I'll need your help. Derrick, mash these herbs up with the pestle. Dimitri, brew up some tea so it will go down easier." He thought towards them. "The only reason that I am not helping you now, is because I still have about 15 minutes before I change back and I can't change back myself sweatdrop " He said telepathcly. I KNEW I should have learned how to change back!

OiginalLimbershadow

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:54 pm

Dimitri stumbled to his task, still startled by the sudden reappearance of Rocky, "R-right! Tea... got it!"
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games