Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:49 pm

Blaise went inside the den to see his pups be born and to be by his mates side.

When Blood Moon was done cleaning and stuff she got out and dried herself. Then nightfall came and the pups were being born. She sat out of the cave with her love and brother and finally heard not one pup noise but three of them and she waged her tail.

Blaise looked at the new pups that were born. It was two boys and one girl and they were born right on scedrule, under the red full moon and a clear night. He was proud of his mate giving him three healthy and strong pups. But little did they kno that their pups will be taken from them. so Blaise nuxled his mate and watched as the pups squirm to their mother and started to drink her milk from her belly.
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:02 pm

After Swiftkill just gave birht to three healthy and strong pups, smiled as they drank the milk fromher body, and she licked them clean.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:40 pm

Argent slowly walked in the talll grass. She got in a pouncing state. Ready to attack.
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:04 am

Adonis grinned. 'My allies the pups are born now is the time to strike' he lookes still curious about what had stopped the storm he'd conjured up. He got up ready the compass showing him the way.

Kidweb- star moved cautsiouly through the jungle he senses were on full alert. His heart was pounding up and down on his chest. He was in wolf form. A while back he'd smelt something new and was following it.

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:23 am

Feanor heard the thoughts of the titans and wispered to the other wolves,"Guys don't look now but the titans are here."
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:33 am

(Can we start playing the pups ?)
Robin mouthed good luck as the other went away. He crocuhed low his heart pounding. He heard the screams of labour. He was detirmined these children didn't become evil.

Beast boy followed. Sweat dribbling down his neck. He smiled this was so like a spy movie.

Spider-robin got ready. He'd heard the Blaises pack were expecting kids time to investigate.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:40 pm

Argent turned her head toward robin and mouthed. "When do we attack?" As she was ready to pounce on them.
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:01 pm

Raven watched the wolves carefully. She crouched low to the ground as she crept. Her eyes glanced at Robin once in a while for a sign to attack before returning to the wolves.

Scar nodded his head a little bit. It wasn't noticeable. His eyes looked over the area as if he was still on a relaxed guard mode. His ears were listening for any sounds of breaking twigs, seeing as the Titans would probably not know much on keeping quiet. Shadows wrapped the bottoms of his paws in readiness to attack. He was glad it was night where the shadows could barely be seen.

Odysseus grinned. He was surprised the storm had stopped, but this wasn't the time to dwell on it. He wanted to go and attack some wolves. "Right. Let's go." Odysseus followed Adonis.

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:51 am

Adonis made his way through the jungle in human form knowing the pack would deffiantely be in wolf form. He conjured up another blizzard this one was stronger and ticker.

Kid-web star was slammed into a tree by the sudden on set storm. This was getting weird.
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:05 am

Robin was preapred to give the order until a strong blizzard blasted him in jamming his senses. He concentrated getting back in control and began assessing the situation. The wind was powerful .He needed Gemini to stop it before the attack could commence.

Spider-robin began swinging through the trees the blizzard not bothering. He'd been trained for this sort of thing and wasn't going to put him down.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:56 pm

Argent clawed the ground to stay into her position. The blizzard was getting stronger. She had to stay low not to hit the snow and wind.
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:50 pm

"Blaise protect our pups you and pack must," said Swiftkill as she heard the news.

Gemini looked at the storm and than made it disappear again.

Starfire than looked at Robin and the others from affar and nodded the signal to attack now.

"Ok, Robin lets do it," said Cyborg.

"Ok, you two get ready," whispered Starfire.

"Yeah, and lets be quick," said Gemini.

Then Cyborg nodded back at Starfire to signal back an ok.

Starfire nodded and told Beast Boy and Gemini, "Ok, lets go."

Then Cyborg and the ohters attacked out of the bushes and tackled the eneimies. Cborg went straight for Blood Moon and taclked ehr down to the ground and said, "Hm, hows it been girl." He than bit her leg.

Then Starfire, Gemini, and Beast Boy jumped out of the bushes and headed straight inside the den. Starfire's eyes glowed green adn shot Blaise with them and said, "You two get the pups now and leave grab. Grab who you can grab."

Gemini nodded and saw Swiftkill.

Swiftkill growled at Gemini and beast boy and tried to get up but was a little weak from giving birth. "Back away you Titans who aren't even wolves," she said.

"Hehe, I guess you didn't here about me. I'm half breed wolfeon just like you and your pack but stronger," said Gemini as she growled at Swiftkill and grabbed the girl pup. and than ran out of the den, made her wings popped out and flew off into the sky.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:11 pm

((I'll be gone all day on saturday and I'll leave Spider-Robin in charge for. I may be even gone on sunday. So if anyone needs to use my characters you have my permision. but when you use my characters make sure you give them an attiude, and make them seem strong, oh and nice and stuff. If you know what I mean,))
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:59 pm

Argent ran and pounced on Swiftkill and put her paw on swiftkills neck to make her fall asleep for a few moments. "Guys get the other two!" As she yelled to star and BB.

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:23 pm

"Attack my pack!" yelled Blaise. He than got plasted by Starfires starbolt eyes and wondered how they came back. He fell to the ground.

Blood Moon kicked Cyborg off of herself and saw one pup get taken as that one wolf flew off with the pup. "You...," she said as she got tackled by Midnight a purple panther sabor.

"Let them go you wench," said Midnight.

"Huh, Grrrr! Midnight welcome back," said Blood Moon as she pushed Midnight off.

"Try that again," said Midnight as she saved herself by standing on all fours and attacked Blood Moon once more.

((Same here for the saturday thing.))
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games