Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:39 pm
Lances eyes grow big."What!?"He said turning to look in that direction.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:58 pm
Nyuu grabs 2 15 year old boys. The other lil boy jumps up and down. "They was going to put me in room 130.And when i ran away form them i ran into him." He says poniting at the 2 older boys.

Lucy smiles "Its ok this boys pick on me to and im older. But how about my and Nyuu stick them in room 130 for picking on you." She says. The lil boys jump up and down with happyness.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:07 pm
"Looks like trouble..."Said lance turning to look at nyuu"Excuse me..." he said.As he got up,he walked up from behind lucy."Whats going on?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:24 pm
Lucy ponits to the 2 15 year old boys. "They was picking on theres 7 year old boys.They was going to put them in room 130." She says looking up at Lance

Nyuu pushes both of the boys down and lays on them. "Wow you guys are nice to lay on." Nyuu says trying to hold them both down.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:31 pm
Lance laughs alittle."Should we put them in the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:46 pm
Lucy Nyuu and the 2 lil boys say yes. The 2 older boys say no.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:58 pm
"Majority rules..."Lance said."Nyuu off..."He says obviously hinting that he was going to force them into the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:03 pm
Lucy opens the door.

Nyuu gets off of the guys."There you go." She says smileing  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:31 pm
Lance picks them up one in each hand.He throws them into the room."We'll see if they last the night..."He said joking.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:50 pm
Lucy shuts the door and looks at the kids. "Ok time for bed." She says rubing there heads. "But we want to stay up. We arent lil babys anymore." They says looking at Lucy. Lucy smiles and gives them both a kiss on the forhead. The kids both smile and blush. "Yes miss lucy we well go to bed."Thay says and heads off to bed.

"Lucy your to good with lil kids sometimes." Nyuu says.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:05 pm
"Ya you are.."Lance said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:18 pm
"I guess...."Lucy mutters "Hey maybe we can get Linch and Cane to go night swiming with us." She says not reallying wanting Cane to go. Thinking he my pull something.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:55 pm
Evil_lil_bunny_girl
Lucy opens a door to Yukies room. "Here you go. Of you dont like it we can get you a other room."
smiling yukie shakes her head* no its ok this is fine* taking her bags she walks into the room she puts her stuff on the bed she walks back over to the girl and hugs her*thankyou*she steps back and smiles* so where are you?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:25 am
"Sure ..."Lance said as he walked into the room,they apparently heard since they had their swim trunks on.Lance went into the bathroom and quickly got on his swim trunk.He stepped out as linch and cane followed him out into the hall.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:31 am
Lucy smiles she quickly checks on the kids. She goes downs to the ballroom. She puts the spot light on Starfox and her date. Lucy walks by Yukie. "We are going swiming would you like to gone us?" Lucy ask Yukie.

Nyuu runs into her room. She grabs her bikini. She runs into the bathroom and puts it on. She grabs 5 towels. She walks out in the hall. "Im ready..." She says.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games