Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brileone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:27 pm
"cool" brile then looks at the bare bandages rapped around his left shoulder and abdomin.

"i could use some clothes, but not now because of the wounds." he said as he took a sip of sake.

"the sash is a nice touch." brile said with a small smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:33 pm
"hey Cherry when the war starts tommorow your going to have to go to the safe house" Rahenno said as turned to Cherry  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

brileone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:35 pm
"so they started early." brile said taking another sip of sake  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:09 pm
Zann leaned back in his chair, not allowed to have any more sake because of Cherry.
"Yeah, they MIGHT attack the mist first...Might."  

iZann

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:12 pm
(yeah i got the message to Zann)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:41 pm
Cherry looked up real fast at Rahenno then raises her eyebrow and just looks at him like he is crazy. "Excuse me? I'm suppose to go WHERE? Haha, I don't think so." She told him and folded her arms.  

Runs_With_Knifes

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:58 pm
"well where else are going to go" Rahenno said returning the same look she gave him  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:01 pm
futashi appeared next to rahenno. "yo rahenno. having any troubles?" he asked, wondering if he can help.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:07 pm
"no futashi i got this" rahenno said he turned around  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:57 pm
"All genin and students are to stay in the safe house, orders from Raikage-sama." Zann said with a deathly quiet voice, glaring daggers at Cherry, a look that would have intimidated many.  

iZann

brileone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:10 pm
*brile drank a big gulp of sake and some dripped out and landed on his wound*

"aaaaaahhhhhhh." brile screamed as he held is wound and bent over and held it in great pain. and coughed up blood as he used one hand to cover his mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:20 pm
Cherry ignored them and looked at Brile. "Brile really, you need to go the hospital...but..as for you Zann and Rahenno." She smiles sweetly at Zann and gave him a glare back. "I am not going to go anywhere now go take Brile to the hospital."  

Runs_With_Knifes

brileone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:25 pm
*without saying a word brile got up and left for the dorms. on his way out he made a small groan*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:33 pm
She makes a face at Brile just leaving then sighs and looks back at everyone at the table. She then smiles sweetly at them and leans closer to the table. "I know you all must be aggervated to deal with someone as stubborn and hard headed as me but your just going to have to deal with it. And you will have to deal with me not going to the 'safe house'." She leaned back in her chair and folded her arms.  

Runs_With_Knifes

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games