Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:35 am

"kouga, your talking like i almot killed you with the fight

but are you ok?

(bril, im glad you liked the cookie xd )
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:41 am

(Hey, you almost did, I took a lightning blast and a housenka head on. Who won't die? xp )

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:46 am

asaba! he wouldnt die from this xd

well im here now, what to do now?
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:52 am

(Asaba? Isn't Asaba Raijin? hehe just asking. Since everyone ignored the fact that I'm dying, I'll just forget about it blaugh xp )

Kouga tried again, 10 steps, I will walk up the tree for 10 steps! He screamed in his mind. He backed off about 20 meters from the tree, and started a headlong sprint up the tree, and somersaulted back on the ground after 8 steps. 2 more...2 more and I'll take a break! He thought to himself, refusing to rest yet.

ll Shinzo ll

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:06 am

Kouga tried again, and this time he managed 10 steps with a lot of trouble.
I'll see if I can stand upside-down on the branch now. He narrowed his eyes and dashed up to the nearest branch, and tried to stand upside-down on it with 20kg extra. After 3 seconds, he fell back down again. I need to master this! He thought to himself.
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:29 am

Kouga tried to tun up the tree again, and this time he closed his eyes to concentrate better. Blank out your mind...think of nothing but the tree...Kouga thought to himself. He stayed upside-down for more than 5 seconds, but he was concentrating too hard and didn't notice himself falling...and hit the ground with a crash. Ow...

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:34 am

are you alright kouga? why dont you rest a bit.

else you have no power anymore to stand up
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:45 am

"I'm fine." Kouga rubbed his shoulder where he had hit the ground, "I've GOT to be able to walk on water with weights before Ric-sensei comes back (Yeah let's just pretend he's left xp ), or else he'll think I'm weak." Kouga replied in a serious tone.

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:48 am

your not weak kouga! and can you plz stop with "im going to defeat that monster!!!" because its not worthed to become a master ninja for only killing the people you hate, you can also become a good ninja to protect your own village and friends
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:53 am

"Neko-senpai," Kouga said, looking straight at her, "I swore to become stronger so I can protect others from Kamikuro in the future. He has already wiped out a few villages (not ninja villages), and will move on to bigger targets when he gets stronger. I will become stronger...to stop him." he said, frowning in determination.

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:57 am

*omg why are they all acting like rj*

"what are you going to do when you killed hat guy?"

"then your going to say, i dont need to be a ninja anymore?"
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:06 am

"No. I swore to the Ryu-sama that I would protect others with my power, and that's why I swore I would stop Kamikuro when he gets stronger. I will continue to protect others...no matter what the cost." Kouga's eyes narrowed as he remembered his oath when he was young.

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:46 am

well ok

i just want to become a good ninja and protect the village i belog to

but its not sure if the village i belong to is this village

it could be another one too
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:56 am

"You shouldn't let others hear you say that, or they will say that you will become a traitor." Kouga said, but secretly admired Neko for her loyalty to the Cloud. She's always so optimistic, and we do need these kunoichis in the village. Kouga thought.

ll Shinzo ll

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:00 am

well, i landed here so i bet this is my village
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games