Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:49 pm
Then Turgon appeared behind Raven and used his right eye which is a wolf eye to make her knock out to the ground. He than turned himself into a warewolf and ran towards Gemini and pushed her off of Oracle.

Gemini fell to the ground in pain. "Turgon," said Gemini as she ran towards Turgon to atatck him.

Turgon stoppd her by pushing her to a tree. "Heheheh, girl. You can't bea me," he said. He than walked towards ehr and used his eye to put her asleep as well. "Oracle take her back to the base and put her in a safe case," ordered Turgon.

"Yes, sir," said Oracle as she turned back itno ehr regular form, grabbed Gemini and took her back to the base.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:40 pm
Hotspot slowly woke and as he realized he wasn't at the tower he yelled,"What the heck is going on."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:31 pm
Raven soon got up despite her body screaming to stay down. Looking around, she shook her head. "Great... Either Gemini's captured, or she, Oracle, and Turgon ran off to plan a tea party." Raven said, sarcasm dripping from her words. Pulling out her communicator, Raven began flying. She called the others. "Turgon and Oracle ambushed me and Gemini. Gemini got captured."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:59 pm
Gemini awoke in a cage in her regular form and said, "Great another cage."

"I see your awake," said Oracle.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:39 pm
Darkia smiled and threw dark magic shards toward them.

Tetra grabbed hotspot and dodged some of the magic and flew them both into the air. "Finally your awake....Well as you can see....My sister is back...and our comunicaters are dead."

Darkia flew behind them and threw a tree toward them.

Tetra got hit and fell to the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:42 pm
As Robin, Starfire, and Kidflash were in the cities Robin heard the communicator go of so he answered it and heard what Raven said. He said, "What Gemini got captured! Turgon will pay."

"Gemini taken by Turgon. Oh, he will pay now," said Starfire.

~~~~~~~~

Fox ran into Arachnid as she walked but did not know he was. She than fell to the ground.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:16 am
"Oracle," said Gemini in a angery tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:49 am
Hotspot had managed to jump over the tree and threw a couple of fireballs at Darkia before landing safely on the ground.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:07 am
Raven said, "I suppose you should head to the forest. Here are the coordinates." Raven sent the coordinates over.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:38 pm
"Alright we'll be on our way," said Robin. "Starfire, Kidflash come on lets go," he said.

Starfire nodded adn followed Robin to the froest.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:43 pm
Kidflash ran beside Robin and said,"What's the plan."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:50 pm
"We find Gemini and Arachnid. and maybe Turgon knows where Arachnid is," said Robin in an angry seriuos tone.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:00 pm
"Alright." Raven said. Looking down at the ground to search for any footsteps, Raven pointed in the direction of the base. "I think they might've gone that way."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:02 pm
Kidflash nodded and happily said,"Allright then let's go."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:39 pm
"Let me go Oracle or I'll. . .," said Gemini as she got cut off.

"Or what you'll get out and kill me. I think not. this cage is unbrakeable to destroy. If anyone else tries to brake you out and even touch the cage you'll get your powers taken or loose your strength.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games