Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:57 pm
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
XxKyubi_KunxX
Kyubi sat down and stared at the food in amazement. "God damn this looks good i haven't had a decent meal in ages! biggrin " He began consuming truckloads of the stuff. XD

((what are we eating again?))

((bbq chicken with corn and mashed potatoes))

*laughs with my dad as we watch you* slow down kyurbi its not going anywere
((Omg you knew exactly my favorite food! *////*))

Kyubi slowed down a bit. "Nyaa.. >w< This stuff ish good! ^w^ chicken mah fav. "  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:50 pm
_Sweet_little_uke_
slayer898
_Sweet_little_uke_
Von, a small neko was standing at the entrance to the school which loomed over him like a monster ready to devour him whole. His tail tip swayed side to side nervously and his ears were lowered. he looked back at his owner as he drove off headed for his lab at the hospital. he turned back to the school and walked in gulping slightly. He made his way to the front office to sign in and get his schedule. dodgeing people and trying not to get lost.
Soon he was in the office filling out the dreaded forms. The ones his owner, Furrel, had overlooked. He sat quietly and filled it out not looking up.
*Jynx walks into the doors and takes a seat next to von as his collar's bell jingles with the movment as the name of Blix shines with tis silver lettering* hi Im Jynx what is your name?

Von looked up and smiled nervously. "I'm V-Von." he said "Nice to meet you." He looked at Jynx's collar. "Nice collar, did your owner put it on you?" he asked as he looked back up at Jynx's face.
yes he did a long time ago e collard me and a few months back he went away for study he says he is coming back soon hopfuly sooner than i think *my tails wraps around him* but who collard you if i may ask?  

slayer898

0ral Inflamat0ry Dis0rder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:24 pm
slayer898
_Sweet_little_uke_
slayer898
_Sweet_little_uke_
Von, a small neko was standing at the entrance to the school which loomed over him like a monster ready to devour him whole. His tail tip swayed side to side nervously and his ears were lowered. he looked back at his owner as he drove off headed for his lab at the hospital. he turned back to the school and walked in gulping slightly. He made his way to the front office to sign in and get his schedule. dodgeing people and trying not to get lost.
Soon he was in the office filling out the dreaded forms. The ones his owner, Furrel, had overlooked. He sat quietly and filled it out not looking up.
*Jynx walks into the doors and takes a seat next to von as his collar's bell jingles with the movment as the name of Blix shines with tis silver lettering* hi Im Jynx what is your name?

Von looked up and smiled nervously. "I'm V-Von." he said "Nice to meet you." He looked at Jynx's collar. "Nice collar, did your owner put it on you?" he asked as he looked back up at Jynx's face.
yes he did a long time ago e collard me and a few months back he went away for study he says he is coming back soon hopfuly sooner than i think *my tails wraps around him* but who collard you if i may ask?

Von's tail wrapped around his ankle as it hung off the bench. "I was collared by Dr. Verin Furrel. He saved my life."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:18 am
XxKyubi_KunxX
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
XxKyubi_KunxX
Kyubi sat down and stared at the food in amazement. "God damn this looks good i haven't had a decent meal in ages! biggrin " He began consuming truckloads of the stuff. XD

((what are we eating again?))

((bbq chicken with corn and mashed potatoes))

*laughs with my dad as we watch you* slow down kyurbi its not going anywere
((Omg you knew exactly my favorite food! *////*))

Kyubi slowed down a bit. "Nyaa.. >w< This stuff ish good! ^w^ chicken mah fav. "

*johanna laughed* kyurbi...theres more if ya want more...*she fixed him another plate and smiled*  

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:54 pm
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

He pulled up into the drive way and found Jade. He didn't get out of the car, but he waved and smiled.

jade: *walks up to teh car* hows johanna? is she ok?...

Zeldrick nodded to her with a smile, and beckoned her to have a sit in the car.
"Yea, everything's fine. I gave her a quick trip to the store because she needed some soda's."

jade: can i go with you for a ride?...i feel kinda terrable about all this...*jade got in on the passanger side of teh car and sighs*

He nodded and started the car.
"Yea, we can go for a ride..."
Zeldrick pulled out of his drive way and started the car towards the city.
".... Something on your mind?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:03 pm
Kyubi murred loudly, his eyes sparkling after hearing he could have more. "Omg i think i found love. *w*" He shook his head and stared down. "Erm.. ignore what i just said.. x///x"

((i just had to put that in.. idunno why.. xP))

XxKyubi_KunxX

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:07 am
_Sweet_little_uke_
slayer898
_Sweet_little_uke_
slayer898
_Sweet_little_uke_

Von's tail wrapped around his ankle as it hung off the bench. "I was collared by Dr. Verin Furrel. He saved my life."
Dr? does that mean he works around here? *the bell rings* oh well not like im going to class this early anyway im off to the forgotten wing of this place follow if you want but you should go to class  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:48 pm
slayer898
_Sweet_little_uke_
slayer898
_Sweet_little_uke_
slayer898
_Sweet_little_uke_

Dr? does that mean he works around here? *the bell rings* oh well not like im going to class this early anyway im off to the forgotten wing of this place follow if you want but you should go to class

Von nodded "he's a doctor in a neighboring city. He's the best on staff." wehn the bell rang Von looked up at the ceiling. When Jynx talked about not going to class Von barely blinked at him. Furrel had sent him here so Von wouldn't be in the Doctor's way during the day. He did n't need to learn the lessons, as Furrel had taught him all the subjects he needed to know to survive. "Right. I should get going, then. See you later Jynx." he said as he stood up and returned the forms to the lady behind the desk.  

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:39 pm
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

He pulled up into the drive way and found Jade. He didn't get out of the car, but he waved and smiled.

"Yea, everything's fine. I gave her a quick trip to the store because she needed some soda's."

jade: can i go with you for a ride?...i feel kinda terrable about all this...*jade got in on the passanger side of teh car and sighs*

*jade looked down at her hands* i still love you for who you are...but...johanna...*sighs* i wana know...do you love me or someone else...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:42 pm
XxKyubi_KunxX
Kyubi murred loudly, his eyes sparkling after hearing he could have more. "Omg i think i found love. *w*" He shook his head and stared down. "Erm.. ignore what i just said.. x///x"

((i just had to put that in.. idunno why.. xP))

*johannas father laughed louldly and let him pig out as much as he wanted to. he liked kyurbi for some reason* son your funny so tell me about yourself  

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:46 pm
After months of being with his friend Nick, Xavier emerged from the landing site, and walked to Johanna's. Xavier knocked on the door. Hi fur was mottled and longer, and he wore onyl jeans now. There was a four point star scar under his right eye. " Is Johanna here?" he asked in a deeper voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:17 pm
see ya Von *i say as i make my way down a dark and forgotten place taking off my coat and reveiling a single wing that he had kep hidden for a long time under his coat as he opend a door leading down a dark stairway into a room lit by a single light as he plops down on the makeshift bed leaving the lights on leading the way down to his room that seemed to be right under the stage at the drama clubs theater as he fell into a deep sleep*  

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:30 pm
Von had finished all the paper work and the lady behind the desk had given him his schedule. he made his way to his first class. Gym. He hated Gym. 'Man why'd they give me this class?' he thought to himself. He talked with the teacher who gave him a locker for his belongings and then made hiw way to the field where everyone else was.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:44 pm
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
lonely_shadow_fox

*jade looked down at her hands* i still love you for who you are...but...johanna...*sighs* i wana know...do you love me or someone else...

Zeldrick stared in front of him, and his paws shook.
"... To tell you the truth..."
He pulled over next to a park on the curb, and put his forehead on the steering wheel.
"... I don't love you.... and I don't love anyone that easily... it takes time for me...."

Zeldrick

Kurick-teh-dude

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:08 am
hello o.O this guild needs to be more active  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games