Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
neko's and jedi's house with squad "zeskiscar" grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:46 pm

"i'll just absorve you 2 training" brile said as he climbed on kitty's roof
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:50 pm

wauw another one, but i dont seem to know you confused

oh well i will show you once more, but this will be the last time.

_Neko-KittyXoX_

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:52 pm

neko makes handsigns. CHIDORI!!!! a huge energy begins to build in nekos hand, then lightning forms in her hand and flowing all around her. neko bends down and grabs her right arm with her left arm, it is good to keep a good hold on it to make it stronger and to keep control. neko begins running still holding her arm to keep good control neko thrusts the chidori into the middle of the tree and the trunk splits into two and falls over. neko is standing on the other side of the fallen tree, looking at futashi , the chidori fades away.

"oof, this really makes me tired, also for you, you can only use the chidori twice a day, else you will be able to kill yourself

also 8 times for you wink
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:56 pm

thinks - and i thought that only me and neko would be the only ones that knows chidori. but soon we all will know it

*brile thought as he sat on a large stone not too far from neko*

brileone

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:57 pm

futashi got up again, sweating alittle. he then made 3 more hand signs. he tehn did the same thing, but it was alittle bit bigger. he was holding his right wrist. he then charge at a another tree and he thrust threw the tree again. the hole was bigger but it did not fall. he then was on one knee. "huff.......what power again." he said.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:59 pm

*runs to side of nearby tree**ox,rabbit,monkey*"Chidori"he says in a low voice.*Lightnig appears all over Ryugans left hand*"...........HMMM.CONCENTRATE,CONCENTRATE"(The chidori fizzles away)

lildizzle1516

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:03 pm

*brile looks at the kid with the bone kekkei genkai*

thinks - thats not possible for him to learn chidori. he is genin and because of his kekkei genkai he cany do such powerful ninjutsu at the stage.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:05 pm

(yup i can read minds)

who is genin bril? the guy with sunglasses? (lildizzle?)

_Neko-KittyXoX_

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:06 pm

"yea he is genin and has the bone kekkei genkai which resticts him from learning such advanced jutsus"

*he said as he ate a peice of his apple*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:07 pm

"Eh,oh well i'll get it down someday.."says Ryugan thoughtfully.

lildizzle1516

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:10 pm

"wow didnt know that, euh new guy, whats your name?"

im sorry to say but your still a genin you are only able to try it once a day and because of your kekaai henkai you have to do it 12 times

so 12 days (sorry) rules are rules
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:11 pm

(just want to say i really really really love you all because thanks to you, my house and grounds are one of the popularest topics of the village! thank you whee )

"well im glad that you are still thinking positive wink "

_Neko-KittyXoX_

lildizzle1516

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:12 pm

"Hey since youtriedto teach me chidori i'll teach you a technique""Do u know Raigeki no Yoroi - Lightning Strike Armor"
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:12 pm

thinks - LIGHTNING ARMOR

*brile stood up*

"ryugan who taught you that and when"

brileone

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:13 pm

huh no

hmm strange, a genin who teaches a jonin?
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games