Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:56 pm
"He'll call us with his communicator," said Raven. "Then we can tell him where to go, or have one of us just teleport and take him here."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:28 pm
"Hm, sounds cool," said Fox.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:48 pm
"Ooops sorry. Well I made choclate cake for everyone and its covered with marshmellow frosting. So want any go get some. And I'll go get the others to join in," said Fortunna.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:35 pm
"Yeah..." said Raven.

A huge smile lit up Draco's face. He loved cake. "Sounds excellent. Let's go, Gemy!"  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:38 pm
"Ok, Draco how about you just take her in and I'll get the ohter people," said Fortunna as she flew towards Raven and Fox next.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:42 pm
Draco grinned. "Alright." He stood up and walked to the kitchen.

Raven saw Fortunna coming. "Hello Fortunna."  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:45 pm
"Hey guys. I made cake for everyone and its inside if anyone wants any. And by the way where's Rose?" asked Fortunna.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:21 pm
Gemini followed Draco and said, "Did she say choclate."

"Ok, Tunny. And Rose has been in the barn all day after that meeting," said Fox.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:31 pm
Draco nodded his head. "Yup! Chocolate, the best flavor in the world."

"Ok, I'll got wake Beast Boy," said Raven. She walked over to his sleeping form by the tree and shook Beast Boy by his shoulder. "Beast Boy, wake up. There's cake in the kitchen."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:05 am
"Wow and yeah," asid Gemini.And Gemini certainly loves choclate and if she ate a certian kind it gets her crazy.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:36 am
Fortunna headed for the barn and told Rose about the cake.

Rose nodded and went to the house.

"Hay Moonfire! I made cake!" yelled Fortunna as she looked up at Moonfire who was on the roof.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:38 am
(I'm back though you must have guessed it.)

Arachnid left Scotts room eventually after finihsing the therapy Scott required. As Scott was crused with rare disorder where skin randomly bleed out it made it diffcult for him to lead a normal life in the absence of any none exisiing cure though the special therapy Arachnid had disovered reduced the suverity of his condition. He stepped out rubbing his back the bending down required played havoc with his back.

Scott stepped out feeling alot of better he nodded a thankful nod at Arachnid. His ears suddenly pricked when he heard the key word cake. 'Cake !' he excalimed delighdly summoning a cloud for him and Arachnid as they speed down into the hall shouting exicdetly as audibly 'CAKE !' he speed towrds the kicten landing in front of Draco he accidently knocked a glass on the side. Scott slightly blushed a poker hot red and landed on the ground smiling weakly at Draco and Arachind.

'It's Ok Scott we all get a crazy sugar rush from time to time' he smiled grabbing a dust pan and brush he dumped the shattered remains of the glass into the bin. He looked up Draco 'Some we here theirs cake' he began his voice cheerful.

'Master may I ask what this Scott has that you want ?' Western hunter enquired curious in Turgons intrest in Scott. To be honest he'd never given the boy much thought.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:54 am
Robin looked up at Star smiling a immnense sense of jopy riveting inside him. A new chapter of his life was about to begin with the one he loved. He swore he protect his child and create a new worthy crime fighter for this world. With a sudden whoosh. Robin leaped up seing Scoot rushing yelling cake. He sighed smiling at Starfire he slowly helepd her up to her feet.

Spider-robin sighed leaving Scotts room as he speed away. He sighed deeply a vein of sympathy ran through him for Scott. He was imensely impressed by how he dealt with his situation. He went to his room and sat on the open windows sill overlookinf the ocean.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:13 am
Athena walked up to Spider-Robins room. "Hey its me Athena...want any cake?"  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:38 am
Draco grinned at Scott. "Well it's good to see someone loves cake a lot." He walked over to the cake and took out a knife. Cutting a big slice, Draco handed it to Scott along with a fork. "There you go, buddy."

"Come on Beast Boy... Don't you want cake?" Raven shook Beast Boy's shoulder lightly again.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games