Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uzumaki Hinaru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:57 pm
Hinaru tried not to laugh, she had never seen this much seriousness before, so she decided not to ruin it. She turned to Sengetsu and nodded. "Now isn't the time for anything, but one thing." She said with an unfathomable face, She turned to Drake and nodded. She vanished in a poof of clouds.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:58 pm
((brb, going to the store))  

xLytez

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:58 pm
Jack aimed his hand at the on coming army.
Jack made some seals "Kokuryuu Boufuusetsu (Black Dragon Blizzard)"
A large black ice dragon charged at the army.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:07 pm
"Fuuton: Kaze Yaiba no jutsu!!" Xiah exclaimed expelling a gust of air which can cut through almost anything like steel heading for the army  

Dripples

Uzumaki Hinaru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:08 pm
(( Alright I am really confused... Who is getting attacked? Cloud or leaf? I mean it seems like leaf is getting attacked by 'Mikyo' and the cloud is being attacked by Jedi. Eitehr way... I think they are a bit dramatic over there at cloud.... *Sigh* Oh well, I guess, this is an RP guild after all.. lol [[not saying that it's bad or anything.]]Can anyone help clear it up for me? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:09 pm
Xantos stepped through a giant portal along with gamabunta, the chief toad.
"Holy s**t...I missed alot..."
he banished Gamabunta, but he might have to summon him later.
"Alright...Let's do this."
He drew his blade, spriting at the crowd of enemies, slashing and hacking like he never had before, the adrenaline of battle.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:11 pm
Jack looked and saw lord hokage.
"i said i will defend this place and i will" Jack said as he formed ice needles that lunged towards some of the soldiers.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:12 pm
"Roger that...Neo-byakugan...."
His eyes flashed orange and he striked every soldier in his path, kicking and striking everywhere.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:12 pm
((jedi isnt attacking cloud. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:13 pm
(( Thanks sweatdrop ))  

Uzumaki Hinaru

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:13 pm
((looks like it is true mikyo is trying to destroy every village, to clear it up...Mikyo and carge are at the cloud gates, i dont know who this metal figure is leading the army but probably is strong. good luck leaf))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:15 pm
Drake used his new insane speed and strength swinging his transformed sword which was now a broadsword with a skull between the blade and the hilt at all the soldiers in his path. His body was slightly glowing red.  

crimsonnobody

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:16 pm
Xiah drew his swords, "2 style: Torpedo's End!! (a normal sword move that manipulates wind, as a wind user, Xiah can do that)" Xiah manipulated the wind with the katanas causing a big torpedo  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:20 pm
Orion smiled as he saw the army. His clan's love for battle was famous, but also their downfall. "Nope. Not today." He said quietly to himself. He charged forward, drawing his katana, killing every soldier he saw. He was hacking his way through the army, making his way to the Metal General.

((That's what I'm calling him))

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:22 pm
Xantos ran near Orion.
"You and me, we are taking this guy down together...but we need to take out all the foot soldiers first, you break left, me, right."
He sprinted right, slicing at the soldiers, the occasionlal hilt smack and roundhouse kick aswell.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games