Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:48 pm
"Allright then let's go."Italius said as he began walking towards the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:50 pm
"I have a faster way." Trixie grabbed his hand and teleported him not to close but close enough to hid and still see them.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:56 pm
Gemini turned into her a blue wolf and sat next to Raven.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:01 pm
Italius smiled and said,"Ok just sit back and watch." he sped off into the cave and said,"Umm guys can i talk to you."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:19 pm
Crystal looked at Italius. "why are you here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:34 pm
"Sniff sniff," Gemini sniffed the air of him and smelled that someone else was here. She than walked a little bit to him and said, "Italius its you."

Electra went alone instead and hid in the shadows watching the show. Waiting for the right time to attack Gemini.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:36 pm
Italius smiled and said,"I just wanted to apologize for what I did earlier. i just wasn't thinking straight, but I want to appologize to you all personally in private. starting with Haru."

Haru walked over and said,"Ok lets go."

italius smiled and said,"Ok let's step outside."

Once they got outside Haru turned to Italius to say something, but before he could say anything Italius shoved him to the ground and created a huge fireball over his head as he said,"See ya in the after life." He then threw it at Haru, leaving a huge crator and once all the smoke cleared, nothing remained.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:40 pm
Crystal heard something outside she noticed a crater and noticed Italius. "Italius you didnt...." She didnt want to know if Haru was dead. "You killed him...didnt you. He was your best friend!"  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:42 pm
Italius looked at her and said,"I know that's why I put him out of his misery. Origionally i was just going to kill you but I realized that would only make him more miserable."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:44 pm
Crystal used her powers to move a tree and threw it toward him. "LEAVE!"  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:50 pm
Italius avoided the attack and said,"With pleasure." He then left and went back to the base.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:52 pm
Trixie teleported them back to the base. "Nice job."

~~~~~

Crystal looked down at the creater. "R.I.P. Haru." As a tear ran down her cheek.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:55 pm
Italius smiled and said,"Thanks I just can't believe Haru went down that easily."

Haru's head popped out of the ground and he shook the dirt out of his hair before he said,"What the heck was that all about."
((surprise blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:57 pm
"Haru!!" Crystal helped him out of the dirt. "OMG I thought you were dead."

~~~~

Trixie looked at him. "Lets just hope he is dead because if he isnt...well...you might just want to watch your back.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:00 pm
Haru smiled and said,"I did too but at the last minute I burrowed into the ground to aviod his attack."

Italius sat down and said,"I'm not too worried, you saw the crator, there's no way he survived."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games