Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:31 pm
[[Issal gewd.

DAWWWW. 9 w 9]]

Yuu froze, but tried to act nonchelaunt. "Y--yeah, I do." He grinned. "Anyone you like?"

[[ MEh. Short. Death. Muuuahsdhasdlkaskfdjlsdkfs;;;: ]]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:02 pm
Aoi shifted slightly in Kiyoshi's arms.
Tao smiled, but her heart was splitting. She wanted to get a job, live with everyone here. But she didn't belong.
"Yeah." She said, walking over to the chair and sitting by them. She had hoped her outfit didn't give anything away that she had been on the streets. If he asked, she got in a fight.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:35 pm
Emiko mentally sighed. So he wasn't going to tell her who.
"Well, yeah. Isn't there someone everyone likes?" Emiko said, she bit her lip.

"Hmmm..if you tell me who it is, I'll tell you who I like.." she teased him.
Maybe it'd be best if Nori's best friend new she liked him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:41 pm
Kiyoshi reached for Aoi's hand; it was a comfort thing. Like a security blanket.
After a while, the show they were watching was becoming boring. Kiyoshi changed the channel to reality show. He'd seen it before. 'The Surreal life'. It was hilarious.

A dry tingling sensation burned in Kiyoshi's throat.
"Aoi, Tao, excuse me." Kiyoshi said, straining himself to get up from the couch.
After downing half of the pitcher or blood, Kiyoshi sighed.
I hate this. I don't like having to be a monster. It's not fair for other things to die inorder for me to have control.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:11 am
[[awh.]]

Aoi moved over in the couch, leaning against the arm of the couch. Her eyes caught Tao's and she smiled faintly.

[[dhurrr..]]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:35 am
[[Have Tao come into the kitchen and get all flirty.. 8D ]]

Kiyoshi leaned against the counter for support. He was seeing flashing dots, like right after you get your picture taken, but it caused him to feel dizzy. When his vision was clear again, he was able to stand up straight.
Feeling childish, Kiyoshi stood in front of ruler that went up the doorway to the hall. To check how tall he was.
So I'm 5'7" now? At least I'm still growing. Kiyoshi thought. He hoped to reach at least 5'9" or 10".

I wonder if Tao still has feelings for me. Like she did when she first got here.. Kiyoshi thought, pouring himself a cup from the pitcher of blood in the refrigerator. He felt much better now. Like he had control over the monster inside him.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:45 am
Yuu nonverbally agreed to her terms, though was a little unnerved by them. He hesitantly pause, heart accelerating. He turned slightly towards her, and spoke in a more quiet voice. "I like you, Emiko." He smiled lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:44 am
Even though Emiko had already anticipated this answer, it still hit her like she hadn't a clue.
"Wha- oh really?" Emiko blurted out. Yuu smiled softly at her.
"A-alright then." Emiko debated how awkward it'd be telling Yuu she had a crush on his best friend.

"Well, Yuu..I like Nori. It's just lately I've liked you. You look out for me, and you're so, sweet, and-" Emiko cut herself off. She was just rambling now.

[[Make'em kiss'er. 8D Lmfao.]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:47 pm
[[gawd..lamo.]]

Aoi cleared her throat and excused herself.
"Kiyoshi? I'm gonna go take a shower now." She said, "Meet you in the room."
Once she was gone. Tao got up and walked into the kitchen. It was dark, so she only saw his sillhouette, but she pressed him against the wall and kissed him as soon as Aoi left. She had never felt this way before for a guy, and she wouldn't let a little girl ruin it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:11 pm
Yuu pulled on her arm and wrapped her in an embrace, and leaned over so he could kiss her. "Well, Nori's not here, so just keep that between us." He smiled, feeling more confident than he thought he was. He thought he'd be some nervous wreck, but maybe not.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:43 pm
Kiyoshi had nodded to Aoi as she left downstairs to bathe upstairs.

When Kiyoshi heard the water running, he turned away from the hallway, and leaned against the wall.
Tao came into the kitchen, he couldn't exactly see her face, but he knew it was her of course. Who else could it be? She pressed her body against his, and kissed him. It was exactly what he'd been wanting.
Kiyoshi's arms wrapped around her waist, squeezing her tightly to him. His lips moved against her's, kissing Tao back. Her lips were so soft, just like before, but the kiss was different. Passion, lust.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:48 pm
Emiko's cheeks burned red. Her lips quivered, Yuu's were so close...
"I will." She breathed.
She closed the space between them, and kissed Yuu.
At first it was sweet, but turned eager for more. Emiko pulled her self back. She couldn't kiss him like that so soon. She didn't want to give him the wrong idea.
"I-. Thanks, Yuu." She kissed his cheek. They were stopped about 15 yards from her driveway.
"I'll..see you tomorrow." She said, walking up her driveway.
I bet my face is still red. She thought, embarrassed.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:25 pm
"Bye!" He waved lightly, soon turning the corner and headed his own seperate way. She likes Nori...? It all suddenly hit him like a delayed time bomb. He was a little disappointed, but not entirely crushed. Maybe he could talk to Nori. Nori was probably oblivious. He usually was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:27 pm
Tao smiled against his eager lips. He wanted more, and she knew that. But would he leave Aoi for her? Tao hoped so. Maybe, if Aoi caught them together, then she'd leave him. Tao cackled like a witch in her mind.
Her tongue slowly slithered into his mouth, and her hands travelled up his shirt.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:12 pm
Kiyoshi playfully bit Tao's tongue, having found it's way into his mouth. He could taste Tao's blood in his mouth. Had he bit her that hard?
No, it was his fangs. Not realizing, they'd protruded to half their full extent.
Kiyoshi know felt of Tao's soft hand moving up his shirt. He let go of her waist with one of his arms and moved his hand up her stomach, underneath her shirt. His hand moved under her bra, groping her chest.
Being unable to help to help himself, Kiyoshi moaned softly, his breath heavier.
He felt Tao's tongue leave his mouth and he kissed her again.
"You..know," He began to say in between kisses, "you read my..mind with the..whole tongue..thing." He whispered, kissing her again.
I hate having to be careful with Aoi, since she's still human. I don't want to think of what might happen if I bit her. Would I just change her or would I not be able to control my thirst? Kiyoshi thought, but waved away the thought. He was kissing Tao after all, not Aoi.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games