Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:05 am

((Actually, the blast point was on top of the Raikage's office.))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:07 am

(i thought you said 500ft away from the office.)

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:09 am

((No, go an read the jutsu description a few posts back. It landed atop the Kage's office and then spread out 500ft. in all directions from there.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:15 am

((Oh i see.))

Rahenno returned to the roof, looking for Lenon. and any other attacks the may come his way.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:40 am

"Rahenno sensei, what are you doing here?" Oron asked in confusion.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:28 am

Pyro arrived noticing the damaged made "boy Susumu is gonna be mad" pyro turned around a noticed oron.

"ORON get out of here Lenon and Rahenno are in a battle... and though lenon looks not that tough he is.. look at wat he did to me" pyro said still banged up showing oron the big scar left by lenon.

"if your gonna help Rahenno stay clear or lenons attacks and watch for his pupets." pyro said in a soft voice the falling on the floor unconscious.

pyro hasu

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:26 pm

A couple of Zeno's glass clones shot into the area like missles, picking up wounded civilians as they ran around. Once they gathered up enough, they headed off to the hospital to work on healing some of them up.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:27 pm

Rahenno started to search the area around the office for Lenon. His arm was healing from being caught in the explosion, but the smybol for his konton bloodline grow across his arms and gave him a slight boost in chakra. Rahenno continued his search and wanted to repay Lenon for all his actions.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:53 pm

Rahenno reviers back to normal, knowing nothing can be done here. He disappears and heads to the academy.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:27 am

*knocks on door,waiting for an answer*

_-katara animals-_

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:56 pm

Abdiel hearing the vibrations in the wood. Abdiel walked in the office seeing she wasn't here and was to wait there for her. For he needed someone to pass on his abilities.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:01 pm

Susumu's jaw drops. She knows this type of damage. This jutsu is one of her own. An extremely powerful sannin/kage rank Lightning jutsu. "I can't believe somebody would use that technique in a village." The horse of flight Asami lands on the roof Susumu jumps from the horses back and unsummons him. She then runs and jumps from her roof and uses the lightning string technique to swing herself through the window into her office. (spiderman style XD)

when she arrives Abdiel is already waiting for her. Just then she hears a knock on her door. "one second!" She looks to Abdiel "what brings you to my humble abode?" Susumu paces across the room still unsettled by the damage outside.

Eris5

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:08 pm

Abdiel watched her spiderman entrance, "I need someone to pass my skills onto." Earth began to drip from Abdiel's skin, and then shape on his leg, "As so." Abdiel then took off his gloves, "And I need to give these. As I will soon have no need for them. " Abdiel stood looking out the window, "And since I didn't really ever come to the Cloud Village, and don't know you well. I was going to pass it onto a Cloud shinobi. Perhaps your son?" Since he was the old Akatsuki Leader, he knew many things of every kage.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:23 pm

*waiting patenly,starts to get nervous*hope they come soon...

_-katara animals-_

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:15 pm

((sorry it took me so long i had to help my momma))

Looking towards Abdiel with sincere eyes, Susumu sighs " Sure what exactly is this 'thing' that you want to give to my son?" Susumu is not startled by the fact that he knows of her son, at the least he ought to know of her daughter which was born at Mikyo's grove. "Meet me at my house in a second where we can discuss this further. Just for your own good, dont enter until I arrive."

"You may enter young one." Susumu looks to the door(Childs offline anyways.)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games