Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:10 am

"Just be glad you won't have to go through that," Kiae retorted, crossing her arms over her chest in what was supposed to be indignation.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:16 am

"I'm sorry I missed the first time, actually." Cobain admitted. "I miss that little girl, Kiae." He sighed wistfully.

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:04 am

"You two fight like a newly married couple. It’s a wonder how either of you is sane. I wonder, you bedded him recently didn't you?" He put his hand over his mouth and closed his eyes, under his hand he was smiling devilishly. He didn’t want to laugh at what she might think he meant or the question of why he was making the marionette dance one of the tinker's more promising dances.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:30 am

"At least I know you have a sense of humor, Melthin," Kiae said dryly, shaking her head tolerantly. Years on the road had sort of reconciled her to any teasing.
"Besides, I won't make any remark concerning yourself and Esole if you remain quiet on the subject as well," she added with a sly grin.
Turning back to Cobain, she looked to the sky for help. "Well, if your luck ever runs out, you might," she finally said.

(I think you meant promiscuous (sp), and not sure where Bonding came in.)

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:11 am

((Well whatever works. I dont have a huge vocabulary so i try to make due with what i know, but I believe it leads to the same result....that sashara-something-or-other that Faile said she would dance for Perrin. Oh and its MELTHIN. Melthin Veltine. also sorry about the bonding thing....I forgot to delete it. I was going to say something about him slightly knowing and/or Just realising that Cobain and her are bonded but I believe he was present when she said something about him being her warder durring the argument between the two of you.))

"Touché." Melthin said as he lost some of his grin. "I suppose I shall not say anything on the subject. For now." He stretched slightly and looked into the tinker camp and then back out to the forest. "This would be so much easier if that shield wasn’t on." He sighed and turned back to the marionette, frowning as it just stood there and stared back at him.

"What if they are tracking you by sight? Then perhaps this marionette maker could make a copy of you. I would take it with Esole and her things to throw of their trail. Or would that just fail because of some other tracking method I am not aware of?" He just continued to stare at the marionette, trying to decide on a name for it.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:23 pm

(Sorry, I wasn't being picky. I just know I sometimes look for words and can't get 'em, so wasn't sure if that was the case. And I edited it - I was way off this morning when I typed.)

"I'm sorry about the Shield," Kiae apologized, but didn't explain further. He had been there, after all, and knew why she had done it.
"And I'm not sure how they're tracking me," she admitted. "But it can't just be by sight, or I would have lost them several times by now."

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:01 pm

((Myself personally, I think you mean "erotic". "Sexy" will do, in a pinch. mrgreen You're very welcome.))
"You got me." Cobain said, shrugging. "Maybe they're... what's the word, scrying, somehow. Can't people that channel do that?"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:18 pm

"If they could do that, they'd find me faster. But I don't know," she said with a shrug. "On that particular subject, I don't have the faintest idea how they track me."

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:30 pm

"There's got to be something." Cobain murmured, gazing off to the side. "Probably real simple, but... we're just not..." He trailed off with a thoughtful frown and began to hum slightly to himself.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:32 pm

"And he wonders why I don't want any more children right now," she thought wryly, shaking her head. "I have these creatures after me. I'm hardly going to settle down anytime soon."
The idea struck her with a pang of regret, but she shrugged it off in her usual manner.

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:36 pm

Cobain shook himself slightly. He was somewhat sad about something. He blinked. No, he wasn't, Kiae was. "What's wrong?" He asked, looking back to her.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:37 pm

"Nothing," she replied with a bright smile. Wincing at forgetting the Bond temporarily, Kiae decided the best thing to do was ignore it. Sometimes it threw Cobain off the trail, sometimes not.

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:43 pm

"Doesn't work anymore, Kiae." Cobain said with a small grin, tapping the side of his head. "Talk to me. What's wrong?"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:45 pm

She sighed and decided it wasn't worth arguing. "Well, it's not something I'm going to discuss with Melthin here, no matter how decent he suddenly may be," she added with a small grin, to let the man know she wasn't merely trying to kill him.
Getting to her feet, she wandered a little ways into the trees, knowing Cobain was going to follow.

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:49 pm

Cobain stuck his hands into his pockets- "Tinker clothes fit funny"- and walked into the trees after Kiae. He stood and looked at her with his head cocked slightly to one side, which he did when he was either listening or puzzled.
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games