Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:50 pm
Travis watched the Asian girl as she walked past with her head low and her eyes anywhere but in his direction. Lazy and spaced out from his sleep he stared at her…
what was her name again? Keiko? ..Meiko…
Maiko?

“Hey,” Travis called out to her without much thought, his deep voice booming.
The last time he had seen her she freaked when he touched her and ran off. He hadn’t seen her since then. Anywhere.
She froze. “Your Maiko right?” He asked. He didn’t know why he called out to her and he half expected for her to run.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:15 pm
Nori was a little surprised when Toyo got up, came over and sat on his lap. Then kissed him. A part of him wanted to kiss her back, but he didn't feel right.

Just then the buzzer went off, to his dorm, and Toyo stopped, and looked at the door.
"It's the door bell, buzzer, whatever," Nori said, standing up.
As he walked to the door, he couldn't help but wonder who'd be coming to see him.
When he opened the door, he kept his jaw drop dropping open.
Oh my.. I just went down on his little sister. If he finds out he'll kick my a**.
"Hey Mori, and Kazou," Nori felt like he was shaking. He knew Mori could beat him up.
Sure Nori was strong, but he didn't like fighting. So in the end, he'd probably just take it.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

S y n t h L i x x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:08 pm
Jaylen laughed out loud at Mayumi's comment, it was rather cute to see such a little thing have some kind of spunk to her. He leaned back on the chair and stared at the young girl read her book. "Honey I don't have to see the bed to know how you two have made your fun, I on the other hand can do it anywhere, I don't need a bed" he said as he placed his feet on top of the table. "We can do it here if you want, I don't mind having an audience."

Maiko froze when she heard Travis' voice. She had no idea what to say and didn't bother looking at him. Right now she wished that her brother was near by to take her away but, he wasn't around. Speaking of which, where was Mamoru anyway. Maiko cleared her throat and answered the boy's question, "y-yes...what is it t-that you need?" she asked in a rather shy tone of voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:43 pm
Toyo's jaw dropped too, but she was quick to close it. Mori sat down in a chair, and Kazou sat behind Toyo on the bed, playing with her hair.
"Hey Toy." He said, tugging on her pony tail. Toyo and Kazou we're close, but when she had something he wanted, he showed her no mercy.
"Hey Zuu." She said, pulling her head forward, her ponytail out of his grasp.
"I didnt know you knew my sister, Nori." Mori said, looking around the room. His eyes fell upon some sheets, by the bathroom door. They were bloodstained.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:05 pm
Mayumi's eyes grew wide open.
"Yeah, right.." Mayumi laughed, closing up her books and slid them along with her note books into her bag. Clearly with Jaylen around her, she was most likely not to get any homework or studying done.
"Have fun by yourself," Mayumi laughed a short hah, picked up her bag, and stood up.
I couldn't do that. I wouldn't even want to. So then why'd I think of it? What's with this guy? ugh, I really need to see Travis.. Mayumi thought, realizing how much she'd missed him. They hadn't been around each other much since that weekend at his parent's house.
What was with them? They were so inseparable.. and then, it'd lessened? Mayumi didn't understand. Her need to be around him every minute of everyday had subsided. Or at least, felt like it had.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:15 pm
"Hah, yeah," Nori said, rather nervously, "we're good friends."
The tension in the room made Nori feel awkward.
He's going to fine out whether I want him to or not....
"Did you two need something?" Nori asked, sounding more confident. He glanced at Toyo, who he thought, probably looked more composed than he did.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:21 pm
Toyo followed Mori's gaze. The sheets. Oh s**t.
"What happened?" Mori asked, referring to the sheets. Zuu looked over, and smiled. Mori looked at Toyo's face. Her jaw was open. Again she shut it.
"What happened?" Mori said again.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:46 pm
Nori didn't know what to say. But he couldn't just let Mori take this out on her. Nori was the one who'd went down on her, she just submitted.
"Mori," Nori interrupted.
"What do you think happened?" Nori asked, still standing. He leaned against the wall, his arms folded.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:54 pm
Mori looked at Nori, then stood up.
He knew that Toyo was a virgin, was. He walked to the door, stopping by Nori. He slapped him, hard. It made a handprint. Kazou winced, and mori left out the door.
"Sorry.." He whispered loud enough, then left, shutting the door quietly behind him. Toyo was frozen.
"N-Nori?" She asked,

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:18 pm
Travis paused. If you don’t have anything to say why’d you call her, idiot? He chided himself. “Uh,” “You fell down the stairs…and came out without a scratch.” He stated although it sounded more like a question. His voice lower now but he was sure she could still hear him. She didn’t owe him any sort of explanation so if she didn’t answer he wouldn’t press any farther but he was curious so he asked.
He knew she was no werewolf and she smelled human…
He watched her now. She always looked so afraid of everything, so…damaged.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:20 pm
That really pissed Nori off. What an a*****e. It was just like Mori to say nothing, but slap him.
The door closed behind Kazou, and Nori bolted through it, nearly knocking Kazou down.
Nori jumped at Mori, tackling him to the ground in a headlock.
"If you have a problem with me and your sister, fcking say it." Nori said, his face close to Mori's ear.
Nori let go, jumping up. He grabbed Mori's head, and slammed it into the drywall.

[BAMM! anger.]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:21 pm
[haru! :3 ]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:25 pm
[[Here! XD]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:31 pm
[too bad chocolatezombie isn't D: ]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games