Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:13 pm
Elyon smiled and nuzzled him softly. "I don't mind . . . but if you want to sleep outside, I don't mind either . . ." she murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:23 pm
Kolan stroked her scales, admiring the feel as well as her. "You're so beautiful, Elyon.." he murmured, feeling a wave of possessiveness and tenderess, and dare he say, love, coming over him. "So strong..and so kind..you make all my hurt seem so distant..your warmth gives me strength, my vallynra.."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:40 pm
Elyon smiled and closed her eyes, resting her head near Kolan. "I'm glad Kolan . . . I want you to be happy." she murmured softly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:48 am
Kolan sat down against her, feeling her warm, smooth scales. "I want you happy too, Elyon, I really do.." he said softly, and suddenly wondered if she was happy with him..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:54 am
Elyon smiled and nuzzled lightly against Kolan before relaxing. "Night Kolan . . ." she murmured softly, starting to fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:17 pm
(New dragonness! YAY! <3)

~In the Morning~

Kolan was an early riser, and had sat outside for a couple of hours before Karelym awoke. She glanced over to see Coryn and smiled warmly, brushing a hand against his scales before seeing Elyon. And then outside the cave in the sun, was Kolan. Karelym wasn't sure quite what to make of him..but despite his behavior..she was certain he wasn't a bad fellow. She rose, careful in an attempt not to disturb Coryn as she headed out and sat down beside Kolan. "Good morning~" she said with a smile.

Kolan jumped and he looked at her as if surprised to find anyone around at all. And then he frowned slightly and looked away. "Nn." he grunted as an answer.

Karelym's brow rose slightly and she tweaked his ear, causing him to yelp.

"Ow!" he hissed, turning back to her, "What was that fo-" he paused, seeing her grin. "You were trying to make me turn around."

She shrugged. "It worked didn't it?"

Kolan looked at her a moment and then shook his head, looking back out at the forest. "What do you want anyway? Shouldn't you be cuddling up to your lover dragon?" he asking in a drawling, indifferent sort of way.

Karelym chuckled, not checking to see if Coryn was awake and listening with his dragonic hearing or not since she assumed he must be if he hadn't spoken. "He's sleeping. And he's grumpy if he gets woken up to early." she giggled and Kolan blinked.

"Right." he said, and then fell silent, not a social type and yet..not feeling the urge to bite her and head off.

Karelym looked at the forest as well a moment before glancing to Kolan. "Do you hate Coryn?"

"Do I what?" it took it a second to register before he scowled at her. "W-What kind of question is that?" he looked away again. He was silent a long moment and it seemed he wouldn't speak until he said, "I did. He was little more than a human in my eyes, elven or not, being given a gift he didn't deserve..being a dragon..being free..being strong. Humans can't hurt a dragon." he said firmly, starting to withdraw again.

Karelym noted this and put a hand on his shoulder, causing him to jump and stiffen, eyes narrowing at her. "That's not true, not physically, and certainly not emotionally..you care about Elyon. She's human."

Kolan's eyes involuntarily slid towards Elyon, but he too assumed she was asleep and he quickly looked back at Karelym. "What's your point?" he asked lowly.

Karelym shrugged. "I think you're in love with her." she waited for the big, angry objection...-

-And merely got a grim look as Kolan turned away. "It..doesn't matter." he said finally. "She deserves better than..than me. I'm a broken, scarred dragon. And she's..a wonderful, beautiful woman..and if anyone will be hurt, it's her..she won't stay a dragon forever, and what then? What if one day I'm holding her..and I accidentally..hurt her? What if one of my claws pierces her? What then?" he asked, suddenly seeming bleak.

She lowered her hand and shook her head. "You won't hurt her..and besides..can't she become both? Dragon and human? If you Bond with her as your mate..or why not stay in human form?"

Kolan had been considering the first bit, but he looked at her as though she were crazy at the second. "Stay in human form? Gods above, you must be mad.." he added in a mutter that a dragon, with a dragon's ultra sharp hearing, would pick up easily, "makes sense, seeing as how you're in love with Coryn." But there was no meanness to his mutter, it almost sounded..fond.

Karelym, with an elf's hearing, smiled as she picked it up, causing Kolan to blush a little as he realized his error. "You never know..for Elyon..maybe you won't mind.." she said softly, and again..Kolan didn't object, merely looked out at the forest thoughtfully. And then he spoke again, to her surprise.

"I think I do love her..I'm certain of it..she's my mate..but how can she be? Someone as good as her.." he shook his head and added wryly, with a bit of a grin. "I don't hate Coryn. He's too noble to hate. And I like watching him get all flustered over you. Funny fellow, he is."

"You like him." Karelym accused with a smirk.

Kolan's eyes widened slightly and then he blushed faintly, grimacing. "I..well..like I said. I don't hate him..I guess he's the closest thing to a friend I have..I hated him for being not a full dragon..but I also felt closer to him I guess..since I felt less alone, knowing I wasn't the only one feeling pain.." he trailed off and then narrowed his eyes. "Don't you dare tell him I said that.." he growled.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:37 pm
((I saved the black one from being abandonednezz! ^-^))

Coryn had woken up about halfway through through the conversation and caught the last comment that Kolan said and then chuckled as he stood up and stretched a bit. "No need. I already heard it." he said, smirking over at Kolan.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:52 pm
(Awww! You're so nice! *hugglez* ^__^ *givez you a cookie*)

Kolan jumped slightly, turning around and grimacing before his eyes narrowed and he frowned at Coryn's smirk. "Heard what? It's not like we were talking about you." he said grumpily.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:56 pm
((Leaving for about two hours. See yaz! ^-^))

Coryn chuckled. "What was it you said again? 'I don't hate Coryn. He's too noble to hate'?" he asked and then lay back down as he finished stretching, his head resting on his front legs. "Nice to know you think so highly of me." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:06 pm
(Alrighty <3)

Kolan cringed. He frowned at the other. "I'm going to bite you.." he growled. "Eavesdropping wretch." he muttered, sounding more teasing than menacing, and perhaps a tad annoyed, causing Karelym to giggle.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:34 pm
Coryn chuckled. "I can bite you back you know . . ." he said and then smiled over at Karelym and cocked his head slightly, giving a small gesture for her to come over to him if she wanted.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:15 am
Karelym smiled and rose, glancing to Kolan. "Don't worry, Kolan..Coryn likes you too." she said with a chuckle, winking at Coryn as she walked over to him and ran her hand over some of his scales.

Kolan blinked and then snickered. "Well if Cory's lover says it, it must be true." he smirked a little, using 'Cory' just to irk Coryn.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:18 am
Coryn growled and then smirked a little. "Speaking of lovers . . ." he muttered and looked at Elyon. "How are things with Elyon going KoKo-chan?" he asked before nuzzling against Karelym.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:31 am
Kolan instantly blushed a little and looked to Elyon before looking away quickly. "None of your damned business!" he growled. He was getting irritated again..what had he been thinking, calling Coryn his friend? Kolan was about ready to make good on his 'threat' and bite the other's snarkyness out of him.

Karelym smiled up at Coryn, stroking his scales lovingly as he nuzzled her. "Now, now. Be nice, Cor. Admit it, Kolan is your friend as well." she said with a chuckle and a smile up at Coryn that glinted with mischief and love.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:34 am
Coryn rolled his eyes. "With friends like him, who needs enemies?" he asked, but he was smiling, showing that it was all in play.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff